HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PROMO | ??? - "A gift to you"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Riley Williamson
Main Eventer
Riley Williamson

PROMO | ??? - "A gift to you" Empty
PostSubject: PROMO | ??? - "A gift to you"   PROMO | ??? - "A gift to you" EmptyMon May 19, 2014 3:35 pm

DUE: Saturday, May 24th at 11:59PM EDT.
Back to top Go down
http://ewrestling.wikia.com/wiki/Riley_Williamson
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | ??? - "A gift to you"   PROMO | ??? - "A gift to you" EmptyMon May 19, 2014 3:43 pm

I'm posting this on behalf of someone...unless I am secretly high jacking characters... shifty

-----

Returning from a commercial break, the fans are cheering when, suddenly, the entire arena's lights go out.

Joey Miles
"For fucks sake. What are we in Egypt? Turn the fucking lights back on."

Ted Cedar
"Why would you assume that Egypt doesn't have—Nevermind. Sorry folks, we appear to be having some technical difficulties."

A few seconds pass in the darkness, as the fans grow silent. Suddenly, something appears on the titantron – words in a gold font. The words flash on the screen, disappearing before new words appear.

Xtreme Wrestling Association Presents...

A Gift To You...

Starring God As Himself...

It was a dark time. The evil Shitman Alex was King of the XWA. He defeated the valiant warrior Maddox Paine-To-Watch to earn his spot at the top. The citizens were terrorized by Shitman Alex, whom tortured them with boring speeches and even more boring combat. All hope seemed lost for XWA, when suddenly a hero emerged.

From up above in the Heavens descended the almighty, benevolent God himself. He came down to Earth to save the citizens of XWA from their oppressor, Shitman Alex. The two had an epic battle. Well, as epic a battle as Shitman Alex can have, anyway. In the end, God was victorious over his evil adversary. Peace was restored to XWA once again and Shitman Alex was banished to a horrible land known as The Unemployment Line.

Unfortunately for the citizens of XWA, this story has yet to come true. But fear not, all ye faithful. It is a tale that will see the day of light. Don't fear Shitman Alex anymore, because God is coming to dethrone him. The oppressor will be gone soon enough. Just have faith in God. Not the biblical God. That's a load of shit. No, this God goes by a different name.

Please, welcome to XWA, the one and only true God.

The titantron fades to black again as the lights in the arena are still out. Suddenly, the opening to Fort Minor's "Petrified" begins to play and the lights turn back on. Gold fog covers the entrance way and a silhouette appears in the middle of it.

Joey Miles
"Who the fuck is this jacka—OH MY GOD, FUCK YES FERRET!"

As the instrumental version of the song kicks into full gear, the man pops out from behind the fog, revealing himself to be none other than Danny Diamond! The audience bursts into cheers, seeing Danny for the first time in months, as the man steps out of the fog dressed in faded black jeans, black shoes with pink laces, a pink Aeropostale V-Neck shirt, dark shades with pink sides and a golden Cross necklace. The Englishman showcases his signature smirk whilst the audience gives him a very warm welcoming.

Joey Miles
"Dannyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!"

Ted Cedar
"Wow! What a surprise! We haven't seen Danny Diamond since mid-February when he took on Rob Chapman in a No-Disqualification Sixty Minute Ironman match that received praise."

Danny makes his way to the ring, strutting with his usual walk, smiling at the cheering fans that surround him.

Joey Miles
"I wonder why he's here. I hope it's to kick you in the neck, Theodore. That would please me."

Ted Cedar
"Something tells me that isn't it, Joey."

Danny finally reaches the squared circle, where he hops onto the apron and then enters through the ropes. He kindly asks Laura Watts for a microphone as the music dies down, but before he can even begin talking, cheers of "Danny" begin all throughout the arena. Diamond continues grinning, as he waits for the cheers to stop.

Danny Diamond
"You know...The last time I was in an XWA arena, you guys chanted 'Thank You, Danny'."

The audience continues to cheer, as another "Thank You, Danny" chant begins. Danny grins, as he lets out a slight laugh. He waits for the chants to die down again.

Danny Diamond
"Heh, you're welcome."

More cheers are heard from the Cheshire-born wrestler.

