HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

M4 | Azrael vs. Jared Jerusalem | Barbed Wire Massacre

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Riley Williamson
Main Eventer
Riley Williamson

M4 | Azrael vs. Jared Jerusalem | Barbed Wire Massacre  Empty
PostSubject: M4 | Azrael vs. Jared Jerusalem | Barbed Wire Massacre    M4 | Azrael vs. Jared Jerusalem | Barbed Wire Massacre  EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 6:37 pm

DUE: Friday, August 8th at 11:59PM EDT.
Back to top Go down
http://ewrestling.wikia.com/wiki/Riley_Williamson
MorphyVA
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
MorphyVA

M4 | Azrael vs. Jared Jerusalem | Barbed Wire Massacre  Empty
PostSubject: Re: M4 | Azrael vs. Jared Jerusalem | Barbed Wire Massacre    M4 | Azrael vs. Jared Jerusalem | Barbed Wire Massacre  EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 6:54 pm

(Sorry if I rushed this match)

Revolutionary Wars returns from a quick commercial break. The entire arena seems quite ready for the next bout, and it's obvious that this next one is much awaited. The Barbed Wire Massacre. The camera shows the dangerous looking squared-circle. The ring has been specially designed for this fight. The ring ropes have been replaced with barbed wire, there are barbed wire coated weapons inside and outside of the ring, hell there're even tables covered with barbed wire in each corner. I think it's safe to say that there's going to be a lot of blood in this match.

Ted Cedar: It is now time for the very anticipated Barbed Wire Massacre match. Good God Joey, take a look. The ring's like a death trap.

Joey Miles: Holy shit. This is gonna be a war! This is where months of personal grudges between Azrael and Jared Jerusalem come to an end. I can't wait to see Azrael destroy Jerusalem with barbed fucking wire!

Ted Cedar:You're right about the whole Azrael vs Jared thing coming to a close. Just like what The Piece of Eden said - there can only be one person coming out of this one as the victor, leaving the loser and this entire rivalry behind. I can't say for sure who will win this one. Hopefully Double J will finally get some revenge here at Rev Wars!

Joey Miles: Oh the Hope puns! AMEN!

Both combatants are already inside the monsterous presence of a ring, keeping a clear distance from the corner and ropes. The ref's taken the initiative to cover himself with armbands for sleeves. Ryu Sanu's the only man that's keeping these two from tearing each other apart. Right now, no one wants to be the referee, the guy in the middle of two time bombs about to explode. He finally signals for the bell to ring.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Finally the bell makes its metal roar, signaling the match to go underway.   The official in this match scurries back a bit, furthering himself away from Jerusalem and Azrael - obviously being aware that both men want to tear each other apart. However the match looks to be in a temporary impasse as both men are just staring back at each other’s eyes. Normally this would be the opportune moment for Azrael to verbally mock the Piece of Eden, however it’s just both of them intensely gazing upon one another as they walk closer and closer to each other. The fans try to break the ice with “We want Barbed Wire” chants. Finally Jared lifts his fists up and hits the first punch to his nemesis. Azrael answers back, retaliating with strikes of his own. Both combatants trade quick and deadly shots to one another. Azrael grabs Jerusalem by the arms and irish-whips Jared to the dangerous and newly replaced barbed wire ropes, however the former tag champ reverses - twisting around and coming up with his own irish-whip. Azrael gets sent towards the ropes but before the masked man could make contact with the ropes, he was able to halt himself. Double J, realizing this, follows his masked rival. He races towards Azrael and leaps up, lunging at the tag champ. Azrael sees  it coming and evades the mid-air lunge. He moves out of the way, causing Jerusalem to land torso-first on the barbed wire. Jerusalem yells out in agony as he falls back to the mat after the barbed wire pierces through his flesh, causing trickles of blood to pour out of his sides and mid-section. The Masked Menace from The Hopeful quickly goes to work on his rival, stomping and kicking on the fallen self-proclaimed savior like a dog. After that, he grabs the Piece of Eden by the hair. He drags the Hypocrite Hunter towards the corner, possibly planning to do something torturous to him with that barbed wire table. But Jerusalem suddenly springs back into life, low-blowing his bitter enemy. The audience screams out in satisfaction, Azrael getting what he deserves. After that, Jared quickly bursts back up in the air and hitting Azrael with a deadly backstabber. The masked man falls to the ground with his hand placed on his back in pain. The Piece of Eden rolls his way out of the ring, almost getting caught in the barbed wire. Then Jared Jerusalem starts rummaging for materials outside of the ring that he could use. The crowd starts to erupt with massive cheers as the former tag champ pulls out a classic 2 x 4 bat, wrapped around in barbed wire. Jerusalem re-enters the squared-circle, ready to get even more pay back. Inside the ring, Azrael is seen crawling for his life on his hands and knees. Jerusalem scurries over to his opponent. He stops the masked man by grabbing the back of Azrael’s jumpsuit. But Azrael reaches for under his pocket, taking out barbed wire wrapped around his hand which is now bleeding out. The masked maniac however doesn’t seem to care about the welfare of his own hand. He quickly gets up before Jared could do anything with that two by four and smothers JJ’s face with his barbed wire-coated hand. He agonizingly claws Jared J’s facial features with that barbed wire. However Jerusalem counters, grabbing Azrael by the arm and taking him down with a crossface. Before he could wrap his palms around the face of his rival, he removes the barbed wire from Azrael’s hands despite the rapid pain and uses it against him. Jerusalem uses the barbed wire for his crossface submission, pulling it back right on Azrael’s cheeks as he tries to cripple the crazed member of The Hopeful. The masked menace has nowhere to go. He yelps out in pain being placed perfectly inside the ring. After some time, Jerusalem decides to let go. Yanking barbed wire against someone is definitely going to hurt both of you after a while. Jared gets up. The camera gets a close-up shot of Jerusalem, now coated in a crimson mask. he exits the ring yet again in search of another weapon for disposal. Jerusalem picks up a barbed wire chair placed outside of the ring, raising it up in the air to receive a loud reaction from the fans. He tosses the chair inside the squared-circle. Then he slides himself inside the ring. Jerusalem returns to his feet. Before picking up the chair, Jared decides to rip the top of Azrael’s jumpsuit off - showing the bare skin on the masked man’s back. Jerusalem picks up the chair and starts ramming the chair agains the behind of his rival. One after the other, the steel and barbed wire collides with The Hopeful member’s back - cutting it open. Even Azrael yells out in pain. But the fans however can’t get enough of this. Finally Jared’s getting some revenge. Jerusalem stops half-way, throwing the chair forcefully onto the canvas, raising his arms up in adrenaline. The crowd responds loud and positively, praising the Self Proclaimed Savior of XWA. Jerusalem goes right back onto the assault with his rival. He picks up Azrael only to get tackled through a barbed wire table, bringing both men down within one fell swoop. A massive “Holy shit!” chant breaks out from the arena.

