HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wyatt Family Song to Be Performed Live at WMania?, CM Punk Left Off Power Rankings, Mysterio Misses Hometown Live Event

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Wyatt Family Song to Be Performed Live at WMania?, CM Punk Left Off Power Rankings, Mysterio Misses Hometown Live Event Empty
PostSubject: Wyatt Family Song to Be Performed Live at WMania?, CM Punk Left Off Power Rankings, Mysterio Misses Hometown Live Event   Wyatt Family Song to Be Performed Live at WMania?, CM Punk Left Off Power Rankings, Mysterio Misses Hometown Live Event EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 4:39 pm

Mark Crozer, who wrote and performs the Wyatt Family WWE theme song noted that he will be playing the song live at WrestleMania 30 this year. He later deleted the post from Facebook, but said the following:

"Well as I'm no longer able to contain my excitement I may as well let you know… I'm playing Wrestlemania! I'll let you know more details when I get them."

Punk Left Off Power Rankings
CM Punk was left off this week's WWE Power Rankings published on WWE.com. Last week he appeared on the feature, but this week he has been left off.

Mysterio Misses Hometown Live Event
Oddly, WWE had Rey Mysterio work last night's live event in San Jose, CA as opposed to the show which took place in his home town of San Diego. Mysterio teamed up with Mark Henry and Xavier Woods last night to defeat Alberto Del Rio and The Real Americans.
Back to top Go down

Wyatt Family Song to Be Performed Live at WMania?, CM Punk Left Off Power Rankings, Mysterio Misses Hometown Live Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wyatt Family Song to Be Performed Live at WMania?, CM Punk Left Off Power Rankings, Mysterio Misses Hometown Live Event   Wyatt Family Song to Be Performed Live at WMania?, CM Punk Left Off Power Rankings, Mysterio Misses Hometown Live Event EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 5:56 pm

This has just made Brays WM Debut even better
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Wyatt Family Song to Be Performed Live at WMania?, CM Punk Left Off Power Rankings, Mysterio Misses Hometown Live Event   Wyatt Family Song to Be Performed Live at WMania?, CM Punk Left Off Power Rankings, Mysterio Misses Hometown Live Event EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 7:08 pm

Yeah That
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wyatt Family Song to Be Performed Live at WMania?, CM Punk Left Off Power Rankings, Mysterio Misses Hometown Live Event   Wyatt Family Song to Be Performed Live at WMania?, CM Punk Left Off Power Rankings, Mysterio Misses Hometown Live Event Empty

Back to top Go down

Wyatt Family Song to Be Performed Live at WMania?, CM Punk Left Off Power Rankings, Mysterio Misses Hometown Live Event

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1