HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

(Rage) PROMO | Travis Levitt - "This fire burns"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

(Rage) PROMO | Travis Levitt - "This fire burns" Empty
PostSubject: (Rage) PROMO | Travis Levitt - "This fire burns"   (Rage) PROMO | Travis Levitt - "This fire burns" EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 5:26 pm

DUE: Friday, June 27th at 11:59PM EST (UTC -4 Hours)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: This Fire Burns   (Rage) PROMO | Travis Levitt - "This fire burns" EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 9:26 am

The shot opens on a dark room in the backstage area of the FedEx Forum. The room is complete darkness for a long few moments, until finally a single match flickers on in the center of the room. The light only illuminates a hooded man standing over a barrel, and after a long moment the man drops the match into the barrel. Instantly a loud whoosh can be heard, the barrel starting up a fire which now illuminates the room. Through the flickering fire light, we see the hooded man is standing over the barrel, a set of papers on a table just to his left. The man now lifts up the first piece of paper, showing a picture of David Michaels. Holding it over the barrel, the man speaks, his tone low and angry.

”My Anger..........BURNS!”

The man rips the photo in half and drops it into the barrel. Reaching over, he picks up another piece of paper this time a photo of Riley Williamson.

”My Hatred..........BURNS!”

Again the man tears the photo in half and drops both halves into the barrel, reaching over again to grab another photo, this one of Danny Diamond.

”My Revenge..........BURNS!”

Now it's Danny's turn to be torn in half, and no I don't mean in Mirage style. The photo is dropped into the barrel and now the man picks up another photo, this one of XWA World Champion, Maddox Paine.

”My Belief..........BURNS!”

Maddox is the next ripped in half and dropped into the barrel, and finally the last photo is picked up and shown to the camera. This time it's a picture of Drake Dysfunction. The man holds the photo up for a few extra moments before speaking again.

”And now YOU will..........BURN!”

The man drops the photo and then pulls his head back, revealing the face of 'The Dragon' Travis Levitt. Snarling Levitt just stares straight at the camera, taking a few deep breaths to try and get control of his anger before he speaks again.

”It's not time to get Dysfunctional. It's time Dysfunction learns that when you play with Fire.....You get BURNED!”

And just like that Levitt storms off, and the camera leans over, getting a view of the photos burning at the bottom before we cut out.
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: (Rage) PROMO | Travis Levitt - "This fire burns"   (Rage) PROMO | Travis Levitt - "This fire burns" EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 4:00 pm

Duly noted. I'll bring my fire extinguisher Cool

Pretty simple but not bad. It gave me chills. I've never really interacted with Levitt before. All I know is that you had Ryan Reynolds as his pic-base in the other XWA, really. Funny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Rage) PROMO | Travis Levitt - "This fire burns"   (Rage) PROMO | Travis Levitt - "This fire burns" Empty

Back to top Go down

(Rage) PROMO | Travis Levitt - "This fire burns"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1