HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Backstage News on HHH Taking a Shot at Social Media in His Raw Promo, Update on a Possible Nikki Bella Heel Turn

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Backstage News on HHH Taking a Shot at Social Media in His Raw Promo, Update on a Possible Nikki Bella Heel Turn Empty
PostSubject: Backstage News on HHH Taking a Shot at Social Media in His Raw Promo, Update on a Possible Nikki Bella Heel Turn   Backstage News on HHH Taking a Shot at Social Media in His Raw Promo, Update on a Possible Nikki Bella Heel Turn EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 7:25 pm

As seen on Raw this week, Triple H took a shot at social media when he made mention of him and his friend “Mark” Tweeting they weren’t going to watch WWE anymore because they were unhappy.

It was pretty evident HHH was taking a shot at people who reacted negatively to Battleground via social media, and while HHH understands the importance of utilizing social media, personally, he can’t stand it.

Furthermore, Triple H reportedly hates fans who react to the WWE product via social media, and act like they understand wrestling when they really “don’t have a clue.”

Update on a Possible Nikki Bella Heel Turn

There has been some backstage discussion of turning Nikki Bella heel, and it’s being said if the idea does go through, it will be the culmination of the Brie Bella vs Stephanie McMahon feud, and will see Nikki turn on Brie.

As of now, Brie Bella vs Stephanie McMahon is still the plan for Summerslam.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

Backstage News on HHH Taking a Shot at Social Media in His Raw Promo, Update on a Possible Nikki Bella Heel Turn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backstage News on HHH Taking a Shot at Social Media in His Raw Promo, Update on a Possible Nikki Bella Heel Turn   Backstage News on HHH Taking a Shot at Social Media in His Raw Promo, Update on a Possible Nikki Bella Heel Turn EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 7:26 pm

He's right. Go Trips! I aint bothered
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Backstage News on HHH Taking a Shot at Social Media in His Raw Promo, Update on a Possible Nikki Bella Heel Turn   Backstage News on HHH Taking a Shot at Social Media in His Raw Promo, Update on a Possible Nikki Bella Heel Turn EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 7:54 pm

sounds like Trips can't take criticism
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Backstage News on HHH Taking a Shot at Social Media in His Raw Promo, Update on a Possible Nikki Bella Heel Turn   Backstage News on HHH Taking a Shot at Social Media in His Raw Promo, Update on a Possible Nikki Bella Heel Turn EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 8:25 pm

I think he did it in order to get people ranting on social media...
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Backstage News on HHH Taking a Shot at Social Media in His Raw Promo, Update on a Possible Nikki Bella Heel Turn   Backstage News on HHH Taking a Shot at Social Media in His Raw Promo, Update on a Possible Nikki Bella Heel Turn EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 8:26 pm

^ Probably. Funny

^^ Oh yeah. People whining about every single decision he makes is totally "criticism." GTFO.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Backstage News on HHH Taking a Shot at Social Media in His Raw Promo, Update on a Possible Nikki Bella Heel Turn   Backstage News on HHH Taking a Shot at Social Media in His Raw Promo, Update on a Possible Nikki Bella Heel Turn EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 8:32 pm

There is legit criticism, yeah some are whiny but there is legit criticism. Just because you believe everything negative said about WWE is automatically bitching, doesn't make it true.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Backstage News on HHH Taking a Shot at Social Media in His Raw Promo, Update on a Possible Nikki Bella Heel Turn   Backstage News on HHH Taking a Shot at Social Media in His Raw Promo, Update on a Possible Nikki Bella Heel Turn EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 8:34 pm

No, it is bitching. People will never be happy about anything. The only time it makes any sense is if the criticism is the majority opinion, in that case it shows whether or not people use media. But people bitch about EVERYTHING. WWE should ignore them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Backstage News on HHH Taking a Shot at Social Media in His Raw Promo, Update on a Possible Nikki Bella Heel Turn   Backstage News on HHH Taking a Shot at Social Media in His Raw Promo, Update on a Possible Nikki Bella Heel Turn EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 8:42 pm

So people aren't allowed to have opinions, have to like everything WWE does and are not allowed to complain? 

Battleground when it came to the wrestling was for the most part sub par, but the story telling was very good and set up stuff nicely for summerslam. Tho I would would rather have liked The Wyatts to have win the Tag team titles in the only really good match of the night.

Every from of media has criticism and WWE is no special flower.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Backstage News on HHH Taking a Shot at Social Media in His Raw Promo, Update on a Possible Nikki Bella Heel Turn   Backstage News on HHH Taking a Shot at Social Media in His Raw Promo, Update on a Possible Nikki Bella Heel Turn EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 8:48 pm

Chilly wrote:
I think he did it in order to get people ranting on social media...

