HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Paul Heyman: "CM Punk doesn't miss the business"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

Paul Heyman: "CM Punk doesn't miss the business" Empty
PostSubject: Paul Heyman: "CM Punk doesn't miss the business"   Paul Heyman: "CM Punk doesn't miss the business" EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 3:16 am

"I talk to him all the time. I don't really talk to him about the industry all that much because it's obviously a sore spot with him. When you left the company, I'm sure you had very select friends that you could talk with and who could talk with you and it doesn't have to be 'what was said about me in the locker room' or 'hey, did you hear anything' or they say to you 'hey, you coming back?' I'm sure it could be 'hey, how are your kids? Hey, how you feeling today? Hey, you're okay? Everything cool? Or is everything not okay? You wanna talk about anything?' When I left the company, I stayed very good friends with people who were still in the company. It doesn't mean just because Punk has left the company we can't be friends. Our friendship really had, funny thing to say, but it really had nothing to do with business.

"I think when you talk about CM Punk/Phil Brooks, there were three people in the room the night that he quit: Vince McMahon, Triple H, and CM Punk. I don't know what went on in that room. I know certain perspectives, but none of those three have talked in public about it. If one, two, or three of them decide to go public, then we'll get a perspective on what happened that day. Until one of the three of them speak about it, it's only rumor and speculation and gossip. How's he doing? He's fine. Does he miss the business? I don't think so. I never ask him if he misses the business because he just walked out six to eight weeks ago. I ask him 'how you doing, how you feeling today, how's your diet going, what'd you eat, hey, did you watch the season finale of True Decetive?' We talked about True Decetive for hours but do we talk about WWE? It's very rare."

Paul Heyman: "CM Punk doesn't miss the business" FJBloTX
Paul Heyman: "CM Punk doesn't miss the business" Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down

Paul Heyman: "CM Punk doesn't miss the business"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1