HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Evan Flare Backstage Interview

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

Evan Flare Backstage Interview Empty
PostSubject: Evan Flare Backstage Interview   Evan Flare Backstage Interview EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 5:18 am

Due: Friday, August 2nd
11:59 PM EST

Evan Flare Backstage Interview FJBloTX
Evan Flare Backstage Interview Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Evan Flare Backstage Interview   Evan Flare Backstage Interview EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 11:37 pm

The feed moves from the ring are from [insert previous match here] to the back, where XWA's Mike Lamar is joined by Evan Flare. Lamar is dressed in a navy-colored suit with a bright pink.purple undershirt with a similarly colored tie. He looks at his interview subject, prepared for the camera, with the microphone close to his mouth.

Mike Lamar: “Evan Flare. You've been on a roll since rejoining the Xtreme Wrestling Association. What's changed?”

Lamar looks at Flare sheepishly as he moves the camera toward Flare. Flare just stands their with a slight smile. Lamar moves the microphone away and says “We're live!” to Flare.

Mike Lamar: “Moving on... How do you feel about your opponent tonight: Dante Cross?”

Lamar waits for a response from Flare but one does not come. Flare looks at him with a half-smile and motions for him to give him the microphone.

Evan Flare: “Open your eyes … The infinite Et Cetera … The truth revealed.”

Mike Lamar does a double-take with a sour look on his face. Under his breath he says “What?” as Flare calmly walks way.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evan Flare Backstage Interview   Evan Flare Backstage Interview EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 3:22 am

This was cringe worthy. Leave mysteriously ambiguous promos to the likes of me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evan Flare Backstage Interview   Evan Flare Backstage Interview EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 3:41 am

I liked it. Very cryptic and mysterious. I'd actually write something like this too Funny

Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Evan Flare Backstage Interview   Evan Flare Backstage Interview EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 9:01 am

I have planned the character out months in ahead. This was essential to what's happening now.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evan Flare Backstage Interview   Evan Flare Backstage Interview EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 1:05 pm

Eh, lets see what happens.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Evan Flare Backstage Interview   Evan Flare Backstage Interview EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 3:47 pm

Dante's jealous. I aint bothered

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Caleb
HOFer
HOFer
Caleb

PostSubject: Re: Evan Flare Backstage Interview   Evan Flare Backstage Interview EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 12:23 am

Dante Cross wrote:
This was cringe worthy. Leave mysteriously ambiguous promos to the likes of me.
That was abnormally arrogant, even for you. Indifferent

Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Evan Flare Backstage Interview   Evan Flare Backstage Interview EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 12:28 am

Meh, I don't write the promos for funzies or for comments, really, I write them because my character needs them. My character needed this promo... Just like he needed the two that I posted that weren't criticized like this one. I couldn't care less. The Infinite Et Cetera.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Evan Flare Backstage Interview   Evan Flare Backstage Interview Empty

Back to top Go down

Evan Flare Backstage Interview

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1