HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SEGMENT 7.) ??? | "Three Words To Live By"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

SEGMENT 7.) ??? | "Three Words To Live By" Empty
PostSubject: SEGMENT 7.) ??? | "Three Words To Live By"   SEGMENT 7.) ??? | "Three Words To Live By" EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 11:52 pm

DUE: 11:59 PM Saturday the 22nd of August
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsmVNcqWmf-E73tdf3cUCVg
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: SEGMENT 7.) ??? | "Three Words To Live By"   SEGMENT 7.) ??? | "Three Words To Live By" EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 5:12 pm

The crowd is quiet, a contrast to how they usually are at these wild, chaotic and downright unpredictable XWA live events. Nonetheless, we ARE a part of XWA's Premier Show Vendetta and we're LIVE! Ted Cedar and the rather adamant "Voice of the 2WWF" Joey Miles greet the camera that pans by them, allowing us to see their faces.

Ted Cedar
"And welcome back to XWA: Vendetta, ladies and gentlemen. Those that are just joining us, we have a hell of a show for you tonight. Still to come, we have more exciting action in-store-- the only type of action that this company can offer."

Joey Miles
"Aw fuck that! If 2WWF was still around, we'd give you a run for your money....or in this case, the minimum wage XWA pays you."

Ted Cedar
"You're getting paid with XWA checks TOO, ya idiot!"

While the banter between these two "love birds" is quite amusing, the feed broadcasting these two bantering is interrupted by immediate static

SEGMENT 7.) ??? | "Three Words To Live By" Static

And then we cut from the static to find out the the venue hosting this edition of Vendetta has plunged into darkness. Of course, Ted Cedar and Joey Miles are surprised at this.

Joey Miles
"Hey, who turned out the lights? What the fuck happened to the power?"

Ted Cedar
"I don't know, but in all my years of commentating (5 years, to be exact), sudden darkness in an XWA ring means a surprise is none too far off."

Well, Teddy, if it's a surprise you want, it's a surprise you'll get. All of a sudden, the opening intro to "Sad But True" by Metallica plays in the darkness. The Metallica fans in the building give a cheap pop for the "Black album" classic, even humming in unison along with the opening instrumental consisting of guitars and drum. Once the instrumentals stop and we hear that pause before the *bum daba-daba* sound from the drum snare, the fans are heard cheering loudly as a way to fill in that opening left by the pause. Soon, that *bum daba-daba* hits and the lights go on. No one's in the ring and the titantron is still dead, but fans get to hear some classic Metallica shit!

Joey Miles
"Well FUCK YEAH! That's what I'm talking about! THROWBACK, bitches! #SadButTrue trending worldwide!"

Ted Cedar
"Well the music's playing, but no one's coming out!"

Hey!
I'm your life
I'm the one who takes you there
Hey!
I'm your life
I'm the one who cares
They!
They betray
I'm your only true friend now
They!
They'll betray
I'm forever there

While the chorus is being sung, there's commotion going on under the tron. It's made out to be an image of a man, known to be all-too familiar in these parts and a man that hasn't been seen in an XWA arena in quite sometime.

SEGMENT 7.) ??? | "Three Words To Live By" Ryback-ready

The fans almost instantly erupt in a chorus of cheers for this man, the former XWA Champion.....

Ted Cedar
"What the hell???? INSANO! NATE INSANO!!! What the hell is he doing here?!"

Joey Miles
"Well SHIT! You know him?!"

Ted Cedar
"He's a former XWA Champion! And he's HERE at VENDETTA!!!"

Ted Cedar as completely lost his shit here, folks, along with the thousands in attendance as Nate Insano makes his way down the aisle to the ring with a smug look on his face. Insano soon makes it up the steel steps and then walks along the ring apron, stepping through the red ring ropes (synonymous to the color theme for Vendetta), entering the ring. He stands dead center of the ring, looking around at the fans in attendance here, who are still vocal about the "insane return."

Joey Miles
"This crowd's electric.....and so is Ted Cedar!"

Ted Cedar
"This is unheard of! There was no word on the website, no rumors at all. Nate Insano has arrived here and absolutely NO ONE knew about it!"

"Sad But True" dies down, replaced by numerous fans in attendance here, who have began a "GORE" chant. The smug look on Nate's face is replaced by a wide grin; the "GORE" chant serving as music to his ears besides what we an assume is his new entrance track of "Sad But True" by Metallica. The chants take a while to die down, but eventually, they start to dwindle as Nate Insano raises a mic up to his mouth.

Nate Insano
"So I guess the question you're all asking yourselves is 'what the hell is Nate Insano doing back in the XWA?'"
he asks following up with a smile as he tilts his head down.

The fans, however, cheer in response to this. Nate continues onward.

Nate Insano
"Well, then I guess I have some explaining to do, but first, lemme tell you all why I LEFT. See, I've been gone from the XWA for over a year, and during my absence I had a chance to think about things. I had a chance to think about 'what's the next step for the Insane One.' For the longest time, I felt like that was it. I felt like that's the last straw and that I wouldn't do it anymore. Walking away from the ring seemed like the easy thing to do, so that's what I did."

