HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

More Likely to Happen? 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

More Likely to Happen? 2 Empty
PostSubject: More Likely to Happen? 2   More Likely to Happen? 2 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 12:38 am

CM Punk coming back to the WWE in the next 5 years or Triple H having a son?
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: More Likely to Happen? 2   More Likely to Happen? 2 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 12:42 am

Tripe H having a son Thirsty Mofos

PostSubject: Re: More Likely to Happen? 2   More Likely to Happen? 2 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 5:27 am

I think the forum staff should open a secluded section for Bull's posts. "Bull's WorldWide Wrestlers hating section: post here if you hate a guy that you never met, just because he doesn't like your favourite wrestler, or you're just that immature". This is just a suggestion.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: More Likely to Happen? 2   More Likely to Happen? 2 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 5:37 am

I don't think Punk will ever allow himself to go back.

More Likely to Happen? 2 FJBloTX
More Likely to Happen? 2 Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More Likely to Happen? 2   More Likely to Happen? 2 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 7:27 am

Punk will go back if the money is right and the spot is what he wants, like the main event of Mania.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More Likely to Happen? 2   More Likely to Happen? 2 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 11:26 am

Just love how up in arms you guys get when I poke fun at someone. but then again look who I am poking fun at, I forget he is God to a lot of people.

I don't hate Punk. I understand for the most part why he left because of his injuries and because of MRSA. That shit isn't to be messed with. I love how he exposed the fact WWE doesn't plan for the future And also how Triple H was pretty much treating him like shit.

But Punk still acted like a self-righteous, selfish, whinny prick. Like for one saying CM Punk made CM Punk and he doesn't owe anyone anything, that shit he said that he didn't need triple h but Triple H needed Punk, complaining about his spot in the company a spot so many would kill for, and trying to spin it that he was fired and he didn't quit.

So again I don't Hate Punk, but I sure as hell don't like him either.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: More Likely to Happen? 2   More Likely to Happen? 2 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 2:00 pm

Bull wrote:
But Punk still acted like a self-righteous, selfish, whinny prick. Like for one saying CM Punk made CM Punk and he doesn't owe anyone anything, that shit he said that he didn't need triple h but Triple H needed Punk, complaining about his spot in the company a spot so many would kill for, and trying to spin it that he was fired and he didn't quit.
You know I did the same shit at my job. I got pissed off and decided I should just stay home. I was going to quit right than and there but I couldn't find my boss. I'm always of the mindset that the company needs me but I don't need the company. So I guess I'm a self-righteous, selfish, whinny prick standing up for myself.

Methylated Spirit
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Methylated Spirit

PostSubject: Re: More Likely to Happen? 2   More Likely to Happen? 2 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 2:03 pm

Bull wrote:
But Punk still acted like a self-righteous, selfish, whinny prick. Like for one saying CM Punk made CM Punk and he doesn't owe anyone anything

...But he did?
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: More Likely to Happen? 2   More Likely to Happen? 2 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 2:06 pm

Yeah That

He made himself into a star. WWE gave him the platform but Punk had to make himself a star.

PostSubject: Re: More Likely to Happen? 2   More Likely to Happen? 2 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 2:13 pm

He left, he forfeited his job, he quit. What the fuck would you do if your employee doesn't show up for work for 5 fucking months. They still had him on the pay roll yes, but he left. WWE made official on his wedding day which they did on purpose to fuck with him. It was childish but look who runs the fucking company.  

half of the podcast He exposed a lot of WWE bullshit, the other fucking half he was complaining about how he didn't get his way. They made him WWE champion for over 400 days, he was in top tier matches. And he has the nerve to say that WWE and his own fans did nothing for his successes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More Likely to Happen? 2   More Likely to Happen? 2 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 2:22 pm

Meth wrote:
Bull wrote:
But Punk still acted like a self-righteous, selfish, whinny prick. Like for one saying CM Punk made CM Punk and he doesn't owe anyone anything

...But he did?

Bullshit. Ok when he got to the WWE and the titan tower machine gave him that platform for all those years to work his craft and sell his name. That doesn't mean anything at all?

All those fans through the years bought his merch, bought all his dvds, bought the ppvs. They didn't help make him at all? The people he has worked with hasn't helped him at all?

