HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SEGMENT 9.) Travis Levitt | "Hey Hey Hey, Goodbye"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

SEGMENT 9.) Travis Levitt | "Hey Hey Hey, Goodbye" Empty
PostSubject: SEGMENT 9.) Travis Levitt | "Hey Hey Hey, Goodbye"   SEGMENT 9.) Travis Levitt | "Hey Hey Hey, Goodbye" EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 11:56 pm

DUE: 11:59 PM Saturday the 22nd of August

Last edited by Señor Snoopz on Fri Aug 22, 2014 3:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsmVNcqWmf-E73tdf3cUCVg

PostSubject: Re: SEGMENT 9.) Travis Levitt | "Hey Hey Hey, Goodbye"   SEGMENT 9.) Travis Levitt | "Hey Hey Hey, Goodbye" EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 8:42 am

Vendetta returns from its commercial break to a shot of the XWA ring, right in the center of the San Diego Sports Arena. Twenty Thousand fans have enjoyed a subdued Vendetta so far, the first Vendetta of the Danny Diamond era. As the crowd is buzzing, eager to see what is happening next. Their buzz is soon killed though, as the lights darken down and then a single banjo can be heard strumming the opening chords of 'Ashes to Ashes' by Tarblox Ramblers.

A pair of orange and red strobe lights flicker over the stage, and the titan tron comes to life with a single shot of a flickering camp fire. San Diego has an idea who is coming out next, and their thoughts are proven correct when a moment later out walks 'The Dragon' Travis Levitt, dressed in a long black silken robe. Travis stops at the top of the ramp, his head bowed and his face covered by a hood, as the crowd jeers at him loudly. After a few moments though, Levitt whips his head up, taking off his hood, before throwing his arms wide and two pillars of flames billow out on either side of him. The flames last for a few moments before dying down, and when they do Levitt starts walking down the ramp, ignoring all the fans at ringside as he keeps his eyes on his destination. The shot now flicks over to Joey Miles and Ted Cedar at the commentary desk.

--|| TED CEDAR ||--
“And here comes The Dragon, Joey! And he doesn't look happy at all.”

--|| JOEY MILES ||--
“And well he shouldn't. Last week that ungrateful bastard Summers hit him for no good reason!”

--|| TED CEDAR ||--
“Well we can agree to disagree their Joey. I think LJ had a perfectly good reason to hit Travis, but we'll let you viewers make up your own mind. Here's the footage.”

Quote :
Texas can sense the tension in the ring building more as the two men stare each other down....and Levitt lashes out again slapping Summers across the face! Texas oohs at that slap, but Levitt pays no notice instead choosing to get into Summers' face instead! “I AM YOUR BOSS, YOU BITCH! YOU DO AS I S-” Whatever Levitt was going to say is cut off as Summers grabs him by the throat to a HUUUGE roar from the Toyota Center! Summers is huffing and puffing, glaring Levitt down for a long few moments, temptation to attack the man that owns his contract burning through his veins before he finally lets go, shoving Levitt backwards....and leaping up and drilling The Dragon with a CADEL EVANS SPECIAL!

--|| TED CEDAR ||--
“Now because of that attack, the referee ruled last week a No Contest and neither The Asylum nor The Pirates Crew advanced, and we understand The Pirate himself, TJ Lawson, has had his neck reinjured and will be out for months.”

--|| JOEY MILES ||--
“I heard he might be gone for good, and THANK YOU LJ for that!”

--|| TED CEDAR ||--
“Only you would get smart mouthed when we're discussing a mans livelihood, Joey. However right now the burning question is, what is to become of LJ? Travis said it himself a month ago. LJ works for him, not XWA.”

--|| JOEY MILES ||--
“I hope Levitt's here to announce Summers won't be back! That would be AWESOME!”

--|| TED CEDAR ||--
“Well you're about to find out, Joey.”

