HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PROMO | David Michaels - "This is my show!"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PROMO | David Michaels - "This is my show!" Empty
PostSubject: PROMO | David Michaels - "This is my show!"   PROMO | David Michaels - "This is my show!" EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 7:23 pm

DUE: Friday, March 28th at 11:59 PM EDT

PROMO | David Michaels - "This is my show!" FJBloTX
PROMO | David Michaels - "This is my show!" Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | David Michaels - "This is my show!"   PROMO | David Michaels - "This is my show!" EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 4:23 pm

The fans are just getting back into their seats, after witnessing a great triple threat steel cage match for the XWA Hardcore Title! After a quick in-house commercial for XWA's next Pay Per View event, United Xtreme, we move onto the show's next allotted segment.

Cedar:
"Well ladies and gentlemen, later tonight the XWA World Heavyweight Championship will be on the line in a triple threat match, as David Michaels puts the gold on the line against Dominik Diveraz and Maddox Paine."

Miles:
"Cedar...I know I say this virtually every night...BUT TONIGHT IS THE NIGHT THIS MOTHER FUCKER GOES DOWN! I CAN FEEL IT!"

Cedar:
"If I had a dollar for every time you told me that at some point every broadcast, I'd be a very rich man, Joey. Anyway, speaking of David Michaels, I am delighted to say that we can join him live in the backstage area!"

Miles:
"Wait, what? Really?! For fuck sake..."

Cedar:
"Joey, calm down...ladies and gentlemen, the current reigning and defending XWA World Heavyweight Champion...'The Showstealer' David Michaels!"

The shows cuts to the locker room area, as the fans in the arena cheers seeing David Michaels sat in a steel folding chair getting ready for his match. Michaels, on the other hand, doesn't appear to be even acknowledging the fact he's live on camera and instead continues to lean over in the chair fasten up his black and silver boots. Michaels hair is soaking wet, as it moves around a little doing his boots up. The World Champion has his two titles sat next to him, on his right, on a small table both of which have been polished up well. Michaels is already in his wrestling tights, which are of a blue and black design, and has an Ozzy Osbourne T-Shirt on purely for comfort before his match. Most notable from this scene, however, is how Michaels is clearly on his own - Carnage is not there, JHalc isn't there. Even Nova isn't in the room. All three have, or have had, a match tonight so Michaels is left with some unusual alone time before the contest. Cedar goes to start the interview, despite not gaining any sort of signal from the Champion...

Cedar:
"Well David, tonight sees you defending you XWA World Heavyweight Championship since recapturing just a few short weeks ago. However tonight it will not only be a triple threat match, but also inside the fifteen foot high steel cage! Do you think you have what it takes on walking out still with that gold around your waist?"

The crowd cheer, believing that Michaels can walk out with the title. Michaels, though, doesn't jump up in order to give an answer - in fact, he doesn't even move his head and just continues to fasten up his boots. Evidently, he's either developed severe deafness in the past week or is in a pissed off mood.

Cedar:
"Errmmm...can he hear us? Are we on? Well, apparently we are...I'll try again. Well David, tonight you're defending your XWA Wo--"

Michaels:
"I heard you the first time, Cedar."

Still not moving his head, Michaels suddenly interrupts Ted's relaying of the question. He angrily slaps the side of the boot shut, before raising his head up and sitting back in the uncomfortable chair - he isn't in the mood for fun and games tonight!

Miles:
"Oh joy...an angry cowboy. This should be fun!"

Michaels:
"Maybe you'd like to see him angry first hand, Joey? How about I come down there and rip your throat out, then I'd do everyone a favour and we wouldn't have to listen to your God awful commentary ever again..."

For once Miles decides the best course of action is to just shut his mouth. Verbally attacking this guy is one thing. Trying to do it when in a face-to-face situation, is quite another...

Michaels:
"Thought as much..."

Cedar:
"So David...do you think you can win?"

Michaels:
"What do you think, Cedar? Am I honestly going to come on World wide TV and tell everyone that I think I'm going to lose my title?! Of course I'm going to walk out of here with the damn gold around my waist!"

Cedar:
"Well you seem clearly edgy tonight...you're not nervous?"

Michaels:
"I don't get nervous. As I've told you a million times, I have beaten everyone there is to beat in this company and I have been in some of the craziest matches you could possibly imagine. So a little steel cage match is just another day in the office for The Showstealer."

Cedar:
"...so why the obvious tension?"

Michaels:
"Because I'm pissed off, Cedar. Pissed off that rookie nobodies and illegal immigrants think that can chop me down. For the past two months I've had Team Burrito at my heels trying to put me to en end. Dominik managed to get the upper hand at CyberSlam, but he found out that managing to actually take this title away from me once turns into a giant mistake...a mistake he should be smart enough NOT to repeat. But the pea brained amigo clearly has a hard time understanding just when to quit. I embarrassed him two weeks ago when I took the title back. Now he wants to be embarrassed again inside a steel cage. Well fine. And while we're at it, why don't we throw in a rookie that clearly has anger issues too!"

