HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PROMO | JHalc and Talia Lea - "Crossing Paths"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Riley Williamson
Main Eventer
Riley Williamson

PROMO | JHalc and Talia Lea - "Crossing Paths" Empty
PostSubject: PROMO | JHalc and Talia Lea - "Crossing Paths"   PROMO | JHalc and Talia Lea - "Crossing Paths" EmptyMon May 19, 2014 3:21 pm

DUE: Saturday, May 24th at 11:59PM EDT.
Back to top Go down
http://ewrestling.wikia.com/wiki/Riley_Williamson

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | JHalc and Talia Lea - "Crossing Paths"   PROMO | JHalc and Talia Lea - "Crossing Paths" EmptyTue May 20, 2014 4:39 pm

It had been a while since Talia Lea had stepped foot inside an XWA Arena. Having been gone almost two years she had finally renewed a contract with them and This week on Vendetta she is making her in ring return against two Divas. She had made her way through the arena doors looking around for the first time in forever she was back where she began and now walking the halls once again feeling at home. As she walks down a narrow hallway towards the female locker room she walks past an open door not knowing who was inside. The noise coming from inside is enough to get any passerby’s attention, but there is a voice inside that she recognizes and it makes her wary of passing by. She walks slowly, eyeing the doorway as she goes. First Nova comes into view, then Carnage, two people she has only really seen on TV. The next in the group that becomes visible is David Michaels, a man that she knows is not too fond of her. As she comes into view of the door, the man belonging to the voice she heard is actually leaning on the inside of the door, facing away from her. She thinks about just walking by. Nobody would have even noticed she was there, but something makes her reach out. She gives the back of his shirt a pull, down near where it stops at his waist. He turns and looks over his shoulder, and seems shocked to see her standing there. He had been in the middle of some joke, but those words escape him now. David leans over from his spot across the room, and a scowl takes over his face.

David Michaels
What is she doing here.

Jay turns back at him, apparently not particularly fond of the way he was talking.

JHalc
Don’t concern yourself with it.

Jay backs out of the room, and closes the door with him as he goes. He looks her up and down and that all too familiar smirk comes across his face.

JHalc
You’re actually here. I wasn’t sure I believed it when I saw it on the card.

He can’t help himself. Without warning he reaches out. She seems to know it is coming and raises her arms. He wraps his arms around her torso and lifts her off the ground. She wraps her arms around his neck and the two just kind of fall into each other.

JHalc
I feel like it has been forever…

Well she couldn’t believe it herself she wasn’t expecting to be back in XWA, but she feels more at home here then anywhere else. She looked at him with a smile, she knew exactly what he meant, it did feel like forever since they had saw each other.

Talia Lea
I wasn’t even sure I was going to turn up or not… It has been like two years since I was here last. But then I felt more at home here then anywhere else. Plus I know there are certain people who aren’t happy to see me back...

He lets go of his hold of her and places her back on the ground. Honestly, he hadn’t even thought twice about doing it. It was just his natural reaction upon seeing her. He was so thrilled, it was hard to even focus on what she was saying.

JHalc
There is at least one certain person that isn’t happy to see you sitting in that locker room. He will come around though. He is just being protective.

He raises his hand and brushes her hair out of her eyes. Scooping her up like he did had messed it a bit. Again, as if realizing he was doing something out of habit, and pulls his hand down.

JHalc
Sorry…

Seeing his hand brushing her hair away, her eyes looking up at him. It was out of habit and she couldn’t fault him. She knew that there was going to be one person that wasn’t thrilled to see her but he doesn’t even know her side of the story and she knew that he didn’t care about hearing it. The only person that sort of knew what went down was Jay. She softly placed her hands on her waist looking him up and down with her eyes, he was looking good.. and doing well for himself.

Talia Lea
Yeah I know he is only being protective but is it really necessary? I mean come on Jay you are a grown man after all.

She did lightly chuckle, she wasn’t being serious or nothing just it was the truth. She looked up at him, she then slowly reached out and softly ran her hand down his arm.. Just seeing him again after so long, was just surreal for her but she knew she was going to bump into him sooner or later.

Talia Lea
It’s Ok..