He is the friend of Kevin Nash after all. Who loves to do that to get fans talking
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Backstage News on HHH Taking a Shot at Social Media in His Raw Promo, Update on a Possible Nikki Bella Heel Turn   Backstage News on HHH Taking a Shot at Social Media in His Raw Promo, Update on a Possible Nikki Bella Heel Turn EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 8:49 pm

HHH would love Razor. Constantly praising the company, the shows, the perks of hanging onto Vince McMahon's crusty nutsack.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Backstage News on HHH Taking a Shot at Social Media in His Raw Promo, Update on a Possible Nikki Bella Heel Turn   Backstage News on HHH Taking a Shot at Social Media in His Raw Promo, Update on a Possible Nikki Bella Heel Turn EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 8:51 pm

Nope. Anyone is allowed to complain, but no one has to listen. And Triple H shouldn't. A lot of those fans are idiots. Take Dead, for example. If he were running WWE, it'd be RoH by now. A little indy barely selling out high school gyms.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Backstage News on HHH Taking a Shot at Social Media in His Raw Promo, Update on a Possible Nikki Bella Heel Turn   Backstage News on HHH Taking a Shot at Social Media in His Raw Promo, Update on a Possible Nikki Bella Heel Turn EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 8:57 pm

^Ouch lol.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Backstage News on HHH Taking a Shot at Social Media in His Raw Promo, Update on a Possible Nikki Bella Heel Turn   Backstage News on HHH Taking a Shot at Social Media in His Raw Promo, Update on a Possible Nikki Bella Heel Turn EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 9:02 pm

a business man not listening to his customers is a fool and doom to fail. Yeah they might not always know what they want, but they know what they like and don't like. Just because they "don't work in the business" doesn't mean they aren't allowed to voice how they feel about the product. It's like going to a restaurant and your meal is shit. Stake isn't cooked the way you wanted. The mash potato is just a uncooked potato and stuff is soggy that isn't meant to be soggy. Are you going to tell the restaurant their shit is awful and tell them why it is or are you just going to eat it? If you do tell them, wouldn't it be smart maybe for the owners to think about "Hey, maybe we should try fix our problems." or should they just be "ah fuck'em." and continue to give people a product they don't like?
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Backstage News on HHH Taking a Shot at Social Media in His Raw Promo, Update on a Possible Nikki Bella Heel Turn   Backstage News on HHH Taking a Shot at Social Media in His Raw Promo, Update on a Possible Nikki Bella Heel Turn EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 9:05 pm

Right, because WWE has always listened to their fan base and that's what got them to be so big. Rolling Eyes

Fuck off. The fans are retarded. One minute they want one thing, WWE does it, then they want the opposite. They call for someone to get pushed, they do, then they suddenly dislike them. WWE has to get people to like their wrestlers by making up BS articles saying that "WWE doesn't like them" so the fans automatically do. That's pathetic. Seriously, you're always wrong about these things, why do you still bother? It's a stupid argument. If WWE listened to their idiotic fans, they wouldn't get anywhere. They'd have to push and bury a billion different people.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Backstage News on HHH Taking a Shot at Social Media in His Raw Promo, Update on a Possible Nikki Bella Heel Turn   Backstage News on HHH Taking a Shot at Social Media in His Raw Promo, Update on a Possible Nikki Bella Heel Turn EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 9:11 pm

Batman wrote:
Nope. Anyone is allowed to complain, but no one has to listen. And Triple H shouldn't. A lot of those fans are idiots. Take Dead, for example. If he were running WWE, it'd be RoH by now. A little indy barely selling out high school gyms.

And if Razor were running WWE, it would be nothing but dudes 6'2 and over and 270 lbs of chisled mass. Because Razor's gay for the big guys. Ratings would tank harder than his nonexistent sex life online.

It's also funny how Razor still lives in this fantasy world where there arent backstage politics. It must be nice to pretend that the wrestlers all like each other and management is always high on people.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Backstage News on HHH Taking a Shot at Social Media in His Raw Promo, Update on a Possible Nikki Bella Heel Turn   Backstage News on HHH Taking a Shot at Social Media in His Raw Promo, Update on a Possible Nikki Bella Heel Turn EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 9:15 pm

Right? It's not like two of my favorite wrestlers (Seth Rollins and Cesaro) are small or anything, right? It's not like Dean Ambrose is anything but a 270 lb powerhouse. It's not like Chris Jericho and CM Punk, two of my favorite wrestlers of all time, are small dudes. I have such a hard on for giant guys. They HAVE to be big. Not like those useless wrestlers I mentioned. It has to be people I love so much like Lesnar or Goldberg.

