HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[S. 11 | PROMO] Drake Dysfunction | "Conqueste Parte Dos"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Kanimaniac
Middle Carder
Kanimaniac

[S. 11 | PROMO] Drake Dysfunction | "Conqueste Parte Dos" Empty
PostSubject: [S. 11 | PROMO] Drake Dysfunction | "Conqueste Parte Dos"   [S. 11 | PROMO] Drake Dysfunction | "Conqueste Parte Dos" EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 10:38 am

DUE DATE: SATURDAY 12TH JULY, 2014
MIDNIGHT EST (-5 UTC)
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

[S. 11 | PROMO] Drake Dysfunction | "Conqueste Parte Dos" Empty
PostSubject: Re: [S. 11 | PROMO] Drake Dysfunction | "Conqueste Parte Dos"   [S. 11 | PROMO] Drake Dysfunction | "Conqueste Parte Dos" EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 9:46 pm

"They told me he was good. They told me it was a mistake to take him lightly. They told me I was foolish to take him lightly.....well guess what, world?"

Opening this time inside the XWA locker room, we see the closed locker of one Drake Dysfunction before the camera pans frantically til we're now viewing the face of Drake Dysfunction himself. Judging by the bags under his eyes, he looks like he hasn't slept a wink as he finishes off what he was about to say to the "world."

Drake Dysfunction
"I fucking took him LIGHTLY!!!!! Could you blame me, really? The guy where's a sash to the ring and calls himself a bloody pirate. Probably talks to plastic birds and goes by the name BARTHOLOMEW! Ha ha, well, 'Bartie', you pulled one over on me last week. Oh ho ho, yes you did, Bartie! You pulled one over on me, but I assure you, Bartie. I assure you that next time will be the final time. I haven't shown you what I'm TRULY made of. Nope, haven't shown you at all! Haven't shown ANYONE in that ring for a very long time. Not since I had a hand in almost putting Jaylon Brown on the shelf permanently. I will admit that, that night, I could have taken it a step further, but shame on me for not!"

This is when he steps away from the camera, grabs a chair and flings it a ways off. You can see the chair crash into a nearby, Drake darting his attention back to the camera, looking dead at the lense like a dog would look at a piece of meat. It's clear he's gone a tad bit crazy due to the lack of sleep or possibly due to the fact that he lost to the Pirate last week, but who really knows what goes on in the head of someone named Dysfunction?

Drake Dysfunction
"Forgive me, Brownie boy, for not putting you out of your misery. Forgive me, Drake-a-holics, for not shutting Pirate up last week. This week, however, is a different story. This week, I deal with someone hailing from the 'land of the rising sun!' Mr. Akira Kobayashi!!"

He can't help but say "Kobayashi" in a forced Japanese accent. He tried not to. He really did.

Drake Dysfunction
"Akira, you're relatively new to these parts, ain't ya? Hm.....looked at your list of wins so far, and I must say you've been impressive as of late. However, to be automatically placed into a tournament for the Intercontinental Championship without having to qualify is even MORE impressive. Why did THAT happen for me, Akira? Because I know what it's like; I know.....what it FEELS like to hold the Intercontinental Championship gold in my hands. Twice before, I've felt the warmth of that piece of gold around my waist and SOON, for the third time, I will know what it's like to be held again. What it's like to feel that comfortable warmth again. The kind of warmth that cannot be satisfied by a woman. No, Akira. No...I will feel that warmth again, and not a single soul will be able to stop me. I Pirate may have shaken me, but he has not moved me. I am here and I am here to fight and to WIN! Tonight? That is exactly what I plan on doing; winning. I will defeat you tonight, Akira Kobayashi....."

He presses his face close into the camera so that we can only see just his eyes; the vibrating eyeballs with intensity in them.

Drake Dysfunction
"I will defeat you. You will not know the warmth that I speak of. You won't know how it feels nor do you deserve to know, because it's former champs like me that deserve it more. I want it more. I need to be a champion again. I need to be victorious. I refuse to be coup'd up with non-title holders any longer. Now.....now it's time for my IC title reign to come again! Nothing will stop me. NOTHING! Not DC Hennig, not the Pirate and most CERTAINLY not you, Mr. Kobayashi!"

If you're wondering? Yes, we kept staring into the beady eyes of the Demolitionist while he talked. It's only now that he gives the camera and his face some distance. We can see the full frame of his body now instead of a close up of the bags under his eyes that came from seeing his eyes up close.

Drake Dysfunction
"You and all the doubters will see how I handle business personally. I welcome our first encounter in the ring together, Akira.

Welcome to Drakeville: Population me and you. Dysfunction.....is upon you."

After this saying, which has come a tad bit repetitive, the camera feed instantaneously cuts off. Drake Dysfunction vs. Akira Kobayashi is up next.
Back to top Go down

[S. 11 | PROMO] Drake Dysfunction | "Conqueste Parte Dos"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1