HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Justin Bieber strips on live TV

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Justin Bieber strips on live TV  Empty
PostSubject: Justin Bieber strips on live TV    Justin Bieber strips on live TV  EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 7:58 pm

Justin Bieber stripped down to his underpants on stage last night (09.09.14) after receiving boos from an unimpressed crowd.

The 20-year-old singer was making a surprise appearance at charity fundraiser event Fashion Rocks in New York when he decided to ditch his clothes in order to show off his muscled physique.

The 'As Long As You Love Me' hitmaker and model Lara Stone, 30, were introducing a performance by Rita Ora which featured Calvin Klein jeans and underwear, prompting Justin to show off his own.

Walking on stage to loud boos, Justin asked: ''So, uh, I actually don't feel comfortable unless I'm in my Calvin's so ... is that cool?''

The rebellious youngster was encouraged by Lara to take his gear off, despite the audience objection, and proceeded to shed his entire outfit apart from his Calvin Klein underwear.

He then tried to encourage the crowd to stop booing and to start cheering.

After the event, Justin joked on Twitter: ''Grandma always said kill 'em with kindness...and then strip on live national tv. Lol (sic)''

The troubled pop star has had multiple run-ins with the law this year including charges of assault and dangerous driving, but it was recently reported he is seeking help from a therapist.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber strips on live TV    Justin Bieber strips on live TV  EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 7:58 pm

Aint nobody want to see that NAH
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber strips on live TV    Justin Bieber strips on live TV  EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 7:26 pm

Watched it, no homo.

Couldn't tell whether it was Bieber or Miley, but then I realized, Miley's tits aren't that big.

Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber strips on live TV    Justin Bieber strips on live TV  EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 7:50 pm

^ Funny

Nigga got booed tho, I heard.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber strips on live TV    Justin Bieber strips on live TV  Empty

Back to top Go down

Justin Bieber strips on live TV

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1