A hush of silence over the crowd now as they're all attentive on what Nate Insano has to say.

Nate Insano
"Nate Insano took the easy way out and abruptly left the company that made him. Do I regret it? Yeah. Would I do it again? Maybe, but there's a reason why I'm back...."

The cheers begin to start up again.

Nate Insano
"I'm back because I don't want to grow old and think back on what I COULD have done. I came back to the XWA because I didn't want to be couped up in a retirement home all 'woulda-coulda-shoulda.'"

Cheap pop

Nate Insano
"When it comes right down to it, you look at the long list of names that have held the XWA World Title, and you'll find me on there. You'll find that long ago, before any Danny Diamond, before any Maddox Paine and before any Hitman Alex were champion, I was the World Heavyweight Champion. Though my reign as champion was short-lived, winning that title was the absolute highlight of my career. Winning that championship should be the highlight of ANY wrestler's career. Rarely does any man say that the title makes the man, but it did for me. I came into the business back in 2008 goring chicks with fake boobs, goring country bumpkins with skateboards and ultimately goring my way into a #1 Contender's spot at the first annual United Xtreme against the 'Blood Red Sandman' Hall in a Hell's Gates match to ultimately gore my way to winning the World Title. What's my point, you might ask? Well, quite frankly....I still got more gores to give out."

The fans start cheering their little heads off, starting off another GORE chant for the sake of.

Nate Insano
"I've stil got more to give out because, from now on, these are the three words to live by...."

And it's here that Nate looks directly into the camera and screams....

Nate Insano
"GORE! GORE!! GORE!!!!!"

The fans begin chanting GORE GORE GORE throughtout the arena much to the delight of Nate Insano, who actually starts pumping his fist to the chant (like Ryback does before a Meathook Clothesline). The gore cants soon diminish and Nate speaks again, directing his attention at the stage.

Nate Insano
"Now all of you bitches in the back? All of you 'superstars' in the back, heed my warning. Nate Insano is BACK and unless you wanna to find out why they used to call me the Gore Machine, I suggest you all stay out of my way if you know what's good for ya. Nate Insano's back in the building, so that means only one thing: not only will I rip each and every single one of you in HALF, but hunting season has indeed begun. You can try to run, you can try to hide, but the only choice I'll let you choose is to flat-out DIE!"

Slamming the mic onto the mat after that proclamation, he screams out intensely, snarling at the entrance stage while cluching onto the ropes with both hands amidst the cheers of the XWA faithful as the chorus to "Sad But True" begins playing.

Ted Cedar
"Message heard LOUD AND CLEAR! Nate Insano is BACK in the XWA, and it would seem that he plans on making anyone who stands in his way a victim of the GORE."

Joey Miles
"Y'know, it's typical for a has-been to come back and THINK he can hack it with the XWA Superstars of today. This guy's in WAY over his head. He's just fucking--"

Ted Cedar
"Insane?"

Joey Miles
"Well, yeah, but that'd be appropriate, wouldn't it?!

Ted Cedar
"Indeed he is insane, and I have a feeling that XWA is about to get truly INSANE once again,"
Back to top Go down
Pygmy
The Downward Spiral
The Downward Spiral
Pygmy

PostSubject: Re: SEGMENT 7.) ??? | "Three Words To Live By"   SEGMENT 7.) ??? | "Three Words To Live By" EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 12:28 am

Cool promo, got the point across.

Glad you're back in the fed!
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: SEGMENT 7.) ??? | "Three Words To Live By"   SEGMENT 7.) ??? | "Three Words To Live By" EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 2:26 pm

Thank, man!
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: SEGMENT 7.) ??? | "Three Words To Live By"   SEGMENT 7.) ??? | "Three Words To Live By" EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 3:33 pm

Well, this is awkward.

Also, you gonna get a profile up soon?
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: SEGMENT 7.) ??? | "Three Words To Live By"   SEGMENT 7.) ??? | "Three Words To Live By" EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 2:22 pm

Yeah, I'll get right on it. Why's it awkward, though?
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: SEGMENT 7.) ??? | "Three Words To Live By"   SEGMENT 7.) ??? | "Three Words To Live By" EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 2:44 pm

...For reasons.
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: SEGMENT 7.) ??? | "Three Words To Live By"   SEGMENT 7.) ??? | "Three Words To Live By" EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 4:01 pm

I know you don't want me to bring back Insano for some reason having to do with Thomas Barnez...something like that. Idk. Is that why?
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: SEGMENT 7.) ??? | "Three Words To Live By"   SEGMENT 7.) ??? | "Three Words To Live By" EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 5:47 pm

I have no problem with you bringing back Nate. Funny
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: SEGMENT 7.) ??? | "Three Words To Live By"   SEGMENT 7.) ??? | "Three Words To Live By" EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 4:17 pm

Ok? Reasons unknown, I guess. Indifferent
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SEGMENT 7.) ??? | "Three Words To Live By"   SEGMENT 7.) ??? | "Three Words To Live By" Empty

Back to top Go down

SEGMENT 7.) ??? | "Three Words To Live By"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1