He thought about pulling away, but something stopped him. He didn’t really want to distance himself from her, if he was honest. People would think, do think rather, that he is crazy for talking to her, or letting her be in his life. He didn’t much care for their opinion though. Especially when he was right there in front of her.

JHalc
Having you around to bump into in the hallways will be like old times….

He pauses for a moment, and really let’s that thought sink in for both of them.

JHalc
I guess that is mostly good. So many good memories here. A handful of bad ones, sure. We were together here though. That’s hard to forget. Having you back here kind of makes that real again.

He was right, there were great memories here and also the handful of bad ones but the good always outdone the bad and they didn’t matter to her at all. She knew she has her work cut out for her to make things right again. But It does feel more real now.. that she was back.

Talia Lea
You know the memories we have here are great memories and even if there were a handful of bad ones that wasn’t because of you or even because of me.. It was those who got involved and who were trying to get in our heads.

He finally pulls his arm away from hers, and nods his head. Maybe the shock of seeing her was starting to wear off, or maybe those bad memories just started to become more real the more she was standing there. He remembered being handcuffed and beaten while Ace Andrews broke her arm. He remembered all the things that happened after they left. It was enough to chill him.

JHalc
It didn’t work. Last time we left here we were happy. No reason we can’t pick up where that left off. No hard feelings. All things forgiven. Ok?

She looked at him trying to read him was he forgiving her for things that had gone on when they left. She did need to say one thing about it all as she looked up at him with such a serious look on her.

Talia Lea
Jason.. You know I am really sorry for everything.. I hope we can work things out..

JHalc
Work things out…..?

He holds his hand up to the camera, and leans close into her. From the camera’s perspective his head goes past hers, and he appears to whisper something in her ear before pulling back. He has a smile on his face, she seems stunned. She looks at him still stunned with what he had just said, as she tries to get her words out.

Talia Lea
I.. Erm.. Wait.. Really?

Those are the only words that she could say, with what he just whispered to her. As she looks into his eyes. Seeing the same smile she could always remember when they were together.

JHalc
Of course.

He leans forward and hugs her again, but then twists the doorknob behind him. He takes a step back into the room. His words go from his usual tone all the way down to a whisper near the end.

JHalc
I am glad we crossed paths. I will be watching your match. Possibly even rooting for you, but don’t tell Nova that. I’ll see you later.

Talia Lea
I’ll see you later..

As she slightly nods her head he finally closes the door behind him as she is still pretty much stunned at what was just said. She couldn’t help but to smile. She was ready to pick her life back up and to take her career to the top once again in XWA. As she walks off down the hallway in her own little world, turning the corner as the camera fades to black.[/color]
Back to top Go down
Riley Williamson
Main Eventer
Riley Williamson

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | JHalc and Talia Lea - "Crossing Paths"   PROMO | JHalc and Talia Lea - "Crossing Paths" EmptyTue May 20, 2014 5:15 pm

First off, I would like to say Welcome Back! Big Grin!

I thought you did a Good Job on having Talia suddenly walk upon D-Volution's locker room as she was just walking down the hall and happen to be passing by there room. I don't know if you and Jay worked on this together or not but there was a nice conversation going on between the Two. Since they were a couple in the past, I thought it was interesting reading the Body expressions or movements that they were giving off towards one another. I'm really looking foward to what's next for Talia and if she and JHalc would get back together nervous

Good Promo good job

Back to top Go down
http://ewrestling.wikia.com/wiki/Riley_Williamson
JOKER
TeamJoker
TeamJoker
JOKER

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | JHalc and Talia Lea - "Crossing Paths"   PROMO | JHalc and Talia Lea - "Crossing Paths" EmptyWed May 21, 2014 12:17 pm

I would like to say Jenny did better writing than I did for this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | JHalc and Talia Lea - "Crossing Paths"   PROMO | JHalc and Talia Lea - "Crossing Paths" EmptyWed May 21, 2014 12:41 pm

I really didnt
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | JHalc and Talia Lea - "Crossing Paths"   PROMO | JHalc and Talia Lea - "Crossing Paths" Empty

Back to top Go down

PROMO | JHalc and Talia Lea - "Crossing Paths"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1