HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vendetta 75 Grades

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

Vendetta 75 Grades Empty
PostSubject: Vendetta 75 Grades   Vendetta 75 Grades EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 12:58 am

MATCH 1 | Singles
Dereck Walter vs. Axle Aomori
Grader: None
Both men no-showed.

Dereck won't be back for a while, according to his brother.

Last edited by E-N on Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

Vendetta 75 Grades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vendetta 75 Grades   Vendetta 75 Grades EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 12:58 am

MATCH 2 | Singles
Candy Kane vs. Rogue

Rogue was kicked out of the fed and Razor no-showed.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

Vendetta 75 Grades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vendetta 75 Grades   Vendetta 75 Grades EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 12:59 am

MATCH 3 | Triple Threat
Mark Frenzy vs. Ellis Morgan vs. RJJR
Grader: Snoopz

This is gonna be a short grading, since I can't really do much with what you guys wrote. Ellis, I'm sure I don't need to tell you that writing your post as one relatively large paragraph isn't a good thing. You were likely busy and did the best you could in the time you could. If that's not the case, then, well, you need to space out your posts more and make it longer in the future. Quality > Quantity, but when you write an entire match that short, it's not gonna have much quality. Your descriptions could also use some work. Mark, your post was even smaller than Ellis', although it was at least spaced out. I'd suggest writing longer paragraphs and adding more detail to your post, as your descriptions could also use some work. RJJR, you had the longest post of the match and even yours was pretty short. My post this week was short, but I knew my opponent would no-show. All three of you posted and you all had small posts. If you wanna impress here in XWA, you need to put in more effort. Not to say your posts were all bad, because they weren't. They just didn't have enough quantity to really be that good either. All three of you need to work on your descriptions, too. Read matches from some of the main event players to get a feel of what really good description is like.

RJJR is winning this one. His post was the most entertaining of the three. It actually had some length to it, not a lot, but a good amount more than the opponents. Like I said before, quality > quantity, but you need some quantity to have good quality.

Last edited by E-N on Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

Vendetta 75 Grades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vendetta 75 Grades   Vendetta 75 Grades EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 1:00 am

MATCH 4 | Tag Team
Pyro and Raye vs. Claudio and Diveraz

Pyro and Raye no-showed. Not sure I've seen either one of them since the PPV.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

Vendetta 75 Grades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vendetta 75 Grades   Vendetta 75 Grades EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 1:00 am

MATCH 5 | Singles
Robbie Reyes vs. Jared Jerusalem
Grader: Razor

Verdict: This was actually a very very close match, much to my surprise. Jared, I've been reading your matches lately and as good as you are, I didn't think you'd be able to manage someone of Mike's caliber. Not because you're not good or anything, but because Mike is a reaaaally good e-fedder. That said, I thoroughly enjoyed your match. I really liked the triangle choke counter into the walls of Jerusalem. Your ending was unique as well, though I wouldn't expect that kind of ending for a lower-card match. Mike, your match was very well done. I enjoyed reading it and your character portrayal was very perfect. Your match had no real errors, however I did feel it ended a bit too quick. It seemed like it was building up into something good but it just kinda, ended. Don't get me wrong, I will NEVER grade based on length, and your match wasn't that short, but I just feel it could've been built into something much better. The match itself was good, it just ended too abruptly to tell much of a story. Jared's wasn't super long or anything, but it was the right length for a match this short. This wasn't based off length alone, don't get me wrong, as I won't ever do that, but in overall terms, I feel more comfortable giving this one to Jared Jerusalem. Also, on a side note, you guys could both use a bit of work in spacing. Mike's paragraphs could have been spaced a little more and Jared's a little less. Jared, you don't need 10 lines for every pinfall lol. Nonetheless, spacing is irrelevant when it comes to grading, just a side note. Decent work for both of you but I feel you could've both done a little better.

Last edited by E-N on Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

Vendetta 75 Grades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vendetta 75 Grades   Vendetta 75 Grades EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 1:01 am

MATCH 6 | Singles
C5 Ion vs. Johnny Devine

C5 Ion wins via no-show.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

Vendetta 75 Grades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vendetta 75 Grades   Vendetta 75 Grades EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 1:02 am

MATCH 7 | Singles
Robert Hope vs. Riley Williamson

Riley Williamson no-showed. He was moving and had internet issues.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

Vendetta 75 Grades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vendetta 75 Grades   Vendetta 75 Grades EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 1:02 am

MATCH 8 | Singles
Candice Love vs. Wolverina

Was a scripted match. Congrats to Candice Love.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

Vendetta 75 Grades Empty

MAIN EVENT | XWA World Heavyweight Championship | Tables Match
Hitman Alex vs. Maddox Paine
Grader: Ian
Match is null and void as neither person got their match in by the deadline. We'll work it into the canon and iLike will get another title shot at some point as the deadline became a cluster fuck by the end.

Last edited by E-N on Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

Vendetta 75 Grades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vendetta 75 Grades   Vendetta 75 Grades EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 1:21 am

If I end up having to grade that match because Razor and iLike are both cunts I'm going to be very, very pissed. I have no time to grade things. It's 1:30AM and I have to be up at 8. I also have homework I have to do on top of making the next card and all the threads that go with it...
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

Vendetta 75 Grades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vendetta 75 Grades   Vendetta 75 Grades EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 1:35 am

You don't have to.
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

Vendetta 75 Grades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vendetta 75 Grades   Vendetta 75 Grades EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 2:12 am

Gradings are up!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsmVNcqWmf-E73tdf3cUCVg
Sponsored content

Vendetta 75 Grades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vendetta 75 Grades   Vendetta 75 Grades Empty

Back to top Go down

Vendetta 75 Grades

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1