HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PROMO | Effy - "Sometimes I wish I was Born Backwards"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Riley Williamson
Main Eventer
Riley Williamson

PROMO | Effy - "Sometimes I wish I was Born Backwards" Empty
PostSubject: PROMO | Effy - "Sometimes I wish I was Born Backwards"   PROMO | Effy - "Sometimes I wish I was Born Backwards" EmptyMon May 19, 2014 3:34 pm

DUE: Saturday, May 24th at 11:59PM EDT.
Back to top Go down
http://ewrestling.wikia.com/wiki/Riley_Williamson
MorphyVA
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
MorphyVA

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | Effy - "Sometimes I wish I was Born Backwards"   PROMO | Effy - "Sometimes I wish I was Born Backwards" EmptyThu May 22, 2014 7:36 am

Vendetta comes back from commercial break after an amazing showing of skill from both Jared Jerusalem and JHalc. Hopefully That wasn't the tip of the iceberg yet as we have XWA's new World Champ going up against.... The Pirate? Nonetheless, the main event still looks very interesting. The camera sets its virtual eyes and takes a shot of the commentators in the broadcast area. 

Ted Cedar: What a match! I didn't expect both men to go at it like they did. You don't see matches like that happen every Vendetta.

Joey Miles: Sure you do.... It's the matches without David Michaels and other goody two shoed clowns in XWA.

Ted Cedar: *facepalm* Well, I just got word that one of our newest diva's Effy has gotten into an argument with management earlier tonight. It seems that she wants some payback because Wolverina beat her last night during United Xtreme.

Joey Miles: I'd want payback too. To be humiliated in my debut match!? Hell no! And now management isn't granting her wishes. It's a shame how women get treated nowadays.

Ted Cedar: Stop whining Joey, she was beaten fair and square.... Anyway here's a clip a while ago that I think everyone should see. 

The camera's view transitions to the humungous titantron which shows The Princess of Rave storming the backstage area very angrily. She's not chewing any bubblegum or dancing around that's for sure. Must mean that she is not in a pleasant mood. The effects from her match with The People's Princess, Wolverina looks vert evident. There's a cut on her lip that still shows. On her way to wherever she's set on going(probably the exit because she isn't really booked for any match this week) she passes by the personal locker room of "The Knockout Kings." 
She stops for a second and knocks on the door. Maybe she's going to talk to probably her only friend, Empress. Apparently they are very close outside of their work. Effy knocks again and again but gets no answer. As the Greatest Diva Who Ever Lived seemed to have given up hope as she started down at the concrete floor. The door suddenly is opened by her best friend, Empress. The manager of Knockout King, Jared Jerusalem has her hair all in the mess, her dress looks ruffled up, her lipstick looks messy and by the looks of it she just wore it hurriedly. She must have be doing something strange inside the room. 

Empress: Oh hey girl! Look... I'm in the middle of something right now. Maybe we could talk later?

Effy: But I......

Empress: Pleaaaase!?

The Princess of Rave's tone of voice changed from bad to even more disappointed as her colleague rejects her offer for just a quick chat. 

Effy: Alright.....  Is uh, Jared in there?

Empress: Uh.... No.

Effy: So it's--

Empress slams the door on Effy. Some friend she is. Must take after Jared Jerusalem's terrible gentleman skills. Poor Effy can't find anyone to talk as she seems to be developing tears in her eyes. She sniffs hard trying to prevent her water from pouring from her eyes. It might mess with her eyeliner.  She turns to her right to continue to make her way to the exit. But is suddenly interrupted by one of the members of The Knockout Kings himself. The Piece of Eden, Jared Jerusalem.

Jared Jerusalem: Australia....

Effy: England...

Jared tries to head inside his locker room because obviously he needs to prepare for his match against D-Volution's JHalc. (note, this is a clip from earlier in the night) His way gets blocked though by the Effy herself.

Effy: I wouldn't go in there if I were you. 

Jared Jerusalem: That's my locker room! Not yours. Move out of the way you bloody tramp!

Jared pushes The South Australian Native to the side and enters the room. The next thing you know he's yelling out swears and curse words like "WHAT THE FUCK!?" and other words children shouldn't hear. Thank God this isn't PG or XWA would have been sued. Effy however to continues to tread away whispering to herself "Who's the tramp now?"
This wasn't the end for The Princess of Rave's night though. She was alone, no Empress and no people who carry her on the way to the ring was there to support her after her embarrassing loss. Suddenly the ever so timid Mike Lamar interrupts her exit from the building when she's so close to leaving already. Being shoved a camera near her face, it looks like she's actually about to blow a gasket. And it's evident because when a pale girl gets mad, she turns really red. Mike Lamar begins to ask her questions, though he's very hesitant about it.

Mike Lamar: Uhhh... Hi Effy... I..

Effy: What!?

Mike Lamar: Um...... Well...

Effy: Spit it out!

Mike Lamar: Well.... How do you feel about Alexis Rose placing the blame on you for attacking Wolverina the past Vendetta.

Effy: I don't care since not she's not targeting me in some bitch hunt. Stop saying Wolverina, I've heard enough of that whore's name! Everybody's blowing up about her grand return and how she beat me up! I'm the freakin Greatest Diva Who Ever Lived! I deserve better than this you know! 

Mike Lamar: Uhh.....

Effy: WHAT!? 

Effy's voice starts to get louder every time she screamed at Lamar who seems to be flinching the hell out as if Effy was about to hit him in the face.

Mike Lamar: Well.... You almost beat her... I uh, I've never seen someone actually made Wolverina scared. You even peeled her skin out with that potato peeling thingy.

Effy: You know what? You're right! I did something that no diva could ever do! I made Wolfie fear for her life. You wanna know why?

Mike Lamar: Uh... Why?

The arrogance resurfaces with Effy's facial expressions. She pulls out a piece of bubble gum, tearing out the wrapper and putting the gum in her mouth to chew. The Princess of Rave's begins to speak again while her mouth's full of gum.

Effy: Because I'm a bad bitch Mike! I've got the moves, the looks, I'm perfect at everything! Girls envy me! And last night, I proved to that loser that I'm no girl.

Mike Lamar: Do you have anything to say to the fans and maybe Wolverina?

The camera zooms in on Effy's cocky face as she delivers her message.

Effy: All of you better watch out! Specially you Wolverina! Do you still think I'm a joke!? Well I just made you bleed, bitch! The GM's preventing me from approaching you but one day I'm going to get you! And if you have a title around your waist, I'm taking it from that stupid waist of yours. The party's over for you.

Effy blows her bubble gum and pops it. She skips and dances again on her way out of the ring. Oddly enough it took Mike Lamar, MIKE LAMAR to give her confidence again. Let that sink in you for a second... The camera fades into commercial break in preparation for Hitman Alex vs The Pirate(SHIVER ME TIMBERS!)

Last edited by Frenchie on Thu May 22, 2014 9:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pygmy
The Downward Spiral
The Downward Spiral
Pygmy

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | Effy - "Sometimes I wish I was Born Backwards"   PROMO | Effy - "Sometimes I wish I was Born Backwards" EmptyThu May 22, 2014 8:59 am

This was really entertaining, specially the whole empress-riley-jared wuv triangle. Funny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | Effy - "Sometimes I wish I was Born Backwards"   PROMO | Effy - "Sometimes I wish I was Born Backwards" Empty

Back to top Go down

PROMO | Effy - "Sometimes I wish I was Born Backwards"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1