Ted Cedar: Oh good Lord! It’s just been the start of the match and it’s already violent as a Monday morning!

Joey Miles: These two are going to kill each other! Get the press! Maybe we’ll get some money out of it.

Ted Cedar: Joey!

Joey Miles: All kidding aside, I am loving every moment of this! These fuckers won’t stop until one of them can’t walk anymore.

Ryu Sanu, for the first time in the bout begins to count both men out.

One!
Two!
Three!
Four!

Five!

Azrael pulls himself back to a vertical base, leaving Jared Jerusalem down in the midst of all that wreckage. Some parts of the table come up with the masked man as the barbed wire gets entangle on his hair. He removes it and goes to work on his rival, breaking the count of the official in charge. Azrael yanks his opponent up and throws him over the top rope and onto the floor. Jerusalem comes crashing down to the floor. Azrael follows. The masked man picks up Jerusalem, but Jared picks up a barbed wire metal tray with him. He smacks Azrael as he was carred back to his feet. Azrael falls on one peg. He reaches under the ring and takes out a trash can lid wrapped around in barbed wire. He bursts back into life hitting it back at Jerusalem. Both men trade hard hits to each other with barbed wire, creating loud noises of metallic smacks joined with the roar of the crowd per hit. After several thrashings from each man’s weapons, Azrael gets brought down on one knee. Jerusalem stands Azrael back up and goes for an irish-whip. However the masked man reverses it, whipping Jerusalem instead. Double J crashes ribs-first onto the steel steps. The masked man gets a few seconds to rest and proceeds back to his opponent. He picks up a barbed wire steel chair left outside of the ring. With another hand, he drags Jerusalem and places his head facing the steps.

Ted Cedar: Oh no! Is he thinking what I think he’s thinking!?

Joey Miles: TITS!

Ted Cedar: No! He’s going to con-chair-to him with the barbed wire chair and the steel steps! Oh the humanity! Have mercy Azrael!

Azrael slams the chair right onto the back of The Piece of Eden’s head. The audience screams a loud “Oh!” followed by a wave of boos in disgust of the masked menace. Jerusalem jerked a bit after that thunderous shot from the chair, but it looks like he’s unconscious now. Ryu Sanu wants to count the man down but Azrael yells at the referee, practically scaring Ryu half to death. The Hopeful member goes under the ring, disappearing from everyone’s sight as he rummages for something. He appears on the opposite side of the outer ring. He comes out with scissors big enough to cut out a man’s toe. He uses it to cut some part of the barbed wire ropes. He hurriedly heads over back to his rival, running to into the fray. He gets on top of his fallen foe and starts choking the life out of him with the barbed wire. Ted Cedar makes a remark about how he cannot look at the brutality while the fans scream in terror. Even Jared Jerusalem coughs out a bit of blood, but that didn’t stop him. He struggles his way onto his feet, carrying Azrael with him on his back. He quickly walks back. Both men suddenly crash through the barricade on the corner as a result.

