HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

More Likely to Happen? 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

More Likely to Happen? 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Likely to Happen? 2   More Likely to Happen? 2 - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 3:18 pm

the way you are making it  sounds like you are saying Punk would be a huge star without the fans. How the fuck does that work?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More Likely to Happen? 2   More Likely to Happen? 2 - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 3:18 pm

They arent? So you're meaning to tell me if the crowd were sitting on their hands during Punks matches he'd still get the same push he originally did? No. He wouldnt. Hulk Hogan wouldnt be nearly as huge if they wouldnt of pushed the concept of Hulkamania. The fans took it and rolled with it. Can you imagine what would of happened if Hogan never got the reactions he did and they went to someone like Macho Man?

Fan reactions are critical when it comes to determining whether or not someone is worth taking a look at. Cesaro with the giant swing. His reactions at Mania.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: More Likely to Happen? 2   More Likely to Happen? 2 - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 3:23 pm

Dead wrote:
Fan reactions are critical when it comes to determining whether or not someone is worth taking a look at. Cesaro with the giant swing. His reactions at Mania.
Yeah Cesaro is a big star isn't he Neutral

MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: More Likely to Happen? 2   More Likely to Happen? 2 - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 3:26 pm

There's a reason fans react to CM Punk though. Like I said he's a great wrestler. None of the fans turned him into a great wrestler. Punk did that.

None of the fans took the bumps he did. None of the fans were on the road like he was.

The fans appreciated his hard work but at the end of the day CM Punk made CM Punk.

PostSubject: Re: More Likely to Happen? 2   More Likely to Happen? 2 - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 3:26 pm

Where is he with just talent?

that's when you have WWE step in and put you on that platform. Vince the senile old fuck that he is didn't give it to Cesaro. But just think what he could have done with the fans behind him and the machine behind him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More Likely to Happen? 2   More Likely to Happen? 2 - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 3:27 pm

MooseNugget wrote:
There's a reason fans react to CM Punk though. Like I said he's a great wrestler. None of the fans turned him into a great wrestler. Punk did that.

None of the fans took the bumps he did. None of the fans were on the road like he was.

The fans appreciated his hard work but at the end of the day CM Punk made CM Punk.

They Made him a Star
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: More Likely to Happen? 2   More Likely to Happen? 2 - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 3:32 pm

But there's a reason they were so behind him. He was a great wrestler. He was a great talker. He had a different look and a different gimmick. A look and gimmick he didn't get from WWE. And those are things the fans didn't give him.

PostSubject: Re: More Likely to Happen? 2   More Likely to Happen? 2 - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 3:35 pm

And if the fans didn't react to him...Where would he be?
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: More Likely to Happen? 2   More Likely to Happen? 2 - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 3:37 pm

So you saying the fans don't react to great wrestlers Errrrrrrrr

PostSubject: Re: More Likely to Happen? 2   More Likely to Happen? 2 - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 3:39 pm

And if they didnt get behind him because of what he brought to the table, he wouldnt be as over as he is nor would he be as successful. That's the argument here. We can all agree he's a great talker and a great wrestler but at the end of the day if nobody cares, why should the company invest any time in you?

Daniel Bryan is a prime example of the crowd making him a star at Wrestlemania 28. If it werent for the Yes chants, it probably would of taken him longer to establish himself as a top guy, even if he was given a chance at the top spot at all. Fan reactions translate to $$$$$.

