HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

S6 | JHalc and Talia Lea -- "This Again?"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

S6 | JHalc and Talia Lea -- "This Again?" Empty
PostSubject: S6 | JHalc and Talia Lea -- "This Again?"   S6 | JHalc and Talia Lea -- "This Again?" EmptyMon May 26, 2014 12:28 pm

Due: Saturday, May 31st at Midnight (-5 EST)

S6 | JHalc and Talia Lea -- "This Again?" FJBloTX
S6 | JHalc and Talia Lea -- "This Again?" Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down
JOKER
TeamJoker
TeamJoker
JOKER

S6 | JHalc and Talia Lea -- "This Again?" Empty
PostSubject: Re: S6 | JHalc and Talia Lea -- "This Again?"   S6 | JHalc and Talia Lea -- "This Again?" EmptyFri May 30, 2014 12:35 pm

The feed cuts to the backstage area where the Intercontinental Champion is walking down a hallway, with the title draped over his shoulder. He walks past more than a couple closed doors on his way down the hallway but stops at the first open one, looking in. He finds the person he was looking for and nods to the camera to follow him. He steps through the doorway as quiet as he can be, and the camera follows him into the room. Inside is former Unified Women’s Champion Talia Lea. Her back is to the camera and she is facing the lockers on the back of the wall. Jay walks slowly up behind her, nearly so close as he is right up against her and then turns back to the camera with a widening smile on his face. When he turns back towards her, he can barely compose himself, but manages to play his joke without giving away that he is in the room first. He opens his mouth, suppresses a laugh and then yells towards her.

JHalc
HEY TALIA!

She was pretty much not paying attention to anything before he had done that to her, jumping a mile as he shouts her name. She stumbles a little as she turns and looks at him. Slapping him on the arm.

Talia Lea
Are you trying to give me a heart attack or something. Damn!

He cannot contain himself, taking a few steps backwards and doubling over in laughter, almost dropping his title. Though, almost as suddenly as the laughter started, he composes himself, and stands up straight, forcing the smile off of his face and finding a serious tone.

JHalc
David says I have a serious impulse control problem.

He almost doesn’t get the words out without breaking down into laughter. He raises his hand to his mouth to cover the smile forming, but gets himself under control quickly.

JHalc
He says it’s a real problem and I probably need to seek professional help.

She raised an eyebrow, as she couldn’t help but to laugh with him. She lightly shook her head. She was now trying to slow her heartbeat down after his stunt he just pulled.

Talia Lea
You know something, I think he is right.

She knew that she had to go along with that, well she was just joking with him now, since that is how he wants to play it tonight.

Talia Lea
I wasn’t expecting to see you tonight… Since you have your tag match, thought you would be getting ready for that.

He looks at her confused, and then back at the camera behind him with the same look. He seems to think he words over and then shakes his head.

JHalc
I have a tag match?

She looked up at him, raising her eyebrow again lightly shaking her head. She knew that he had a match tonight and well she didn’t have one. She didn’t even know why she was there tonight. As she stepped back a little and takes a seat on the bench still looking up at him.

Talia Lea
Yes, Jason. You have a tag match tonight. You know? You. David. Titles?

Again he looks at her confused and then turns the look to the camera. He points at her as he looks at the camera and shakes his head. When he turns back towards her he holds out his Intercontinental Championship towards her.

JHalc
I already have a title. It’s not my fault David lost his.

She reaches out to touch the title and he pulls it away quickly with a fake look of offense on his face. He puts the title back on his shoulder, albeit the one further away from her. He holds the bottom of the belt with both hands, crossing her arms around it.

JHalc
No! This one is mine. Nobody gets to touch it but me.

He seems to think it over, and then nods his head. What follows is a surprised gasp and then excitement.

JHalc
Aha! The tag match!

The excitement then immediately fades from his voice.

JHalc
The guys we were supposed to be facing are having a baby or something. David told me. Said they were a couple of queens and got knocked up. I guess the match is off. Can’t wrestle a pregnant dude.

She couldn’t help but to laugh at him, and what he just said.

Talia Lea
Yeah I don’t think you’re allowed to hit a pregnant guy, But isn’t that match for the TAG titles?

She wasn’t sure about that, she looked away from him for a second before looking up at him meeting his gaze as she softly spoke.

Talia Lea
Well I know that you will win that match anyways, so..

He considers it for a moment, and comes to the conclusion that something she is saying made some kind of sense.

JHalc
I know, they might have been the guys that took the titles when I had to team with that one big “special” guy that follows us around. I guess now that they are pregnant they are just going to give them back to us. I imagine we will go out and just have them awarded to us. Then I can clock out early. You have plans later?

The question comes in a different tone than the rest of what he says. There is something serious about it. The act from before it was dropped quickly.

Talia Lea
Well, not really. I don’t even know why I turned up tonight. I guess it’s just a habit. I like to watch the show from backstage.

Well she was being honest with him. She didn’t have no plans at all, but she did enjoy watching the show at the arena instead of it being on TV.

This apparently gave him an idea, as that excited tone came back to his voice.

JHalc
Alright so here is what we do. I am going to go get awarded my new title from that pregnant dude. You can watch it all from back here. Then we can go out and do something afterwards, sound like a plan?

She gave him a smile slightly nodding her head. She thought was a good Idea. She was on her own anyways so there wasn’t much for her to do by herself.

Talia Lea
That does sound like a plan. I mean being backstage and watching you be awarded those titles. Which you shouldn’t have lost in the first place. Then plans after the show. Definitely a good plan right there.

A genuine smile comes across his face, and he nods. There is happiness in his face that is rarely seen. David always says that he looks as if life as soured him. There wasn’t any hint of that in his face now.

JHalc
Ok. So here is the plan. I am going out there. Then I will change clothes. Then meet you back here….

He thinks it over and then realizes he is missing something. He snaps his fingers and points at her as the thought comes to him.

JHalc
First I need to find my mallet.

She looks up at him confused. She hasn’t been back in XWA long enough to understand.

Talia Lea
Mallet?

He had already started walking away when he heard the question.

JHalc
Yeah! Door opener, face smasher, leg tripper, kneecap buster…. It is pretty handy. It’s probably with the others in the locker room. They like to hang out.

She looks confused.

Talia Lea
Others? Like David, Nova and…. that guy?

He is at the doorway now, and shakes his head. He seems to look at her like what she said was absurd.

JHalc
No! That’s silly. It’s probably with the other mallets.

With that he turns away from her and stalks off down the hallway. The camera catches her shaking her head and smiling at his ridiculousness before it cuts to commercial.
Back to top Go down

S6 | JHalc and Talia Lea -- "This Again?"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1