Indeed in the ring, Levitt has taken a microphone, now crossing to stand at the center of the ring, as the lights go back on and his music fades out. Levitt stands tall for a moment, letting the tension and moment build before he raises his microphone.

--|| THE DRAGON || TRAVIS LEVITT ||--
“One month ago, I made an investment in my future. I invested in the man known as LJ Summers, and hired him to back me up here in XWA. Last week my trust was broken, and my investment proved nothing more then a waste of money, when that single-celled Australian decided to attack me, rather then follow my orders.”

Levitt pauses for now, as a roar comes from San Diego, cheering at the memory of LJ kicking Levitt into next week. The Dragon senses their mood and sneers, shaking his own head as he looks up.

“Cheer all you want, Puppets. Cheer for LJ. Cheer for his memory. Cheer for the sight of him booting me in the face. Cheer for his disobediance. Cheer to your pretty hearts content....because you will never see him again.”

The crowd turns instantly, jeering loudly at Levitt as he smirks and chuckles. After a moment he raises his microphone again, now all smiles.

“I told you all when he arrived. LJ didn't work for XWA. LJ worked for me. I paid a lot of money to hire Summers from Wildcard Enterprises, and last week LJ showed he wasn't worth the paper his contract was printed on. So you can all cheer all you want. You can all celebrate, you can all wish, you can dream ALL. YOU. WANT. You won't get your wish. You won't see someone come out here and shut me up. You won't see someone come out here and destroy me. You won't see LJ ever again because he has been FIRED and there is NO-ONE that can do a damn thing about i-”

Before Levitt can finish his statement the entire arena cuts to black and his microphone is cut off! San Diego starts buzzing, wondering what is going to happen in the darkness, but the answer comes a few moments later as the titantron flickers to life with a countdown starting at 10!

And as the PA System and tron keeps playing the 'Remember The Name/Bittersweet Symphony' mix, a single set of golden lights appears on the stage outlining the standing form of a man with his arms out-stretched. San Diego can't help but roar, excitement on all their faces as they are seeing the return of a XWA Hall of Famer! And a moment later the lights come up, and the man spins around revealing the cocky smirking face of Ace Andrews himself!

--|| TED CEDAR ||--
“BY GAWD! BY GAWD! ACE ANDREWS! ITS ACE ANDREWS! ACE ANDREWS IS BACK IN THE XWA!”

--|| JOEY MILES ||--
“OH GOD NO! NOT HIM! Who the hell let him in? SECURITY!”

Ace has a wide smile on his face, dressed in his lighted up jacket and some Black Leather pants. The two-time XWA World Heavyweight Champion glances left and right around the arena, grinning madly at the WELCOME BACK chant that starts up. Andrews starts walking down the ramp, slapping a few hands as he does so, before stopping by a roadie to take a microphone before climbing into the ring. In the ring, Levitt is still standing in the center, and as Ace looks up at The Dragon, Levitt just shakes his head. Ace turns and raises an arm at the crowd, before looking back at Levitt as Ace's music cuts out. Levitt just sneers a little and raises his own mic before Ace can raise his.

“What are you doing here Ace? Come to give me a refund? Come to demand I don't fire LJ? Come to see what a REAL wrestler looks like? Maybe you came to take a good look at the man that WILL do what YOU couldn't. I promised to destroy the XWA and I will do that, and there's nothing anyone can do to stop me. Especially not you.”

Ace grins a little, reaching up to rub at his jaw with a smirk. After a moment though, The Billionaire Brawler raises his own microphone with a smile.

--|| BILLIONAIRE BRAWLER || ACE ANDREWS ||--
“Travis please do me one big favour and SHUT! THE HELL! UP!”

San Diego ROARS loudly at that one, as Levitt's own eyes go wide and he gaps. Andrews just keeps glaring at him for a moment before turning to look out at San Diego.