Alberto Del Rio is another prime example of the fans rejecting what the WWE wanted in terms of crowd reactions. They wanted him to be a monster heel, he hardly got booed. Then they gave him a random face push and kept forcing the fact that he was a changed man. Still didnt work
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More Likely to Happen? 2   More Likely to Happen? 2 - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 3:40 pm

Answer my Question
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More Likely to Happen? 2   More Likely to Happen? 2 - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 3:43 pm

MooseNugget wrote:
So you saying the fans don't react to great wrestlers Errrrrrrrr

I've seen plenty of wrestling matches in all companies where a match would be superb but the crowd wouldnt get into it as much as they normally would.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: More Likely to Happen? 2   More Likely to Happen? 2 - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 3:45 pm

I already told you why he has fans Thirsty Mofos

And Daniel Bryan wouldn't have gotten over like he did if he wasn't amazing I love you

MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: More Likely to Happen? 2   More Likely to Happen? 2 - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 3:52 pm

I don't know what you guys feel CM Punk owes you.

CM Punk was a great wrestler so I bought pay per views and The CM Punk DVDs from WWE and ROH. I don't honestly feel he owes me a thing. It's not like I paid all that money as a favor to Punk. I bought them because I enjoy his work.

PostSubject: Re: More Likely to Happen? 2   More Likely to Happen? 2 - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 3:55 pm

He should be grateful and thankful for that. You helped him become a star. It because people like you why he got that contract in the UFC. It wasn't because of his talent on that part, it was because of how big of a name he is with the fans.

I have never been a Punk fan, but I think he should treat his fans with more respect and gratefulness.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: More Likely to Happen? 2   More Likely to Happen? 2 - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 3:57 pm

Bull wrote:
I have never been a Punk fan

Obviously.

More Likely to Happen? 2 - Page 2 FJBloTX
More Likely to Happen? 2 - Page 2 Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More Likely to Happen? 2   More Likely to Happen? 2 - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 4:00 pm

This whole thing that WWE needs Punk but Punk doesn't need them is BS. WWE is moving on from Punk and Punk is moving on from them.

But do you know who does Need Punk?

UFC
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: More Likely to Happen? 2   More Likely to Happen? 2 - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 4:04 pm

They both could use him...

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More Likely to Happen? 2   More Likely to Happen? 2 - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 4:05 pm

Once people start coming back from injuries and more people get called up from NXT  WWE will have a good roster again.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: More Likely to Happen? 2   More Likely to Happen? 2 - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 4:07 pm

The promotion always needs talent.

Thing is the talent gets too excited about working in a promotion like WWE. And for a good reason. That's their chance to make more money than anywhere else. But it's not all sunshine and rainbows.

MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: More Likely to Happen? 2   More Likely to Happen? 2 - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 4:08 pm

And WWE could use someone like CM Punk. Maybe if he was around they get more people to buy The Network.

Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: More Likely to Happen? 2   More Likely to Happen? 2 - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 4:09 pm

Punk would be the #2 guy on the roster right now and definitely top five at Wrestlemania. That guy could be used... WWE is more equipped to NOT have Punk than the UFC tho. UFC's roster of fighters is weak.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More Likely to Happen? 2   More Likely to Happen? 2 - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 4:11 pm

MooseNugget wrote:

And Daniel Bryan wouldn't have gotten over like he did if he wasn't amazing I love you

In terms of being the #1 guy more or less he wouldnt of been that huge without the Yes chants. He would of been over, but he would of been over in the midcard. The Yes chants elevated him to the next level. I think if you were to ask him today if he thought the Yes thing would of gotten this big, he probably would of said no.

Fan recognition is everything to a wrestler, they're trying to get you to get behind them so they can give you a reason to buy all their merch.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: More Likely to Happen? 2   More Likely to Happen? 2 - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 4:13 pm

And they wouldn't have started the YES! chants if he wasn't awesome Thirsty Mofos

PostSubject: Re: More Likely to Happen? 2   More Likely to Happen? 2 - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 4:16 pm

It was the fans who got him to the main event of WM 30.Yeah he is talented but look at where he was before the Yes movement, he was lost in the shuffle. If it wasn't for the fan speaking their mind on the fact they wanted Daniel Bryan in the main event, we would have gotten Orton vs Batista like Vince wanted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More Likely to Happen? 2   More Likely to Happen? 2 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

More Likely to Happen? 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next