HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Poopy Reviews: Fire Emblem Awakening (3DS)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

Poopy Reviews: Fire Emblem Awakening (3DS) Empty
PostSubject: Poopy Reviews: Fire Emblem Awakening (3DS)   Poopy Reviews: Fire Emblem Awakening (3DS) EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 4:01 am

Fire Emblem Awakening
Nintendo 3DS

Poopy Reviews: Fire Emblem Awakening (3DS) Fire-Emblem-Awakening-5

Fire Emblem Awakening was my introduction to this old series. Well it wasn’t even introduced into The United States until a year ago. But once I did start playing this game it was very easy to learn. This game is an RPG that plays like Nintendo’s tank war games.

A battle begins and you can pair up units. Its turn based so you can be the first to attack or be attacked. And this game will tell you your chances of winning a battle and how different weapons will affect the outcome. There’s plenty of strategy. Bowmen will be super effective against sky units. Units on horses can move farther but are weak against certain units. There’s a lot to this game but it never gets overwhelming.

A neat thing in this game is that you can build support between two units. And the more they team up you’ll get side conversations. You can even build enough support to get married in this game! You’ll even have children and they’ll join your army! The more support two units have with each other the more they’ll help each other out. You’ll even want to have to support each other to just see what will happen in their conversations.

I love the story. It’s not perfect but I fell in love with it. It’s kind of like watching a movie and not everything makes sense but you’ll lift your suspension of disbelief for it. You get to make your own character and pick traits. And if you’re not happy after you make them you have the ability to change to almost any class.

This game is a reason to own a 3DS. I have nothing but good things to say about it. Its additive and it’s easy to learn. It doesn’t take advantage of the touchscreen but that didn’t bug me at all.

I give this game a 10/10.

Past Poopy Reviews

Grand Theft Auto 2 (GBC)
Operation Wolf (NES)
Borderlands 2 (Xbox 360)
Super Mario 64 (N64)
Borderlands (Xbox 360)
Space Armada (Intellivision)
Tag Team Wrestling (NES)
Flappy Bird (iOS)
The Wolf Among Us: Episode 2 Smoke and Mirrors (Xbox 360 DLC)
Deer Hunter 2014 (iOS)

Poopy Reviews: Fire Emblem Awakening (3DS)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1