HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Robbie Reyes "Missing the point"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

Robbie Reyes "Missing the point" Empty
PostSubject: Robbie Reyes "Missing the point"   Robbie Reyes "Missing the point" EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 9:43 am

Due: Saturday, August 31st at 11:59PM EDT (UTC -4 Hours)

Robbie Reyes "Missing the point" FJBloTX
Robbie Reyes "Missing the point" Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Robbie Reyes "Missing the point"   Robbie Reyes "Missing the point" EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 10:18 am

The Amway Center in Florida is back into view after the commercial break following Almandine Trek’s promo, leading into the two announcers sitting at ringside, TED CEDAR and ADAM DENNIS.

TED CEDAR :: “Well, ladies and gentleman, last week we saw a very special debut from a young man who shocked quite a few people with his performance! Robbie Reyes!”
ADAM DENNIS :: “What are you talking about, Teddy? That little punk tapped out to XWA’s Savior, Razor Xtreme! He showed why I said he should be selling hot dogs in the back, not out here wrestling!”
TED CEDAR :: “Now you know as well as I do, Adam, that’s not true! Robbie Reyes showed an amazing amount of courage and heart to keep fighting against a former XWA World Champion in his very first professional wrestling match!”
ADAM DENNIS :: “If that kid’s smart, that’ll be his only professional wrestling match! Leave this sport to the men before you get hurt!”
TED CEDAR :: “Well, Adam, fortunately for everyone, Robbie Reyes is here tonight and will be in action, but first we have Brian Johnson standing by, ready to interview the young man.”
ADAM DENNIS :: “Let’s hear those excuses!”

The camera cuts backstage to where BRIAN JOHNSON is standing with a microphone with ROBBIE REYES standing next to him. Johnson looks almost disgruntled to be straddled with interviewing a rookie who lost in his first match.

BRIAN JOHNSON :: “Thank you, Ted and Adam, I am Brian Johnson and I’m standing here with Robbie Reyes! Now, Robbie, after your debut was hyped so much with your videos online and your heated promo about how it was your time last week, how’s it feel to have lost it all?”
ROBBIE REYES :: “First of all, Brian, I didn’t lose anything. No, I gained a hell of a lot more than I lost last week. I went out there and gave it my all and let these fans know that I don’t give up!”
BRIAN JOHNSON :: “But, you did. You tapped out to the Walls of Xtreme. Everyone saw it, we can go to the tape if you want.”

Quote :
Razor bends down a bit as Reyes takes a split second to raise his arms and pose. One final cheer for the young superstar, who leaps forward, attempting a front dropkick off the top rope. He swings… and he misses! As Razor Xtreme catches both of his legs in the center of the ring! Xtreme tuck his legs under his arms and then begins to turn him! The fans mark for the beginning of the move, even if they dislike him! Razor turns and turns… and he manages to outpower the younger man, locking in his Xtreme Walls! He drops his right knee onto the mat next to the shoulder of Robbie Reyes. Robbie screams in pain as his hurt right knee is violently pulled! His back hurts, his knee is in a blazing pain, but he won’t give up! He can’t! He can’t lose his first match! He has to make an impression! But his leg… it stings. The fans beg him to crawl to the ropes and he doesn’t want to let them down! But the evil Razor Xtreme doesn’t take a second’s notice to wrench violently as hard as he ever has! Reyes has no choice… he must live to fight another day. He taps his hand on the mat as the referee signals for the end of the match!

Robbie Reyes looks totally disheartened by the video that Johnson just played for everyone to see of his loss. He looks down for a second before looking up and opening his mouth to speak, but he can’t think of anything to say and looks down once more.

BRIAN JOHNSON :: “See? Not only did you lose, but you tapped out. You actually quit.”
ROBBIE REYES :: “Brian, I admit it, I tapped out. One hundred per cent, Razor Xtreme beat me. There’s no excuse, but that doesn’t mean that I didn’t prove myself to the people who are important in this sport. The fans got behind me and gave me their support against Razor and because of that, I’m back and I promise these fans that tonight will be different. Tonight, I’m going to take home the W without a doubt.”
BRIAN JOHNSON :: “Those are bold claims, Robbie, especially considering you said something similar last week and you still ended up tapping out. What happens if next week we’re in the exact same position with me having to remind you that you quit again.”
ROBBIE REYES :: “Brian, I’m not a quitter.”
BRIAN JOHNSON :: “Do I have to show you the tape again?”
ROBBIE REYES :: “NO, BRIAN, YOU DON’T HAVE TO SHOW ME THE TAPE AGAIN!!”

Brian reels backwards as Reyes screams in his face. Robbie’s complexion has gone a deep shade of purple but as he takes a few breaths his normal colour comes back into his face.

ROBBIE REYES :: “Listen, Brian, I’m sorry, man. It’s just been a rough week. I mean, I lost to Razor in my first match and then some dude online made fun of my mask and said that I looked like a little bitch and the hashtag #REYESISABITCH trended for a little while, I don’t even understand why.”
BRIAN JOHNSON :: “It might be because you tapped out.”

Robbie once again does the dumbstruck fish routine as he opens his mouth to speak and nothing comes out. He looks at Brian and shakes his head before running his hand through his hair and clearing his throat.

ROBBIE REYES :: “1, 2, 3, 4, 5…”
BRIAN JOHNSON :: “Is this part of your gimmick?”
ROBBIE REYES :: “No, it’s just really important you let me get to ten. So, because of my performance last week where I pushed Razor to his limits, I’m facing the Intercontinental Champion in non-title action, do you want to ask me about that, Brian?”
BRIAN JOHNSON :: “Yeah, sure, how do you think you’ll fare against the Intercontinental Champion, Drake Dysfunction?”
ROBBIE REYES :: “Well, Brian, I don’t know what to say about Drake. After what he pulled last week with Hitman Alex, he should have that title taken away from him. It’s disgusting, it’s absolute filth to think there’s people who would willingly lay down and take a pinfall and rig a match like that! This is a sport that has more honour than any other and Drake Dysfunction burned that down last week and took a pee on the ashes! So, tonight, I’m going to show every one of those fans the champion that they deserve, but not the one they have right now. After tonight, Drake will be screaming “Help me, anybody! You’re my only hope!” Because tonight, I get to teach him a lesson in respect, for this business.”

Robbie Reyes turns and walks away, leaving a dumbfounded Brian Johnson standing in the interview area with his microphone.

BRIAN JOHNSON :: “Oh great, he’s a nerd too. Back to you, Ted and Adam.”

The show cuts back to ringside where Adam has his head in his hands, shaking it slowly in a rather long facepalm while Ted Cedar’s eyes are slightly widened in surprise at Robbie’s tirade at the end of the promo.

TED CEDAR :: “Uhh… That match’ll be next.”
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: Robbie Reyes "Missing the point"   Robbie Reyes "Missing the point" EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 10:50 am

I lol'd at the trend bit.

This was a good promo. Robbie isn't your typical generic face and that's good.

PostSubject: Re: Robbie Reyes "Missing the point"   Robbie Reyes "Missing the point" EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 11:00 am

Lol'd at the trend and the count.

This was really good, and you got the Brian Johnson character down really well. Good job.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Robbie Reyes "Missing the point"   Robbie Reyes "Missing the point" Empty

Back to top Go down

Robbie Reyes "Missing the point"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1