“So, for those of you who don't know, my name is Ace Andrews. And I am the Best in the World at what I do. 9 years ago, I decided to be a Gambler. I was pimply faced. I was only just legal. And I backpacked my way to The Montecito Hotel in Las Vegas. And against ALL the odds, I went on to make myself a BILLIONAIRE. I now not only gamble at The Montecito, I OWN it. And after I became a Billionaire, I decided to create my own company. Make some investments. Start making my money work for me. And so I created....”

Ace turns back to Levitt raising an eyebrow as he speaks.

“Wildcard Enterprises. The very same company that Levitt here 'hired' LJ from.”

“Yeah and what a was-”

Ace suddenly steps forward and lashes out, slapping the microphone from Levitt's hand! Andrews raises his own microphone again, now pointing right at Levitt's face with his free hand.

“I TOLD YOU TO SHUT UP!”

San Diego explodes in cheers again, as Ace's face goes red, the rage clearly evident in every inch of his behaviour. Levitt gulps a little and takes a step back, raising his hands in a sign of peace. Ace just steps towards Levitt, keeping his hands raised and his finger pointed.

“When you came to me, and you said you wanted backup to destroy XWA, I knew you couldn't do it. And I was glad of that. Because as much as I've had some horrible moments here, I've had a LOT of great ones here too. And so when I offered you LJ, he wasn't just hired by YOU, he was under orders from ME. He was to make sure that you stayed in line. That you never took your little war too far. I gave him carte blanche to use his own discretion as to how much of a beating he had to do at your command. Last week, you had The Pirates Crew down and out. And you STILL ordered him to continue the attack. So he did what I told him to do, he told you No. And your response? You slapped him across the face. LJ was just an ordinary man Travis. A regular ol' Aussie. And Australians, I'm not sure if you know, but they have a wee bit of a temper. So when you disrespected him in front of these fans, and when you belittled him by slapping him across the face.....his temper took over. And you found yourself looking at the pretty little birdies.”

Ace takes a step back now, keeping his eyes locked on Levitt. After another moment, Ace re-raises his mike.

“Now, I can't blame you for firing him. And by the rules of the contract you signed, I can't override your decision. LJ Summers is indeed fired from the XWA. That was your call, and I can understand why you made it that way. You wanted LJ gone....so he's gone.”

Ace has to pause for a moment as San Diego jeers, not happy to hear that The ANZAC Warrior is indeed gone from the XWA. Ace allows the jeers to continue for a moment, while Levitt starts smirking even wider. Ace keeps his eyes locked on Levitt as he raises the mike once more.

“But Karma, Travis.....Karma is an amazing thing. You see, XWA as a whole, their having a bad couple of weeks. Just take a look at the list of names that have been injured or just walked away, these past couple of weeks. David Michaels. Robert Hope. 'The Pirate' TJ Lawson. Mack. Hitman Alex! Guys that XWA sees as being their top level. Guys that XWA sees as having name value. And all of a sudden, XWA finds itself lacking all the big names that they had built up over so many months. And so XWA hit the panic button. They hit their war room. And they started making the calls. They needed veterans, ANYONE with a name, got a call. TK? Still in Iraq. Caleb Spires? His back's not quite One Hundred Percent. JHalc? Still cuffed to David Michaels headboard. Razor. Mega. Trace. Jack. Kani. Maestro. Runnels. Jenny. CF. Kenny. They flipped through their little phonebook, and time and time again, they got turned down.”

“Until finally, FINALLY, they got to me. And they made that call, Travis. And me? I'm a nice guy, no matter what you see on this camera. When a company I love needs me, I jump. If I can help, I'll do it. And make no mistake, Levitt. XWA NEEDED me. And I was happy to come back.”

“Under Just....One.....Condition.”

Ace holds up a single finger, keeping his eyes locked on Levitt. The Dragon just scoffs and makes the belt motion around his waist, clearly claiming Ace only returned for a World Title shot. The Billionaire Brawler just smiles and shakes his head, raising the mic again.

