HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PROMO | Effy and Dr. Stone - "Mental Stability?"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PROMO | Effy and Dr. Stone - "Mental Stability?" Empty
PostSubject: PROMO | Effy and Dr. Stone - "Mental Stability?"   PROMO | Effy and Dr. Stone - "Mental Stability?" EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 3:09 am

DUE: Sunday, June 15th at midnight EST (UTC -4 Hours)
Back to top Go down
MorphyVA
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
MorphyVA

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | Effy and Dr. Stone - "Mental Stability?"   PROMO | Effy and Dr. Stone - "Mental Stability?" EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 9:16 pm

Vendetta comes back from commercial break as the scene opens up in a room backstage, shown in the enormous titantron. People could clearly see..... Um.... Effy wearing a bunny ears headband yet again, skipping and hopping freely within the room. Not only that, but she seems to be circling around a man dressed like a doctor. The camera takes a zoomed in shot of the doctor as he prepares to speak.

???:
"Hi... My name is Dr George Stone. You may refer to me as Dr Stone."

The audience sit silently, not giving a cheer neither a boo to Dr Stone. Unless his motives are that of a despicable man or that of a good man, is yet to be seen.

Dr Stone:
"I am Elizabeth, otherwise known as Effy's Doctor/Therapist/Manager."

Some of the crowd begin to react indifferently. Knowing that this man has aligned himself with The Princess of Rave is quite.... Strange. If you know how Effy acts in a ring and in backstage, you'd probably rather manage someone else. And we ALL know how weird Effy is. But most of the fans still want to wait and find out what this man has on his mind.

Dr Stone: 
"To give you all some information about myself, I am a medical and psychology graduate who just happens to love wrestling. And I just want to assure that E--"

Effy:
"Stop bullshiting them Doc! Tell em what we came here for!"

Dr Stone:
"Uhhh.... Oh yes, well I am here to make sure Effy doesn't go completely off the edge. I mean just because someone stumbles into insanity, doesn't mean their lost forever."

Effy:
"Not that one George! Fucking tell them about my title shot!"

Dr Stone:
"Calm down Effy. Use your inner voice."

Effy:
"This is my inner voice! My inner voice is mad! TELL THEM ALREADY DAMNIT"

Dr Stone
"*Sigh*.... Alright, Ms Nicole Johnson. I'm afraid that my patient has been given a title shot for the women's title. Oh, but don't worry. I'm not the type of man to interfere in a fight. I'll be there to make sure Effy doesn't lose her temper and kill you. No pressure. So that's all we have to sa--"

Effy:
"Nicole! you better watch your back! Because this bad bitch just beat Talia Lea last week. And now I'm coming your title."

Dr Stone:
"But that was by count out."

Effy:
"Shut up!.... Now you made me forget... ARGGH!"

Dr Stone:
"Oh no... She's about to lose it again... Well that's all the time we have folks, have a lovely evening everybody and good luck to you Ms Johnson!... Oh Effy! Please don't throw that chair."

The camera from the titantron fades and cuts away as Effy begins to throw a fit within that room. Fans start to go on a barrage of mixed reactions. Some people are in favor of Effy and her new doctor. Others.... Not so much.

Ted Cedar:
"I know that man seems like he's telling the truth about keeping Effy safe and not cheating... But there's something about him I can't put my finger on."

Joey Miles:
"I know what it is... Effy's probably dating him! Did you see his face? He looks like a fucking celebrity! Oh what a dark day this is for me."

Ted Cedar:
"Don't worry Joey... There are thousands of fishes in the see. Haha. I like this doctor!"

The show cuts to commercial break after Ted gives his loathing broadcast partner advice about the mothership, which is love.

Back to top Go down
Pygmy
The Downward Spiral
The Downward Spiral
Pygmy

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | Effy and Dr. Stone - "Mental Stability?"   PROMO | Effy and Dr. Stone - "Mental Stability?" EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 10:46 pm

Dr Stone, Effy Rule 34 pl0x
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | Effy and Dr. Stone - "Mental Stability?"   PROMO | Effy and Dr. Stone - "Mental Stability?" EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 10:49 pm

Yeah That that's what I thought of too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | Effy and Dr. Stone - "Mental Stability?"   PROMO | Effy and Dr. Stone - "Mental Stability?" Empty

Back to top Go down

PROMO | Effy and Dr. Stone - "Mental Stability?"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1