Cedar:
"...I was about to ask what you thought of Maddox Paine, considering what happened during your match this past week on Vendetta."

Michaels:
"Oh, he's a right bundle of laughs isn't he?! Who the hell decided to stick him in the World title picture? He's done NOTHING in this industry, let alone this company, and just because he likes to yell at the top of his lungs like a Gorilla that's just climaxed, XWA Management stick him in the World Title match tonight. Wonderful. Just wonderful."

Cedar:
"Are you threatened by his presence in the match?"

Michaels takes a few moments to reply, moving his mouth into an annoyed position, not thrilled by what that question is suggesting.

Michaels:
"Why the hell would I be threatened by that uncharismatic rhino?"

Cedar:
"Well, he did send a lasting message to you on Vendetta this week...be Spearing you just when you looked as though you were about to win the match...and them Powerbombing you on top of Dominik...then winning the match."

Michaels:
"Oh, so that was supposed to intimidate me? Teddy, please, you should know me better than that! All that talking elephant did this past week was put me in this vile mood. What he doesn't realise is that you don't want to put me in a vile mood. Bad things happen when I'm in a vile mood. A lot of the time, I may be all fun and games, but make no mistake about it, when I'm between those ropes...I get the job done. Oh I'll often make an ass of myself in the process, but I'll make more of an ass out of my opponent too. He wants to play games? That's fine with me, because just like Dominik after he taken my World Title, I now know the game we're playing. Maddox Paine has yet to be introduced to the dental work that I like to do and tonight I'll make sure his teeth get a good check up inside that cage."

The fans cheer, as they appreciate Michaels being completely in the game here tonight.

Cedar:
"But David, are you not remotely worried about your chances here tonight? You're not facing either of these men on-on-one...but in a triple threat match!"

Michaels:
"Look, do you remember an interview you gave me last September? Heck, it was in this very same situation. You were too lazy to get off your fatass and decided to just interview me from your desk in my locker room. What happened during that interview?"

Cedar:
"Errmmm...I..."

Michaels:
"I'll remind everybody...I GOT PISSED OFF! I was sick and tired of being the guy this company went to in order to make everybody happy! Yeah, the fans cheers me each and every night, but they have cheered me twice as much since then. Why? Because I decided to tell the truth and do what I WANNA' DO! What happened in the months after that interview, Cedar?"

Cedar:
"You...errrmmm..."

Michaels:
"I won the XWA World Title, that's what! And then I won the Tag Titles, just because I damn well can. I got pissed off after losing and then rose to the of this company, once again, and nobody has been able to touch me since. Now, fast forward six months and the same type of situation has happened...only I didn't technically lose a match, but someone tried to make me look a fool while winning one. You don't do that. Mr. Mexico has already found out what happens when you tick this cat off and if he wants to reacquaint himself with that, then be my guest. Maddox, you're still got a hell of a lot to learn kid, no matter how badass you or these people think you are. Just remember one thing - This is MY show and there isn't a damn thing on God's green Earth that can change that. Now if you excuse me, chubby, I've got a Show to steal later tonight...so I must prepare. Ta-ta..."

With his grey eyes staring dead down the camera, Michaels sarcastically waves indicating the end of the interview, before he shoots up and grabs his titles, heading out of his locker room and slamming the door behind him. The crowd a left a little speechless, as Michaels is clearly in the zone here tonight...or his two opponents have gotten under his skin really badly. Either way, tonight's main event is set to be a good one...

Cedar:
"Well then..."

Miles:
"Yeah, good job Cedar. I don't think you pissed him off at all during that!"

Cedar:
"Michaels referred to it during his outburst - I've seen him in that type of mood before and that can only spell bad things for anyone that gets in his way."

Miles:
"He's all talk and now walk. Maddox will Spear him in half and than Dominik will sneak in for the win. NEW WORLD CHAMP TONIGHT BITCHES!"

Cedar:
"I wouldn't be so sure of that, Joey...anyway, next up Michael's monstrous buddy Carnage goes up against Hitman Alex...and this all started last week, with Carnage suddenly taking out Hitman Alex."

The show cuts to a short recap of what went down at the end of Hitman Alex's match this past week on Vendetta.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | David Michaels - "This is my show!"   PROMO | David Michaels - "This is my show!" EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 6:33 pm

Awesome way to hype the match Chilly. I'll be sure to incorporate this in my match Cool

Except, this climaxing Gorilla about to steal your title... and Sugar. Mad as hell

MADDOX GON' RAPE! Mad as hell

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | David Michaels - "This is my show!"   PROMO | David Michaels - "This is my show!" Empty

Back to top Go down

PROMO | David Michaels - "This is my show!"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1