HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hulk Hogan Says He Offered to Play Bass For Rolling Stones

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Hulk Hogan Says He Offered to Play Bass For Rolling Stones Empty
PostSubject: Hulk Hogan Says He Offered to Play Bass For Rolling Stones   Hulk Hogan Says He Offered to Play Bass For Rolling Stones EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 11:07 am

- Classic Rock.com recently interviewed WWE Hall of Famer Hulk Hogan. Below are some highlights.

Hogan on telling Jerry Hall he could fill in as a bass player for the Rolling Stones: “I always loved music and was in the UK for some award show, and Jerry Hall, Mick Jagger’s old lady, was walking out with me to present this award. I heard her talking on the phone to Mick about, ‘Oh, you got to find a bass player and you’ve only got two different choices.’ She had already told me her kids were big fans and she wanted merchandise. I said, ‘Look, I used to play bass. I know all The Rolling Stones songs. Tell Mick if you guys need a bass player, I swear to god I could show up.’ I got home, sent her all the merchandise – and never heard a word back.”

Hogan on sending in a demo to play bass for Metallica: “I heard Metallica needed a bass player, and I was writing letters, made a tape of myself playing, and sent it to their management company. I kept making calls trying to get through. I tried for two weeks and never heard a word back from them either. I would have quit wrestling to play in The Rolling Stones or Metallica. I was hoping for a call from them but never got one. All the haters were like, ‘You never auditioned for Metallica!’ Of course I didn’t – but I tried.”
Back to top Go down

Hulk Hogan Says He Offered to Play Bass For Rolling Stones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan Says He Offered to Play Bass For Rolling Stones   Hulk Hogan Says He Offered to Play Bass For Rolling Stones EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 11:42 am

You can make a book series with Hogan's tall tales. Best Sellers they would be.
Back to top Go down

Hulk Hogan Says He Offered to Play Bass For Rolling Stones

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1