Ted Cedar: Oh my God! Through the barricade! Let’s get a replay of that one. Will these men get a rest? Where do they get this energy? The match has been fast paced so far but I think both men have already put each other through hell and back!

Replays of both men going through the barricade gets shown. Another one gets shown in slow motion, showing how bad the crash and wreckage was. The ref yet again begins to count both men out.

One!
Two!
Three!
Four!
Five!
Six!

Seven!

After the count of seven, Jared Jerusalem is seen coming out of the wreckage. He then picks up Azrael on his shoulders in a fireman’s carry. He begins to head to the ramp and then to the stage.

Joey Miles: Where the hell are they going!? I want my money back!

Ted Cedar: But we get paid to be here!.... Anyway, this isn’t a barbed wire massacre anymore. It’s just a flat out brawl! And it’s about to get even more violent!

Jared Jerusalem carries Azrael onto the stage. Below the stage and beside the ramp is the floor..... And it’s full of barbed wire tables. There is absolutely no empty space on that area. The camera gets a shot of it and the fans begin to go noisy because of it. Jerusalem tries to toss Azrael over to the floor, however Azrael elbows the side of the former tag champ’s head. He touches the floor again and irish whips Jared away. Double J collides with one of the minitrons, causing that one minitron to break and black out. Jared falls down on top of the stage floor, looking unconscious. This time it’s Azrael’s turn to dish out some pain. Azrael picks Jared up, bringing him with him. Azrael heads over to some large metal bar(Think the one Shane McMahon fell off of/ or the one Jeff Hardy did a Swanton bomb off of) and begins climbing it. The masked menace climbs up the rungs with his nemesis being carried alongside.

Ted Cedar: Wait! What is he doing!? He’s gone insane!

Joey Miles: He’s carrying Jerk-rusalem up in King Kong style!

Ted Cedar: N-NO! SHUT THE HELL UP JOEY! NO MORE JOKES! HE’S REALLY GOING TO KILL JARED JERUSALEM!

Joey Miles: Calm your Sugar tits!

As they reach the top, Azrael puts Jared down and onto his feet. He tries to push Double J down but Jared retaliates with a strike. Azrael almost teeters and falls of the metal that’s keeping them up. Good thing he didn’t fall, because the height distance from that place to the ground is very high indeed. Both men hit each other back with strikes, until Jerusalem tackles Azrael with a spear!

Ted Cedar: OH MY GOD! SPEAR! SPEAR! SPEAR! SPEAR! SPEAR!

Joey Miles: HOLY SHIT!

Every member of the audience, the broadcasting team, the announcer Laura Watts , and even the guy who rings the bell rise up to their feet and scream in shock as both combatants fall from an incredible height. Both men crash through the barbed wire tables, creating one of the loudest reactions in XWA history....Probably even in wrestling history. After that, it was nothing but silence. Everybody is in a current state of shock. Hell even Joey Miles can’t even make an inappropriate joke right now. Ryu Sanu  and camera men search for both men amidst the wreckage. Soon a medical team appears out of the veil from backstage. The ref then runs back over to the broadcast area, telling Laura Watts something. Laura stands up and clears her throat. After all, she did yell in surprise too.

Laura Watts: The referee has declared that both wrestlers cannot continue the match.

After that announcement - it was still nothing but silence from the crowd. The camera gets a shot of both men down and unconscious, then the members of the audience with shocked expressions on their faces -some of their facial expressions are even laughable, a good breath of fresh air after what just transpired. But that wasn’t enough to break the state of surprise. The medical team tend to both men. Jared gets brought up to a stretcher and next was Azrael.

Ted Cedar: Oh god.... I can’t even.....

Joey Miles:.... Well fuuuuuck.

Ted Cedar: I think that was the ultimate deciding act of payback from Jared.... Spearing Azrael of the top and bringing them down in a see of barbed wire and wood.... But at what cost? These men’s careers could be over as we know it.

Joey Miles: I.... I got nothing to say.... Even I have a limit when it comes to violence...  Even if I want people like David Michaels dead all the time. Damn.....

Ted Cedar: Even serious Joey Miles can’t erase what I feel right now. 

The first batch of medical staff bring Jared Jerusalem backstage. The others begin to push Azrael. However the lights go out, completely leaving nothing but darkness. After a short while, the lights go back on. However Azrael is no where to be seen.

Ted Cedar: Wh- What!? Where did Azrael go?

Joey Miles: Didn’t you know? The Hopeful Hospital just opened? Ha.... Ha..... Oh fuck me... I can’t even make a good joke right now..... But on a serious note though, my guess is that his brothers-in-arms took him.

Ted Cedar: Oh.... Well.... Tune in to Vendetta to see a health update from both men.

After the commentators make their closing remarks before commercial break, the camera fades into break. Leaving everybody tuning to Rev Wars with nothing but an “Oh My God” impression on them.
Back to top Go down

M4 | Azrael vs. Jared Jerusalem | Barbed Wire Massacre

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1