HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PROMO | Candice Love - "What The F*ck?!?!"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Riley Williamson
Main Eventer
Riley Williamson

PROMO | Candice Love - "What The F*ck?!?!" Empty
PostSubject: PROMO | Candice Love - "What The F*ck?!?!"   PROMO | Candice Love - "What The F*ck?!?!" EmptyMon May 19, 2014 3:19 pm

DUE: Saturday, May 24th at 11:59PM EDT.
Back to top Go down
http://ewrestling.wikia.com/wiki/Riley_Williamson

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | Candice Love - "What The F*ck?!?!"   PROMO | Candice Love - "What The F*ck?!?!" EmptyMon May 19, 2014 8:41 pm

Our attention focuses to the ring as the beautiful Candice Love already stands there, without her precious XWA Womens Championship around her waist. The fans rain on some jeers as she stands there completely pissed from head to toe. Her hair a mess, as her makeup corresponds with her hair. She's a complete utter mess.

Candice Love: This past Sunday, I lost what was mine to Nicole Johnson. I lost my XWA Womens Championship! My XWA Womens Championship! MY XWA WOMENS CHAMPIONSHIP! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Candice is now down on her knees, throwing a fit like a petulant child. Her arms wailing everywhere as her mascara runs down her natural beautiful face. This woman is crying in the middle of the wrestling ring. Her long red hair flowing in the air as she whips her head back and forth, while sobbing.

Suddenly, a large man emerges at the top of the ramp. He has a very rugged but experienced face, with a small little pony tail. His nose is huge, but that doesn't set him apart, unlike his very expensive business suit. He struts down to the ring as Candice Love turns her attention to him. The man enters the ring and helps the lady up to her feet and very gently hugs her. He takes the microphone from her hands, as Candice now stands behing him, wiping her tears away.

Jack Hoff: Ladies and gentleman, my name is Jack Hoff. And I am the new representative of miss Candice Love. All of you mouth breathing bottom feeders here in Raleigh, North Carolina should be ashamed of yourselves. You sit here and watch as a beautiful woman is crying in the middle of this squared circle. None of you attempted to stand up and console this woman. Is it because you are awestruck of such beauty? Is it because there is no other woman here in the state of North Carolina as beautiful as "The Canadian Love"? Or is it because none of you have ever actually made contact with a real woman? Your mothers do not count, as do your sisters. My new clientele, miss Candice Love, does not deserve to be treated like this. And under my guidance, she will once again be put on the pedestal of what a champion should look like. As of right now, my clientele is not being allowed to invoke her rematch clause. As her representative, I will get down to the bottom of this, and I will sue whoever isn't following strict federation rules. Ladies and gentleman, give it up for Candice Love!
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | Candice Love - "What The F*ck?!?!"   PROMO | Candice Love - "What The F*ck?!?!" EmptyMon May 19, 2014 11:29 pm

Jack Hoff.

Just...Just fucking Jack Hoff.

Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | Candice Love - "What The F*ck?!?!"   PROMO | Candice Love - "What The F*ck?!?!" EmptyMon May 19, 2014 11:51 pm

Candice Love can Jack Mehoff

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Pygmy
The Downward Spiral
The Downward Spiral
Pygmy

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | Candice Love - "What The F*ck?!?!"   PROMO | Candice Love - "What The F*ck?!?!" EmptyTue May 20, 2014 7:30 am

Jack Hoff vs Maestro

The new Hardy vs Edge
Back to top Go down
Wolverina
Show Opener
Wolverina

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | Candice Love - "What The F*ck?!?!"   PROMO | Candice Love - "What The F*ck?!?!" EmptyTue May 20, 2014 12:27 pm

LMAO! I loved this. Good work, Proggy. As I read Jack Hoff's (hehehe) part I could literally hear Paul Heyman's voice in my head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | Candice Love - "What The F*ck?!?!"   PROMO | Candice Love - "What The F*ck?!?!" Empty

Back to top Go down

PROMO | Candice Love - "What The F*ck?!?!"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1