HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mick Foley Makes a Bold Prediction and Reveals Who He Thinks Will Have a “Magical” Post-WrestleMania Raw Night

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Mick Foley Makes a Bold Prediction and Reveals Who He Thinks Will Have a “Magical” Post-WrestleMania Raw Night Empty
PostSubject: Mick Foley Makes a Bold Prediction and Reveals Who He Thinks Will Have a “Magical” Post-WrestleMania Raw Night   Mick Foley Makes a Bold Prediction and Reveals Who He Thinks Will Have a “Magical” Post-WrestleMania Raw Night EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 4:18 pm

WWE Hall of Famer Mick Foley has posted the following on Facebook in regards to this Monday night's post-WrestleMania WWE Raw broadcast, which is typically a wild night following the big PPV:

A BOLD FOLEY PREDICTION
For those of you who did not see my ‪#‎LegendsOfWrestlemania‬ panel on ‪#‎WWENetwork‬, or who were distracted by my awesome, custom made western themed Santa shirt, ot what appeared to be some prediction between me and Ric Flair - I made a bold prediction. As most of you know, I've been an outspoken advocate for Daniel Bryan, and I am going to stand by my belief that Daniel Bryan holding that WWE World Heavyweight Championship aloft while 75,000 strong chant "YES" is absoluitely what is best for business.
But, as huge as ‪#‎Wrestlemania‬ is, it is often the ‪#‎RAW‬ following ‪#‎Mania‬ that raises a deserving talent up a rung on the ladder to success - no easy feat in the competitive world of ‪#‎WWE‬. I just get this FEELING that this Monday's RAW is going to be that magic night for Antonio Cesaro.
If it wasn't 5 am where I am, I'd go into more detail, but suffice to say, the unique atmosphere that always accompanies that post-Mania RAW - where fans from around the world state very loudly and proudly who it is they want to see, often serves as a harbinger of things to come. It's just a hunch - no polling, or scientific data went into this prediction. But, like musician Phil Collins once sang, "I Can Feel it in the Air Tonight" uh, huh. Something tells me, we're all going to feel it...and hear it, for Cesar on Monday night.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

Mick Foley Makes a Bold Prediction and Reveals Who He Thinks Will Have a “Magical” Post-WrestleMania Raw Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mick Foley Makes a Bold Prediction and Reveals Who He Thinks Will Have a “Magical” Post-WrestleMania Raw Night   Mick Foley Makes a Bold Prediction and Reveals Who He Thinks Will Have a “Magical” Post-WrestleMania Raw Night EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 4:51 pm

I hope he's right. I don\'t know

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down

Mick Foley Makes a Bold Prediction and Reveals Who He Thinks Will Have a “Magical” Post-WrestleMania Raw Night

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1