HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hulk Hogan Blames Stephanie McMahon for His 'Silverdome' Mistake

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Hulk Hogan Blames Stephanie McMahon for His 'Silverdome' Mistake   Empty
PostSubject: Hulk Hogan Blames Stephanie McMahon for His 'Silverdome' Mistake    Hulk Hogan Blames Stephanie McMahon for His 'Silverdome' Mistake   EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 12:25 pm

- From his earlier interview with The Fan, WWE Hall of Famer Hulk Hogan blamed Stephanie McMahon for his mistake in calling the Superdome the "Silverdome" at WrestleMania 30. You can read his full explanation below:

"Let me blame Stephanie McMahon one more time because I keep putting this on her. Y'know, there's a go position when you go out… right before you go out of the curtain you go out, there's Vince McMahon, all the executives, all the TV monitors and the headsets… running all the technical stuff. Well, they made me come 20 minutes early, usually you go out there and find early which is when you walk out, and when I was there, I was a little nervous…

"There was a press conference and all the media, "What's Andre like? Was he a nice guy? How hard was it to slam him? Andre this, Andre that… Go back to the go position! Go out to the ring!" All I had on my mind was the Silverdome and Andre The Giant and I'm going to blame Stephanie McMahon for that because she should have been doing the press conference but she didn't have her makeup all the way on so I had to do it."

Read more at http://www.411mania.com/wrestling/news/330815/Hulk-Hogan-Blames-Stephanie-McMahon-for-His-//Silverdome//-Mistake.htm#DzUCEF5voFgLryou.99
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan Blames Stephanie McMahon for His 'Silverdome' Mistake    Hulk Hogan Blames Stephanie McMahon for His 'Silverdome' Mistake   EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 12:26 pm

Hogan wont even put over his own word botch face palm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan Blames Stephanie McMahon for His 'Silverdome' Mistake    Hulk Hogan Blames Stephanie McMahon for His 'Silverdome' Mistake   EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 1:26 pm

of course not. Hogan jobs to nothing, even his own botches brother
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan Blames Stephanie McMahon for His 'Silverdome' Mistake    Hulk Hogan Blames Stephanie McMahon for His 'Silverdome' Mistake   EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 4:39 pm

Damn it Steph this is all your fault!! Shaking Head
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan Blames Stephanie McMahon for His 'Silverdome' Mistake    Hulk Hogan Blames Stephanie McMahon for His 'Silverdome' Mistake   EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 4:50 pm

Then what was his excuse for constantly flubbing lines for three years in TNA?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan Blames Stephanie McMahon for His 'Silverdome' Mistake    Hulk Hogan Blames Stephanie McMahon for His 'Silverdome' Mistake   Empty

Back to top Go down

Hulk Hogan Blames Stephanie McMahon for His 'Silverdome' Mistake

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1