HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PROMO | David Micheals - "Screwjob #2"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Riley Williamson
Main Eventer
Riley Williamson

PROMO | David Micheals - "Screwjob #2" Empty
PostSubject: PROMO | David Micheals - "Screwjob #2"   PROMO | David Micheals - "Screwjob #2" EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 6:32 pm

DUE: Friday, August 8th at 11:59PM EDT.
Back to top Go down
http://ewrestling.wikia.com/wiki/Riley_Williamson
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PROMO | David Micheals - "Screwjob #2" Empty
PostSubject: Re: PROMO | David Micheals - "Screwjob #2"   PROMO | David Micheals - "Screwjob #2" EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 1:08 pm

(Pretend Hitman Alex beat up Michaels at the end of Vendetta. Me going away for a week last minute prevented us from writing it. It's not vital, but it's half referred to.)

-----

After Evan Flare’s victory against Kahlan, we see a quick in-house commercial for XWA merchandise, before we are sent back to the ringside area where Joey and Ted are talking up the matches later in the card.

Cedar:
"...but the action is only just getting started here ladies and gentlemen and tonight, Joey, we see the return of the Ultimate HellRazor match where Hitman Alex will put his XWA World Heavyweight Title on the line against heated rival, “The Showstealer” David Michaels."

Miles:
"Teddy, I can feel it my bones. Tonight...is the night. Tonight is the night that overhyoed, overrated, dancing piece of CRAP Michaels is sent packing from the XWA! Hitman Alex is gonna’ get that job done, I know it!"

Cedar:
"Joey, ever since Michaels returned last year, you’ve been calling this would happen...and it still hasn’t. So I wouldn’t hold my breath with that prediction, as David Michaels is fired up more than ever and he wants that fourth XWA World Title."

Miles:
"Pfftt, who cares? His ass is going down, fatty."

Cedar:
"Well we’ll take it backstage now, where Jennifer Light is stood by with one of the men scheduled to step inside that cage later tonight..."

Miles:
"If it’s Michaels, I riot..."

The crowd immediately goes into crazy mode, as the titantron fades to the interview area, where the number one contender to the World Heavyweight Championship is stoof warming up next to Jennifer Light. The Showstealer looks ultra focused here tonight, kitted out in his red and black ring gear and leather entrance jacket. His hair is soaking wet and is pulled back in a ponytail, with it loose at the back. Jennifer lets the fans get their reaction captured, before the interview is conducted.

Miles:
"God fucking dammit’!"

Jennifer raises the mic to her mouth and introduces her guest.

Light:
"Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome my guest at this time, The Showstealer...David Michaels!"

Michaels lifts his head, with a little smile coming across his face, as the fans begin to chant his name repeatedly. He stops his light jogging on the spot and begins fiddleing with the wrist tape on his left hand, his tongue coming out a little as he gets psychologically ready for tonights brutal match.

Light:
"David tonight, you step inside yet another giant cage type match for the second Pay Per View in a row, however tonight it’s not about personal revenge, it’s about the XWA World Heavyweight Championship. With Hitman Alex getting the better of you over the past couple of weeks, are you confident you can have the last laugh tonight?"

Michaels:
"Jennifer, we’ve conducted many interviews together over the years, so you know me pretty well. Now rack your brain back over those years and ask ask yourself if I ever came across as a man that ever doubted his ability to win? Did I ever seem nervous to you before a match, or even a fight? Did I not always come here on Worldwide TV and tell everybody watching, that I would walk out the victor? And was I, usually, ever wrong?"

Jennifer thinks for a moment and then shakes her head.

Light:
"...nope. I can’t say I can."

Michaels:
"Exactly. The Showstealer David Michaels has never ONCE walked into an arena knowing that he would walk out of it without the victory. Many people have have been placed before me, but one by one, they were all sent back packing into obscurity….and tonight is no different. Here in the Xtreme Wrestling Association, we like to things a little differently and what is apparently tradition, we’re going to settle a World Title bout inside that stupidly high cage. Hitman Alex, you may have gotten the better of me over the past couple of weeks and that’s great, but I get the job done when it matters...ask the countless opponents that have said they were the one to defeat me, only to get kicked in the face and get a humbling they allllll sorely needed. YOU have never beaten me. I defeated you before last year at King of Xtreme and tonight, it’s all going to be screwjob #2..."

Jennifer looks a little puzzled, scrapping the second question she had prepared and follows up on Michaels comments.

Light:
"What do you mean by that? We’ve heard you state in the past that you’ll ‘screw’ Hitman Alex over, for the second time..."

Michaels:
"Little lady, you were there last year when I fooled the World into thinking that JHalc was my mortal enemy...you were there that night at King of Xtreme when the J-Man come up from under that chamber and smashed that idiot in the face with a hammer. THAT...was screwjob #1...and tonight, I promise you, Hitman Alex will receive screwjob #2...why? Because I can!"

The fans cheers, remembering that night from last October.

Light:
"Well D-Volution has certainly re-picked up it’s pace over the past month, so if you win tonight, it will surely put D-Volution in the position of power, correct?"

Michaels:
"Lady, D-Volution is ALWAYS in the position of power. The monkeys who think they run the show in the back, wanted ol’ DC to return and reform the DxWo...at any other time, that might have been a good idea, but we’re not one trick ponies here just to sell a bunch of crappy T-Shirts with a slogan on. We’re D-Volution. We do what we want, when we want and however we want. So when I get back my World Heavyweight Title and become a four time XWA World Heavyweight Champion, you can bet your bottom dollar that the night week on Vendetta...we’re...calling...the...shots! And I have a little scope for you - rumour has it backstage that the COO is considering bringing in a new General Manager because he’s too freakin’ useless himself to run this place on his own. Soooooooooo...needles to say, we don’t a rat’s ass who this guy or gal may be...rest assured, we’re going to make their life a living hell and WE call the shots. Now, if you excuse me, I’ve got a show to steal!"

Jennifer smiles at Michaels ever present confidence in his abilities, as he cheekily waves to the camera and skips off down the hallway. THe crowd can’t help but laugh at the sight of one of the top superstars in the company actually skipping off down the hallway, but somehow David Michaels manages to pull it off.

Cedar:
"Well, Joey, you favourite Superstar believes he is walking out tonight with the World Heavyweight Championship...and given his track record, it’s hard to argue against it."

Miles:
"Well I can. Fuck him. If he walks out with the World Title tonight, I’m going on a hunger strike!"

Cedar:
"...surely you can’t be serious?!"

Miles:
"Have I ever lied to you, Cedar?!"

Cedar:
"Yes...every week, actu--"

Miles:
"Exactly! My middle name is honesty and if Michaels walks out with that belt, I’m not ever eating...AGAIN! LETS GO HITMAN! LETS GO HITMAN! LETS GO HITMAN!"

Cedar looks at Joey as he attempts to get that chant going, which doesn’t work, before the show moves on to the next match of the evening.
Back to top Go down

PROMO | David Micheals - "Screwjob #2"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1