He is in a business where it can't just be all about you. He is not the only impacter of his successes.

And he sits there saying he doesn't owe his fans anything, he doesn't owe anybody in the business anything, or the wwe because it was all him. The biggest load of shit he said.

How much he owes the fans and such can be debated, but to say he did it all himself and its all because of him. He is only fooling himself.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: More Likely to Happen? 2   More Likely to Happen? 2 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 2:24 pm

You use to talk shit about Punk's title reign. Like "Oh he's a nice mid-card champion." But now it made him successful? itchy head

PostSubject: Re: More Likely to Happen? 2   More Likely to Happen? 2 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 2:28 pm

It was complete shit, complete shit. WWE dropped the ball on his fucking reigns. but they still gave him the fucking belt. He was still one of the longest reigning champions in the past 15 fucking years. and this mother fucker two years ago was defending his reign. Saying the last match on the card isn't the main event, and that its the best match that is the main event.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: More Likely to Happen? 2   More Likely to Happen? 2 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 2:28 pm

He doesn't owe the fans anything. He wrestled and the fans decided they wanted to pay to see him wrestle and pay for his swag merch. He did his job and fans paid for it.

PostSubject: Re: More Likely to Happen? 2   More Likely to Happen? 2 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 2:31 pm

If it wasn't for his fans he be fucking NOTHING! They are the reason why he has fucking money. They are the  reason why he is a big name. It wasn't for them he be working at a fucking walmart. If it wasn't for them he would never have gotten this contract with the UFC. He should be thankful that the fans help MAKE HIM!
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: More Likely to Happen? 2   More Likely to Happen? 2 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 2:33 pm

And if it wasn't for him WWE would have been shit compared to TNA and ROH in 2011 I aint bothered

PostSubject: Re: More Likely to Happen? 2   More Likely to Happen? 2 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 2:38 pm

Bull wrote:
If it wasn't for his fans he be fucking NOTHING! They are the reason why he has fucking money. They are the  reason why he is a big name. It wasn't for them he be working at a fucking walmart. If it wasn't for them he would never have gotten this contract with the UFC. He should be thankful that the fans help MAKE HIM!

The same could be said for ANYONE in the wrestling business.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More Likely to Happen? 2   More Likely to Happen? 2 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 2:41 pm

more you think he changed things back in 2011, the more they stayed the same.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More Likely to Happen? 2   More Likely to Happen? 2 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 2:41 pm

Dead wrote:
Bull wrote:

Amen.

It's so funny how much he hates his own fans.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: More Likely to Happen? 2   More Likely to Happen? 2 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 2:46 pm

Bull wrote:
more you think he changed things back in 2011, the more they stayed the same.
Certainly made WWE way more exciting. WWE made more than $100 from me buying PPVs because of CM Punk.

MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: More Likely to Happen? 2   More Likely to Happen? 2 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 2:49 pm

Bull wrote:
Dead wrote:
Bull wrote:

Amen.

It's so funny how much he hates his own fans.
stu-pid

PostSubject: Re: More Likely to Happen? 2   More Likely to Happen? 2 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 2:56 pm

you know its the truth and some stupid face isn't going to change it.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: More Likely to Happen? 2   More Likely to Happen? 2 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 3:05 pm

You know why he has fans? Because he's a great wrestler. It's why Vince wanted him to stick around so bad in 2011. His fans didn't train him. His fans didn't make him the man he is. But his fans loved him for his in ring ability and his character, both things he doesn't have to thank his fans or WWE for.

PostSubject: Re: More Likely to Happen? 2   More Likely to Happen? 2 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 3:11 pm

The fans made him super popular though. The fans helped make him a household name. They did the same for Hulk Hogan. They did the same for The Rock. They did the same for Stone Cold. He's lucky the fans gave him his big break, they could of easily rejected anything he's ever done in the wrestling business. That alone he should be thankful for.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: More Likely to Happen? 2   More Likely to Happen? 2 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 3:14 pm

He made himself super popular. Fans are not a means of finding success, they're the result.

More Likely to Happen? 2 FJBloTX
More Likely to Happen? 2 Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More Likely to Happen? 2   More Likely to Happen? 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

More Likely to Happen? 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next