Fuck outta here. Also lol @ "nonexistent sex life online" I guess if I don't hit on underage girls on a forum, I don't have a sex life.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Backstage News on HHH Taking a Shot at Social Media in His Raw Promo, Update on a Possible Nikki Bella Heel Turn   Backstage News on HHH Taking a Shot at Social Media in His Raw Promo, Update on a Possible Nikki Bella Heel Turn EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 9:17 pm

For someone who likes to shit on conservatives you sure did have a conservative style mindset when it comes to this. You said all fans are idiots, so you are classing yourself as an idiot as well. 
I mean is there really a reason to get all mad about a little debate on like this? Just trying to state there are people who do have a legit criticism of the company that is justify. But like you said I shouldn't bother with you because you are sticking with your guns no matter what that all fans are idiots. Which you know you are a fan.
Sometimes I wonder about you. Are you trying to be overly positive to be seen as a "Different" type of fan? Maybe hoping Vince will come across this and maybe send you a Good job card as thanks?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Backstage News on HHH Taking a Shot at Social Media in His Raw Promo, Update on a Possible Nikki Bella Heel Turn   Backstage News on HHH Taking a Shot at Social Media in His Raw Promo, Update on a Possible Nikki Bella Heel Turn EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 9:37 pm

Razor hates everyone that isnt proWWE, dont you know this?

"I guess if I don't hit on underage girls on a forum, I don't have a sex life."

Another gay ass response. Typical from the keyboard warrior.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Backstage News on HHH Taking a Shot at Social Media in His Raw Promo, Update on a Possible Nikki Bella Heel Turn   Backstage News on HHH Taking a Shot at Social Media in His Raw Promo, Update on a Possible Nikki Bella Heel Turn EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 10:52 pm

@Bull All fans are idiots. They don't know what's best for business. I don't know what's best for business. That's why I don't work for WWE, I watch it. WWE is a successful multi-billion dollar foundation. There is a reason they are like that, they know what to do. Fans don't. Are you seriously going to sit there and pretend that the fans know what they want? That they don't cheer someone for one day and then turn on him the next? Or vice versa? If the fans ran the show, the show would be horrible. Also, take it with a grain of salt. Not EVERY fan is on media right now. I know that just about everyone I talk to that likes wrestling never ever tweets about it or posts anything on FB about it, or etc. No one cares. When you let the fans decide everything, your show ends up like RoH.

And yes, Bull. There is nothing I'd love more than for Vince to get on this very unknown forum, see my posts, say "I LOVE THIS GUY! I'M GOING TO SEND HIM A THANK YOU CARD EVEN THOUGH HE SAID HE PRETTY MUCH GAVE UP ON US WHEN LESNAR BEAT TAKER AND HAS SHIT ON US SEVERAL TIMES! GIVE HIM A THANK YOU NOTE!" Did you ever think that maybe, just MAYBE, you aren't right? That someone can have a different opinion than you and be right? I say what I say because that's what I believe is right. I do believe fans deciding are stupid. I do believe WWE should do whatever they want. I'm not a sheep that just follows what everyone else thinks. Just because everyone likes Dolph Ziggler doesn't mean I'm going to like or support him. Just because everyone thinks it's ok to cheer heels and boo faces, doesn't mean I'm going to do it. I do what I want. If you think I only support WWE's decisions and I am never against them, you're a fucking moron. If you really can't see that someone has a different opinion than you and MAYBE they're right and you're wrong, you have no place trying to argue anything.

@Dead Yes, I hate everyone that's not proWWE. If you don't think WWE is the greatest thing to ever be made, you are a bad person and I hate you. Sorry Mink, Chilly, Ian, Ruro, Leo, Snoopz, etc. You guys watch things other than WWE so I hate you guys, even though I like you all, I hate you guys for not being proWWE.

Give me a break. You keep coming out with these stupid arguments (What happened to "I only like big guys"? Did you decide to ignore that cause I made you look stupid?) just fuck off already Dead. Run out of this thread like you always do.

lol @ you insulting my response while saying "gay ass response". What are we in, middle school?
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: Backstage News on HHH Taking a Shot at Social Media in His Raw Promo, Update on a Possible Nikki Bella Heel Turn   Backstage News on HHH Taking a Shot at Social Media in His Raw Promo, Update on a Possible Nikki Bella Heel Turn EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 11:00 pm

Cesaro ain't small. He isn't huge, but I definitely wouldn't call 6'5 230 small. Funny
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Backstage News on HHH Taking a Shot at Social Media in His Raw Promo, Update on a Possible Nikki Bella Heel Turn   Backstage News on HHH Taking a Shot at Social Media in His Raw Promo, Update on a Possible Nikki Bella Heel Turn EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 11:00 pm

