HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vendetta 74 Grades

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

Vendetta 74 Grades Empty
PostSubject: Vendetta 74 Grades   Vendetta 74 Grades EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 5:26 pm

Gabriel Vega vs. C5 Ion
Grader: Riley

Gabriel: Good start to the match. I loved how you had Vega push Ion against the ropes and then had Ion fight back. Although I do believe the first pinfall in your match was just a tad too early, it made sense for Gabriel to go for the cover. The Technical in your match was also spot on. Reading from your first paragraph, "C5 pounces on the opportunity to lock Gabriel away in an Abdominal Stretch instead!" - I think that you had brought in this submission move abit early into the match-up. To me, I think when you start off writing a match, you should have some back and forth action. Some moves that could wear your opponent down before you have your wrestler lock in a type of submission move. The moment in your match where you had Gabriel arguing with a fan saying that he wasn't Dominick made me laugh. Overall, this was a good match from you.

C5 Ion: I don't know if you know but, Entrances don't really count here. The only thing that counts, is your match. I see that your Description has improved abit good job But you need to work on it abit more. "on still has the intensity in him to Kickout and still have a chance in this match. Ion starts to pull himself with all his might using the ropes and hits some mean punches"- I get what you are trying to say, but where is Gabriel in all of this? Is he behind Ion? Or is he already up? Also, you still have some grammar error. Be sure to reread your match before you post it. Also, work on your word choice. Otherwise your match seemed to be good. There were some spots that I liked (ie. "Vega sees his opportunity and notions for the end and as he goes for Ion’s right shoulder, it looks like a cross armbreaker, but Ion reverses and pushes Vega away and Vega charges at Ion and Ion with explosive quickness, hits an amazing dropkick that stops Vega in his tracks.") This was written well.

Verdict: I thought that both men really gave a solid effort in this match but in the end, I believe Gabriel Vega has the better match. Ion, although you did improve quite abit last time I read your match. You need to work abit more in the Description and Transitioning area. Before posting your match, be sure to re-read it and check for any Grammar Errors. If you can do this, then there is no doubt in my mind you can become a better Fedder. This was a Solid effort by you Ion, keep up the good work.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

Vendetta 74 Grades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vendetta 74 Grades   Vendetta 74 Grades EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 5:27 pm

The Logging Crew vs. Cerberus and Robert Hope
Grader: No one

Kani no-showed. The Logging Crew wins via no show.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

Vendetta 74 Grades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vendetta 74 Grades   Vendetta 74 Grades EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 5:28 pm

Kahlan Clarkson vs. Wolverina
Grader: No one.

Double no-show, so it didn't happen.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

Vendetta 74 Grades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vendetta 74 Grades   Vendetta 74 Grades EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 5:29 pm

EG Deal vs. Axle Aomori
Grader:
Ian

Axle: Very promising start from you. There were some bits where you lost sight of the idea that you're responsible to do a match in a realistic way from a booking perspective. Deal being scared by a jab attempt being one that comes to mind. Very good action, a sensible finish, and a nice use of false finishes, if maybe a little too liberal.

Deal: I don't know what to say. I'm sure you know where you're lacking... If you need time off, say so.

Verdict: Pretty obvious from the onset who was going to win. One person made a legitimate effort, and that's Axle Aomori. Abdel, I think you're stretching yourself too far. You gotta scale back man, because you obviously don't have the time to put in a legitimate effort right now.

Last edited by El Presidente on Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

Vendetta 74 Grades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vendetta 74 Grades   Vendetta 74 Grades EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 5:30 pm

Elektra vs. Nicole Johnson

Caine no showed, which isn't all that surprising. I don't think he has much interest in the character, anymore.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

Vendetta 74 Grades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vendetta 74 Grades   Vendetta 74 Grades EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 5:34 pm

Hitman Alex vs. Dereck Walter

Dereck no-showed. He and his brother seem to be missing.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

Vendetta 74 Grades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vendetta 74 Grades   Vendetta 74 Grades EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 5:35 pm

Jared Jerusalem vs. Riley Williamson
Grader:
No one

Jared Jerusalem no showed. He and his brother seem to be missing.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

Vendetta 74 Grades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vendetta 74 Grades   Vendetta 74 Grades EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 5:36 pm

Maddox Paine and David Michaels vs. Luis Claudio and Dominik Diveraz
Grader:
Ian

Paine/Michaels: Very solid effort from you two. Chilly, apparently, is like Edge, and can team with anyone. I don't really have anything to critique. Solid action. Very logical progression. Solid use of characters. Great finish and certainly the kind of close we want going into a Pay-Per-View. Having Paine end the show looking strong was the right call. The sub story of Michaels/Paine inside of the match was brilliant as well.

Claudio/Diveraz: Honestly it was better than you thought, or maybe the Iron Shiek just made you humble. Very solid action - you write well in a hurry. The finish was OK. I liked ending with Paine and Michaels fighting, but I think you could have done more with it. I think at some point you just sort of conceded, because it starts way better than it finishes.

Verdict: Good luck to the three of you at Chain Reaction. This wasn't a hard decision, but I do think Snoopz's match was better than he thought. Paine/Michaels win.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vendetta 74 Grades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vendetta 74 Grades   Vendetta 74 Grades Empty

Back to top Go down

Vendetta 74 Grades

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1