HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

P14 | Candice Love "This Is Goodbye, For Now"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Methylated Spirit
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Methylated Spirit

P14 | Candice Love "This Is Goodbye, For Now" Empty
PostSubject: P14 | Candice Love "This Is Goodbye, For Now"   P14 | Candice Love "This Is Goodbye, For Now" EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 12:26 pm

DUE: Saturday the 6th of September 11:59 EST
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: P14 | Candice Love "This Is Goodbye, For Now"   P14 | Candice Love "This Is Goodbye, For Now" EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 4:19 pm

A replay is shown of the ending of the Kaneko Takashi and Candice Love match from last week, where Kaneko and Candice were both on the top turnbuckle and Kaneko was attempting to hit a perfect launching superplex. The frame freezes down to slow motion as we see Candice hitting the mat with a thump, her arm contorting viciously and her staying down on the mat in pain as the referee signaled for help. We then head back to the live arena where Ted Cedar is standing in the middle of the ring with a microphone in his hand.

TED CEDAR
"Ladies and gentlemen, what you have just seen up on the tron is one of the most excruciating falls I have ever seen in my entire career of calling matches at the commentary booth. I was, as much of you were also, in shock as Miss Love came crashing down on the mat and her arm twisting in ways that just don't seem human. Miss Love has requested some an interview here tonight. Therefore, without further adieu, please help me welcome the former XWA Women's Champion... CANDICE LOVE!"

And as her music hits, from out behind the curtain walks out Candice Love to a very loud ovation from the crowd here in attendance. Her arm is firmly placed in a cast, that goes from her shoulder to her hand. While she'd have every reason to be in a downed mood, she has a smile on her face. She shakes the hands of a few fans as she proceeds down the ramp. With assistance from a ringside referee, Candice heads through the ropes and enters the ring.

TED CEDAR
"Hello Candice. Now we're going to jump into the things right away. As it's been on my mind, and the mind of all of these XWA fans for a week, what exactly went through your mind when you fell to the mat? What did you feel?"

CANDICE LOVE
"When I landed on this mat, after Kaneko launched me, the only thing that was going through my mind was how to finish the match. How could I have gotten up and put on an entertaining showcase for these great fans? But then I tried to get up from the ring mat, and something felt off. Really off. I had pain shooting up and down my arm, constantly for the past week. I tried my hardest to get back up and finish the match, but our referee Ryu Sanu called the match. Trust me, if I could've managed to get back to a vertical base, I would've done so for you guys."

TED CEDAR
"You are a former XWA Women's Champion, how does it feel to be a champion here in the XWA?"

CANDICE LOVE
"It feels great, Ted. The absolute best feeling in the world is when you get to hold that championship belt high up in the air and declare that you've made it. That is where every single professional wrestler, whether female or male or in Transocles' case both, aspires to be. If you don't want to hold championship gold above your head and around your waist. You are wasting your time. Could it have lasted a bit longer? Perhaps. But I lost it in fair competition."

TED CEDAR
"You're talking about current XWA Women's Champion, Nicole Johnson."

CANDICE LOVE
"Indeed I am, Ted. Nicole Johnson is the current XWA Women's Champion and she did beat me for the championship. In fact, I had asked her to be waiting in the back if this topic came up. So, Nicole, will you please join us out here?"

Candice, Ted and all the XWA fans are in a buzz hoping for Nicole Johnson to come out to the ring.

And out from behind the curtain is the current XWA Women's champion with a smile on her face as she comes down the ramp giving highfives to her fans around ringside. She enters the ring and shakes the hand of the lead XWA commentator, and the she proceeds to hug Candice out of respect.

CANDICE LOVE
"Thank you for coming out Nicole. I just want to begin by saying that you are doing an awesome job at being champion! Congratulations. We had one hell of a match at United Xtreme, and I wish that we could do it all over again. When you go and defend your championship against Polly Pocket, I know you will pull it out of you to emerge victorious. Nicole, I respect you as a person and I respect you a hell of a lot more as a competitor. And I wanted to tell this to your face and to our fans faces, I am being forced to retire from professional wrestling. Whether I come back in a different capacity is not known as of right now. But for everybody, this is goodbye. For now."

And with that Candice hands the microphone back to Cedar and tears rush down her face, but she is smiling as the very amazing XWA crowd has showered her in thank you chants. Nicole Johnson raises Love's good arm in the air, the two sharing a moment as XWA cuts to commercial during this emotional scene.
Back to top Go down
Riley Williamson
Main Eventer
Riley Williamson

PostSubject: Re: P14 | Candice Love "This Is Goodbye, For Now"   P14 | Candice Love "This Is Goodbye, For Now" EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 7:09 pm

Good Promo. Really liked how you described the pain that Candice was going through when she landed on the canvas. and had Candice say that had Ryn Sanu not called for the bell she would've continued in the match. The closing was something nice to read. Both Nicole and Candice sharing a moment while she has tears rolling down her face, it gave this a really sad feel as it does make it a very emotional moment.

I'm gonna miss Candice Love. Sad
Back to top Go down
http://ewrestling.wikia.com/wiki/Riley_Williamson
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: P14 | Candice Love "This Is Goodbye, For Now"   P14 | Candice Love "This Is Goodbye, For Now" Empty

Back to top Go down

P14 | Candice Love "This Is Goodbye, For Now"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1