Dead said I only liked guys that were 6'2, 270 lbs. Compared to that, Cesaro is small. Same can be said for Ambrose.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Backstage News on HHH Taking a Shot at Social Media in His Raw Promo, Update on a Possible Nikki Bella Heel Turn   Backstage News on HHH Taking a Shot at Social Media in His Raw Promo, Update on a Possible Nikki Bella Heel Turn EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 11:08 pm

Never did I say let the fans decide everything. But they should listen to them because that is how they get most of their money. If most of the fans hate something they should think about changing it. letting the fans run it would be stupid, but you should listen to them. They listen to the fans going into WM 30. They already had everything planned out. Batista winning the rumble and becoming WWE Champion and being the big white knight. But that's not what the people wanted and WWE knew if they went with this the fans would shit all over their main event. So WWE listen and gave them fans what they wanted and we got two great WM moments with Daniel Bryan.
Now listening to them about pushing guys like Tyson Kidd. Someone who is good in the ring but awful on the mic would be stupid, but giving him a good spot would make most happy because he has earned it. But when fans are really behind a guy who has all the tools what it takes to be a big stars and WWE isn't pulling the trigger with him and the fans want them to...WWE should listen.
Same goes for Storylines. If fans know where WWE is going with it and don't like it, it might be good to change somethings. Maybe not all the way but something that will make both parties happy.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Backstage News on HHH Taking a Shot at Social Media in His Raw Promo, Update on a Possible Nikki Bella Heel Turn   Backstage News on HHH Taking a Shot at Social Media in His Raw Promo, Update on a Possible Nikki Bella Heel Turn EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 11:40 pm

Bane Lesnar wrote:
Never did I say let the fans decide everything. But they should listen to them because that is how they get most of their money. If most of the fans hate something they should think about changing it. letting the fans run it would be stupid, but you should listen to them. They listen to the fans going into WM 30. They already had everything planned out. Batista winning the rumble and becoming WWE Champion and being the big white knight. But that's not what the people wanted and WWE knew if they went with this the fans would shit all over their main event. So WWE listen and gave them fans what they wanted and we got two great WM moments with Daniel Bryan.
Now listening to them about pushing guys like Tyson Kidd. Someone who is good in the ring but awful on the mic would be stupid, but giving him a good spot would make most happy because he has earned it. But when fans are really behind a guy who has all the tools what it takes to be a big stars and WWE isn't pulling the trigger with him and the fans want them to...WWE should listen.
Same goes for Storylines. If fans know where WWE is going with it and don't like it, it might be good to change somethings. Maybe not all the way but something that will make both parties happy.
Exactly my point! The whole Batista thing, that wasn't only social media. You heard the fans booing, it was a unanimous decision. EVERYONE was upset Batista won, not just the annoying cunts on Twitter. EVERYONE was pissed. That's when it's ok to listen to the fans. WM 30 was brilliant, but that was unanimous.

I am not talking about that. I am talking about the 10% of fans who spend all day ranting on the internet about how they hate everything. People like Dead. Who even though the majority of people are ok with one thing, they want to go and rant about how the other thing is way better. You can't listen to the fans when there are so many. What if one fan wants one thing and another wants the exact opposite? What do you then?

I'm glad that WWE sees what the majority does and works off of it, but I also love that they do what they want. They are the ones in charge. They are the ones who have been successful for 30 years. They are the ones who know better, not us.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Backstage News on HHH Taking a Shot at Social Media in His Raw Promo, Update on a Possible Nikki Bella Heel Turn   Backstage News on HHH Taking a Shot at Social Media in His Raw Promo, Update on a Possible Nikki Bella Heel Turn EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 11:51 pm

You kept stating all fans are stupids. You should have said the loud annoying minority of fans who will never be happy.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Backstage News on HHH Taking a Shot at Social Media in His Raw Promo, Update on a Possible Nikki Bella Heel Turn   Backstage News on HHH Taking a Shot at Social Media in His Raw Promo, Update on a Possible Nikki Bella Heel Turn EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 12:07 am

I figured you'd take that from it. Then again, you're also the same person that gives me a hard time whenever I say "IWC" instead of just assuming what I mean. >_>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Backstage News on HHH Taking a Shot at Social Media in His Raw Promo, Update on a Possible Nikki Bella Heel Turn   Backstage News on HHH Taking a Shot at Social Media in His Raw Promo, Update on a Possible Nikki Bella Heel Turn Empty

Back to top Go down

Backstage News on HHH Taking a Shot at Social Media in His Raw Promo, Update on a Possible Nikki Bella Heel Turn

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next