HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RAGE! S5 | Jared Jarusalem - "Hit Me Like A Man"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

RAGE! S5 | Jared Jarusalem - "Hit Me Like A Man" Empty
PostSubject: RAGE! S5 | Jared Jarusalem - "Hit Me Like A Man"   RAGE! S5 | Jared Jarusalem - "Hit Me Like A Man" EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 12:59 am

DUE: Friday, September 19th at 11:59PM EDT.

MorphyVA
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
MorphyVA

RAGE! S5 | Jared Jarusalem - "Hit Me Like A Man" Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAGE! S5 | Jared Jarusalem - "Hit Me Like A Man"   RAGE! S5 | Jared Jarusalem - "Hit Me Like A Man" EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 8:42 pm

The night continues and finally reaches the main event. The fans are ecstatic for the last match of Rage. The night's been nothing but a special treat for the XWA faithful but they're all excited the most for this next bout. It's going to be The Ripper, Nate Insano versus the returning Jared Jerusalem!

Jared Jerusalem's theme song "Best in The World" by Set The Charge blasts throughout the arena. The man finally makes his return to wrestling after having his legs incapacitated from a terrible fall. The audience burst into life as they witness The Piece of Eden's comeback at last. The man looks even better than before he was injured, sporting his usual ring attire and entrance hoodie with some unknown shirt visible under it. The Hypocrite Hunter brings a microphone with him. He then raises his hand, signaling for the music to stop.

Jared Jerusalem: 
"Now hold on for just a second. Ladies and gentlemen, I'm about to face a dangerous man tonight. His name is Nate Insano."

The Insaniacs in the arena go wild for their favorite superstar.

Jared Jerusalem:
"No doubt, I have tons of respect for people like him. People like Insano are workhorses who deserve World Championships. But this is my return, and I wanna win more badly than this big guy does. So hit me with your best shot Nate. You keep knocking me down, I'll keep come back to be the pain in your ass!"

The Jerusalites in the arena cheer their loudest for the former tag champ.

Jared Jerusalem:
"Now I didn't just bring along a mic with me just so say that. I could have just told Nate about the amount of respect I have for him backstage or at the ring right there. You see there's this asshole that calls himself a Knockout King. Bear in mind that in my eyes... There are only two Knockout Kings, Jared F'ing Jerusalem and well... Riley."

A series of mixed reactions take place as the crowd knows that Jared Jerusalem's referring to James Carlisle, the men who told him to "Get out of my ass" earlier this night.

Jared Jerusalem:
"That's right. I'm talking about James crybaby. Listen here Crylisle, I dunno if you sucked Riley's dick to get in the Knockout Kings but to me you're no member of this team! You have to be a special kind of awesome to be a KO King. You have to be like me! The type of guy who doesn't look behind an explosion when walking away from it. Jared fucking Jerusalem! So with that in mind Carlisle, I'm not getting out of your ass. Not until you leave my team.... Anyways, gentlemen and ladies. May I present to you, James Crybaby! OHHHH!"

RAGE! S5 | Jared Jarusalem - "Hit Me Like A Man" Tumblr_mskeukHULP1scxadvo1_500

Jared Jerusalem outstretches his arms towards the titantron where it shows a rather... Embarrassing photo of the newest Knockout King, wearing an outfit people usually would wear during a trip to Disneyland. Also, don't forget the caption "I am a zoo enthusiast."
The fans starts laughing at this silly picture. Jerusalem's theme plays again as he begins to head towards the ring with this picture still apparently on the titantron.
Back to top Go down

RAGE! S5 | Jared Jarusalem - "Hit Me Like A Man"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1