HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WWE Hall of Famer Interested in Returning As General Manager

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

WWE Hall of Famer Interested in Returning As General Manager Empty
PostSubject: WWE Hall of Famer Interested in Returning As General Manager   WWE Hall of Famer Interested in Returning As General Manager EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 10:34 am

WWE Hall of Famer Mick Foley talked about a potential return to the WWE, this time as a General Manager.

Below is what he had to say on his Facebook page:

“FOLEY FOR GM?

“When asked a few months ago on social media how I would feel about another run as a WWE General Manager, I said. “I don’t think I will be asked, and would turn down the offer if I was.”

“Well, after my appearance on WWE Monday Night Raw a few weeks ago, I’ve kind of changed my tune. That appearance energized me, and made me feel like I just might have something to offer #WWE on a more regular basis.

I think there is a chance I’ll be asked about becoming GM within the next year – and if asked… I think I’d do it,”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE Hall of Famer Interested in Returning As General Manager   WWE Hall of Famer Interested in Returning As General Manager EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 12:26 pm

As long as the Authority angle is running there wont be any GMs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE Hall of Famer Interested in Returning As General Manager   WWE Hall of Famer Interested in Returning As General Manager EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 2:23 pm

I think Foley would be a really fun GM to have once the Authority has run its course. I really loved his previous run in the spot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE Hall of Famer Interested in Returning As General Manager   WWE Hall of Famer Interested in Returning As General Manager EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 4:36 pm

That will happen after Survivor Series. These news are showing up with such timing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE Hall of Famer Interested in Returning As General Manager   WWE Hall of Famer Interested in Returning As General Manager EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 6:11 pm

^ Yeah, it does seem pretty unlikely that Team Authority will win at Survivor Series. That being the case, I really hope Foley's optimism on his chances of being brought in are well-founded. I'd much rather have Mick around each week than some of the alternatives.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE Hall of Famer Interested in Returning As General Manager   WWE Hall of Famer Interested in Returning As General Manager EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 2:42 am

Why wouldn't it be possible to do the GM storyline with The Authority? There were always GMs when Mr. McMahon was in charge and abusing his power. It's sort of a good counterbalance to the corrupt high-ups.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE Hall of Famer Interested in Returning As General Manager   WWE Hall of Famer Interested in Returning As General Manager EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 12:00 pm

Jake Evanston wrote:
Why wouldn't it be possible to do the GM storyline with The Authority? There were always GMs when Mr. McMahon was in charge and abusing his power. It's sort of a good counterbalance to the corrupt high-ups.

Cuz the Authority "fired" all other General Managers, remember? Teddy "Tag Team" Long and the Vickie Guerrero, and, supposedly, went on a spree of wanting more and more power. Things are too much for them to handle and ol' Vince got tired of that.

It would be awesome to have a decent GM on RAW. These last few years... there were so many, I can't remember the last time I saw an actually good one to play that part on TV. (I mean story-wise, of course, and not counting with the "anonymous GM" storyline, that was sh*t.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE Hall of Famer Interested in Returning As General Manager   WWE Hall of Famer Interested in Returning As General Manager Empty

Back to top Go down

WWE Hall of Famer Interested in Returning As General Manager

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1