“No, Travis. I didn't demand a World Title shot. I didn't need to. I'm the man that ended Danny Diamond's FIRST World Title run. Me and Danny...we're tied one apiece. I'll earn my shot against Danny fairly. No, Travis. My condition was actually a lot more simple.”

“I told McDigg, if he wanted me back in XWA......he had to Fire You.”

Levitt's face drops but San Diego ROOOOARS loudly at the news. Ace has a wide grin on his face, while Levitt shakes his head, screaming NO! And then reaches down and snatches up his own microphone, his free hand going to his hair and tugging on it as he screams.

“NO! THEY CANT! THEY WOULDN'T! I'm The Dragon! I'm the greatest wrestler alive today! I'm the Fireball Spittin' Legend! I'M-”

“FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRED!”

And acting quickly, before Levitt can scream another word, Ace drops his microphone and kicks Levitt in the guts, bending him double. Ace slams Levitt's head between his legs, double underhooks both of Levitt's arms, and then leaps up and drives Levitt face first into the canvas with the FLAVIAN EFFECTUS! Levitt is knocked out cold, unmoving and laid out on the mat while Ace springs up and roars with pride. Andrews reaches down to picks up his microphone, and keeps glaring down at Travis as he speaks.

“THAT was for LJ you piece of SHIT! I hire the best! You think you can just fire one of MY employees and treat him like crap, and I WON'T come after you? Consider yourself GOOOONE Levitt! Gone from XWA, and you will NEVER. EEEEEEEEEEVER. Be back again!”

San Diego roars out loudly at that one, and Ace now raises his head, looking out at San Diego with a grin.

“Oh, and XWA, in case you didn't get the Memo? DADDY'S HOOOOOME!”

The San Diego Sports Arena almost loses its roof at the cheers coming down for Ace, who just grins again and steps towards the nearest camera.

“Whether you missed me or not, whether you hate me or you love me. You know damn well, that now that Ace is back, it's time to BUCKLE UP. Cause we got one HELL of a ride ahead of us. Watch your back, Danny Boy. I'm coming for ya!”

Ace quickly chuckles and tosses the microphone aside, as 'Remember The Name/Bittersweet Symphony' hits again and The Billionaire Brawler heads out of the ring towards backstage, the show cutting to a commercial on the sight of Levitt just starting to move as on the stage Andrews leads the crowd in singing a chorus of NA NA NA NA! HEY HEY! GOODBYE!
Back to top Go down
Pygmy
The Downward Spiral
The Downward Spiral
Pygmy

PostSubject: Re: SEGMENT 9.) Travis Levitt | "Hey Hey Hey, Goodbye"   SEGMENT 9.) Travis Levitt | "Hey Hey Hey, Goodbye" EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 8:58 am

Fucking awesome promo! I really enjoyed reading through it.

Oh, and, "Razor. Mega. Trace. Jack. Kani. Maestro. Runnels. Jenny. CF. Kenny."

YES.
Back to top Go down
MorphyVA
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
MorphyVA

PostSubject: Re: SEGMENT 9.) Travis Levitt | "Hey Hey Hey, Goodbye"   SEGMENT 9.) Travis Levitt | "Hey Hey Hey, Goodbye" EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 9:05 am

ACE ANDREWS!! OMG!
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: SEGMENT 9.) Travis Levitt | "Hey Hey Hey, Goodbye"   SEGMENT 9.) Travis Levitt | "Hey Hey Hey, Goodbye" EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 1:47 pm

Maestro. Funny

Awesome promo man! I'm really happy Ace is back, and I am insanely interested to see how you do with him as a face. This promo was really good, so I am loving face Ace so far. Great work. good job

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SEGMENT 9.) Travis Levitt | "Hey Hey Hey, Goodbye"   SEGMENT 9.) Travis Levitt | "Hey Hey Hey, Goodbye" Empty

Back to top Go down

SEGMENT 9.) Travis Levitt | "Hey Hey Hey, Goodbye"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1