Danny Diamond
"That night, I had, without a shadow of a doubt, the greatest match of my entire life. I fought my best friend, Rob Chapman, for sixty minutes straight. We left our blood, sweat and tears in that ring and all around it. After that match was over, I couldn't even stand. I just collapsed into the bloodiest hug I've ever had in my lifetime. I cried. I cried because I knew that would be the match to top. I cried because I got to fight my best friend in one hell of a fight. But most importantly...I cried because I was leaving XWA."

The fans continue to cheer, although they're quieting down a bit now as Danny continues talking.

Danny Diamond
"I couldn't do it. I'm only twenty-seven years old and my body has endured unimaginable pain. I spend so much of time hurting because of what I've done in the five years I've been an active competitor. I've fought some of the best this game has, physically and mentally. I wanted to get out. I wanted to leave the memories behind me and focus on something else. Acting. Modeling. Hell, fucking retirement even sounded nice. Anything that didn't require torturing my body even more. But I just couldn't do it. I need it. I need this. I need you. Whether you're cheering for me or showering me with your hatred, I need it. After taking a break from wrestling, I started to feel a little better every day when I woke up in the morning. Physically, at least. Mentally? Emotionally? I was a wreck. I need the adrenaline pumping through my body. I need to feel the pain to remind me that I'm alive. That's why I'm here. That's why I'm back. Oh, yes, I am back indeed."

The audience lets out a huge pop for Danny announcing that he's back. Danny smiles.

Danny Diamond
"I can't live without wrestling. It's in my blood. My father, may he rest in peace, raised me to be the best damn wrestler this World has ever seen and I'm not about to let him down. I'm not about to let my child, my son, down either. Nor am I gonna let my mother down or Skye. But more importantly...I'm not gonna let you down."

More heavy cheers rain down on Danny as he takes his sunglasses off, revealing a bit of watery eyes. He clips his sunglasses onto his V-Neck and continues talking.

Danny Diamond
"Don't get me wrong, I'm still the same conceited little shit I've always been. The main person I'm out here for right now is myself. That said? I missed you guys. I'm back now and, damnit, I'm here to stay! I'm here to do what I always do – win! Hitman Alex. Maddox Paine. Riley Williamson. I don't care who the World Heavyweight Champion is right now, because soon...It's gonna be me. I'm the best this sport has to offer. I'm the most talented, the most athletic, the most...Gorgeous."

Danny grins as he says this, most of the females in the audience cheering loudly to show they agree.

Danny Diamond
"I'm the best, plain and simple. Many say it, but only one can be it. I make my return to the ring next week and I guarantee, no matter who I'm up against, I'm gonna win. The next week I'm gonna do the same. The week after that? Can you guess what I'm gonna do then?"

Danny holds the microphone out towards the fans as many in the arena scream, loudly, "Win!" Diamond continues showcasing his trademark grin.

Danny Diamond
"Smart people. The Gemstone Generation is back and it's here to win. Arrogance is bliss. Diamonds are forever. You guys already know this. I'm back and whoever holds that World Heavyweight Championship is my target. Damn it feels good to be back."

Diamond drops the microphone, continuing to smile, as the audience cheers and Fort Minor's "Petrified" instrumental hits again.

Joey Milees
"He's fucking back, Theodore! Danny is back! If I had ovaries, they'd be exploding right now!"

Ted Cedar
"What a huge announcement from Danny. I can't wait to see him in action again!"

Danny puts his sunglasses back on and exits the ring, making his way to the back with the fans still in a cheering frenzy. The show fades to a commercial break.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | ??? - "A gift to you"   PROMO | ??? - "A gift to you" EmptyMon May 19, 2014 4:31 pm

Great return promo. Enjoyed the new Face Danny, doesn't seem too bland or boring at all actually. Good job.
Back to top Go down
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | ??? - "A gift to you"   PROMO | ??? - "A gift to you" EmptyMon May 19, 2014 8:21 pm

I liked it. Except Danny sucks shifty

Commence Danny/Shade feud.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | ??? - "A gift to you"   PROMO | ??? - "A gift to you" EmptyMon May 19, 2014 10:21 pm

I knew you wouldnt stay away for long, but quicker then I figured. Typical Danny promo is typical good.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | ??? - "A gift to you"   PROMO | ??? - "A gift to you" EmptyMon May 19, 2014 11:21 pm

Awesome promo. Danny Diamond as a face is pretty badass Cool

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | ??? - "A gift to you"   PROMO | ??? - "A gift to you" Empty

Back to top Go down

PROMO | ??? - "A gift to you"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1