HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WWE Hall of Famer Returning to Raw For WrestleMania 32 Angle?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

WWE Hall of Famer Returning to Raw For WrestleMania 32 Angle? Empty
PostSubject: WWE Hall of Famer Returning to Raw For WrestleMania 32 Angle?   WWE Hall of Famer Returning to Raw For WrestleMania 32 Angle? EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 2:28 pm

– According to wrestlinginc.com, WWE Hall of Famer Mick Foley is scheduled to return to RAW in the next few weeks to set up an angle for WrestleMania 32. At this time, Foley is not booked for Monday’s Raw in Chicago, but should return soon to set up his non-wrestling involvement in a WrestleMania 32 match. It was reported earlier this week that Foley was expected to play a role in the show.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE Hall of Famer Returning to Raw For WrestleMania 32 Angle?   WWE Hall of Famer Returning to Raw For WrestleMania 32 Angle? EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 6:46 pm

Special referee for the hell in a cell match?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE Hall of Famer Returning to Raw For WrestleMania 32 Angle?   WWE Hall of Famer Returning to Raw For WrestleMania 32 Angle? EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 9:38 pm

Either that or he interferes and costs Taker the match
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: WWE Hall of Famer Returning to Raw For WrestleMania 32 Angle?   WWE Hall of Famer Returning to Raw For WrestleMania 32 Angle? EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 10:03 pm

That would be pretty meh, honestly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE Hall of Famer Returning to Raw For WrestleMania 32 Angle?   WWE Hall of Famer Returning to Raw For WrestleMania 32 Angle? EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 11:28 pm

I think that's the only thing he can be involved in.

Unless he referees the WWE World Title match, but that doesn't make sense.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: WWE Hall of Famer Returning to Raw For WrestleMania 32 Angle?   WWE Hall of Famer Returning to Raw For WrestleMania 32 Angle? EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 12:22 am

Since when has WWE ever made sense?
Back to top Go down
Luigi
Show Opener
Luigi

PostSubject: Re: WWE Hall of Famer Returning to Raw For WrestleMania 32 Angle?   WWE Hall of Famer Returning to Raw For WrestleMania 32 Angle? EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 9:45 am

There's gonna bring Mick back only for him to put over Roman Reigns and potentially be the special referee for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship match. I know they wanted Batista as the guest ref for that match. Maybe their replacement is Mick Foley, and I wouldn't be shocked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE Hall of Famer Returning to Raw For WrestleMania 32 Angle?   WWE Hall of Famer Returning to Raw For WrestleMania 32 Angle? EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 10:14 am

They wanted Batista for the Divas Title match
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE Hall of Famer Returning to Raw For WrestleMania 32 Angle?   WWE Hall of Famer Returning to Raw For WrestleMania 32 Angle? Empty

Back to top Go down

WWE Hall of Famer Returning to Raw For WrestleMania 32 Angle?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1