HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

More on Christian's Off-Air Heel Promo During Raw

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

More on Christian's Off-Air Heel Promo During Raw Empty
PostSubject: More on Christian's Off-Air Heel Promo During Raw   More on Christian's Off-Air Heel Promo During Raw EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 11:12 am

During Christian's heel promo, which took place during a commercial break prior to his match against Daniel Bryan, Christian said he wanted "one more match" and that he will be the next WWE World Champion. He was booed tremendously during this promo and during the match, as normally people cheer for him. Christian also claimed during his promo that "this is the most dangerous Christian you've ever seen."

In other off-air Raw news, the YES! Movement has invaded the Mile High city, as fans chanted YES! before the doors opened, along with before and after the show. Fans also did a lot of "WOOOOOOOOOOOOO…"-ing, even when there were not some good chops happening in the ring.

Also, after Raw went off the air as the brawl was taking place, Cesaro was cheered tremendously, especially during the longest Cesaro Swing I have ever witnessed (I counted about 27-29 rotations before the fans began cheering like mad).
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: More on Christian's Off-Air Heel Promo During Raw   More on Christian's Off-Air Heel Promo During Raw EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 1:00 pm

No, Christian, y u do dis? Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More on Christian's Off-Air Heel Promo During Raw   More on Christian's Off-Air Heel Promo During Raw EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 1:46 pm

Lets be honest, a face shouldnt be constantly asking for "one more match" in every single promo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More on Christian's Off-Air Heel Promo During Raw   More on Christian's Off-Air Heel Promo During Raw EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 5:59 pm

Christian's heel turn seems like a last-minute attempt to get him some heat heading into the Chamber. Of all the competitors in the match, fans know he's the least likely to win it. Going in there with guys like Cena and Bryan, WWE wants Christian to have some form of heat and, cheap as this is, it'll probably work.

Plus, they need a heel in the match. Cesaro may technically be a heel, but something tells me he'll be getting a lot of cheers, especially after his matches these past few weeks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More on Christian's Off-Air Heel Promo During Raw   More on Christian's Off-Air Heel Promo During Raw EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 12:39 pm

The only established heel there is Orton .-.
Cesaro is a heel that's cheered just like a face is.
And the other four are faces :3 Although I'd rather have a heel Sheamus.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: More on Christian's Off-Air Heel Promo During Raw   More on Christian's Off-Air Heel Promo During Raw EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 12:53 pm

Yeah That Sheamus was much better as a heel, but WWE isn't lacking in the heel department.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More on Christian's Off-Air Heel Promo During Raw   More on Christian's Off-Air Heel Promo During Raw EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 12:56 pm

Razor wrote:
Yeah That Sheamus was much better as a heel, but WWE isn't lacking in the heel department.
True thing.
Although, how many heels are "main eventers"?

I can come up with tons of names, but they're mostly mid-carders. Oh, and Curtis Axel too.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: More on Christian's Off-Air Heel Promo During Raw   More on Christian's Off-Air Heel Promo During Raw EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 1:04 pm

Del Rio, Christian, Brock Lesnar, Randy Orton, all three members of The Shield, all three members of The Wyatt Family, Antonio Cesaro, Jack Swagger are all "high up" heels. main event wise, I'd only say Orton, Lesnar, Del Rio, and The Shield members could pass.

Whereas with faces you really only have Cena, Bryan, Big E, Batista, and Rey if he's still around.

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: More on Christian's Off-Air Heel Promo During Raw   More on Christian's Off-Air Heel Promo During Raw EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 4:03 pm

Razor I think out of that group only Orton and Swagger like to get high Thirsty Mofos 

Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: More on Christian's Off-Air Heel Promo During Raw   More on Christian's Off-Air Heel Promo During Raw EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 4:05 pm

badumtss

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: More on Christian's Off-Air Heel Promo During Raw   More on Christian's Off-Air Heel Promo During Raw EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 4:10 pm

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More on Christian's Off-Air Heel Promo During Raw   More on Christian's Off-Air Heel Promo During Raw Empty

Back to top Go down

More on Christian's Off-Air Heel Promo During Raw

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1