HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Robbie 'Integer' Reyes "The Numbers"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

Robbie 'Integer' Reyes "The Numbers" Empty
PostSubject: Robbie 'Integer' Reyes "The Numbers"   Robbie 'Integer' Reyes "The Numbers" EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 3:54 am

Robbie 'Integer' Reyes "The Numbers" 5ReyesPromo_zps73f6d8db
Due: August 24th, 2013 at 11:59PM EDT (UTC -4 Hours)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Robbie 'Integer' Reyes "The Numbers"   Robbie 'Integer' Reyes "The Numbers" EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 3:56 am

VENDETTA cuts backstage to the interview area where the young man who has been in the videos on XWA UNIVERSE in the past few days stands, ROBBIE "INTEGER" REYES rolls his wrists in front of the camera with his black mask covering the top half of his face.

ROBBIE REYES :: "You're nothing in this business until you achieve something, that's something that has been drilled into my head from day one of training to enter this sport. My trainers spent years breaking me down and teaching me how to compete with the best in this sport on a daily basis. Now, I'm here to show everyone that the training I've been given has made me ready to achieve something, to go from zero to hero."

"I'm not the sort of man to be taken lightly, that's for sure. What I do is something that not many people can do in this world, I never say die, I never quit. I don't care if you're seven feet tall, I don't care if you're built like a Mack truck, to me you're in the way of me achieving what I've wanted from the first day I sat down and watched a wrestling match. From that first moment that I saw a suplex I knew I wanted to be here and there's nothing that anyone can throw at me to stop me."

"I'm going to be more than just something, I'm going to be the next huge thing in this industry. I'm not just another number, I'm not just another statistic. But, you're nothing in this business until you achieve something, zero. So, tonight, I start my ascension to greatness. I start climbing up the rankings. I'm gonna go out there and I'm going to beat Razor Xtreme and instantly put my name out there. No matter how big your stats are, mine are better and trust me, the numbers don't lie. Boo-ya!"

Robbie Reyes turns and walks away from the interview area as the camera cuts back to the ring.
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: Robbie 'Integer' Reyes "The Numbers"   Robbie 'Integer' Reyes "The Numbers" EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 7:32 pm

You already know what I thought of this, but I'll say it again; 'tis good. Short, but to the point. Not a bad debut promo at all. And it's far less bland than what you originally were gonna post.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsmVNcqWmf-E73tdf3cUCVg
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Robbie 'Integer' Reyes "The Numbers"   Robbie 'Integer' Reyes "The Numbers" Empty

Back to top Go down

Robbie 'Integer' Reyes "The Numbers"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1