HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[S. 10 | MATCH] Kahlan vs. Candice Love

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Kanimaniac
Middle Carder
Kanimaniac

[S. 10 | MATCH] Kahlan vs. Candice Love Empty
PostSubject: [S. 10 | MATCH] Kahlan vs. Candice Love   [S. 10 | MATCH] Kahlan vs. Candice Love EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 10:40 am

DUE DATE: SATURDAY 12TH JULY, 2014
MIDNIGHT EST (-5 UTC)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [S. 10 | MATCH] Kahlan vs. Candice Love   [S. 10 | MATCH] Kahlan vs. Candice Love EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 11:17 am

Candice Love and Kahlan circle each other in the middle of the ring, Kahlan throws a punch widly but Love ducks. "Lady Loch Ness" uses her raw power to push Kahlan off the ropes, and as she bounces back, Candice plants her with a vicious spear! Kahlan gets turned inside out as Candice unfolds her and pins her for the victory.

** Ian and Razor knows what happened to me, and I typed this quickly on my phone. Wouldn't be able to get over to my computer, so this is what it is I guess. **
Back to top Go down
Slut (✿ ◕‿◕)
Jobber
Slut (✿ ◕‿◕)

PostSubject: Re: [S. 10 | MATCH] Kahlan vs. Candice Love   [S. 10 | MATCH] Kahlan vs. Candice Love EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 11:12 am

Kahlan, being new and all ignores the lack of reaction to her epic debut entrance and instead stares at Candice Love, her opponent to be. She suddenly points a finger re-iterating a resounding “YOU” and attacks in sneak style with a vicious run towards the brunet diva. Unable to make sense of what is happening quick enough, Candice stands still like an absolute dolt while Kahlan jumps up to hook her head with her hands behind her neck and plant her into a devastating KKO as knees stab into the lower jaw, turning the lights out in Love’s head.

The three counts follow in a natural manner, each thud of the canvas falls to a silent crowd of fans who watch on. In three seconds Kahlan wins the match, gets her hand raised as the victor by the referee and walks out nonchalantly. All in all, a few minutes give or take is the entire time it took for the blitz win.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [S. 10 | MATCH] Kahlan vs. Candice Love   [S. 10 | MATCH] Kahlan vs. Candice Love Empty

Back to top Go down

[S. 10 | MATCH] Kahlan vs. Candice Love

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1