HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mick Foley New Facebook Post Explaining Why He Likes Hulk Hogan

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Mick Foley New Facebook Post Explaining Why He Likes Hulk Hogan Empty
PostSubject: Mick Foley New Facebook Post Explaining Why He Likes Hulk Hogan   Mick Foley New Facebook Post Explaining Why He Likes Hulk Hogan EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 11:26 am

Mick Foley has posted the following on his official Facebook page about why he likes Hulk Hogan. You can read it here:

https://www.facebook.com/RealMickFoley

WHY MICK LIKES HULK

Yes, I like Hulk Hogan – and here's why. With each passing year, I think I gain a better perspective on what's really important in life. There was a time – a period of many years – where Hulk's name would bring up some negative feelings for me. He was the guy who made far more than I did with a style that was the antithesis of mine.

But for the past several years, whenever I see Hulk Hogan, all I can think of are the words Shane Douglas shared with me about Hulk Hogan and the kindness and warmth with which he showered the kids facing life-threatening challenges, who seemed to find strength and inspiration in Hulk's larger than life physique and personality. I'll never forget those words Shane told me, "Those kids would just be beaming."

Those words are all I think of when I see Hogan, People can take issue with his wrestling style…as they often do with mine. But, when it's all said and done, Hulk Hogan used that oversized personality, and really big heart to ease so much suffering that he saw around him..

In the bigger picture, does anything else really matter?
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Mick Foley New Facebook Post Explaining Why He Likes Hulk Hogan   Mick Foley New Facebook Post Explaining Why He Likes Hulk Hogan EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 12:22 pm

"Yes, I like Hulk Hogan"

That was the point I stopped reading.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mick Foley New Facebook Post Explaining Why He Likes Hulk Hogan   Mick Foley New Facebook Post Explaining Why He Likes Hulk Hogan EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 12:34 pm

inb4 Bull comes in and whiteknights the fuck outta Hogan
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mick Foley New Facebook Post Explaining Why He Likes Hulk Hogan   Mick Foley New Facebook Post Explaining Why He Likes Hulk Hogan EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 4:22 pm

Mick knows best I aint bothered
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mick Foley New Facebook Post Explaining Why He Likes Hulk Hogan   Mick Foley New Facebook Post Explaining Why He Likes Hulk Hogan EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 4:34 pm

I can like what Hulk Hogan represents to his fans without liking him personally.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mick Foley New Facebook Post Explaining Why He Likes Hulk Hogan   Mick Foley New Facebook Post Explaining Why He Likes Hulk Hogan Empty

Back to top Go down

Mick Foley New Facebook Post Explaining Why He Likes Hulk Hogan

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1