DC Extended Universe

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next
JOKER
TeamJoker
TeamJoker
JOKER

DC Extended Universe - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DC Extended Universe   DC Extended Universe - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 8:39 am

The movie will be good. I didnt know they were making a Pan movie though. Thats exciting
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: DC Extended Universe   DC Extended Universe - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 11:41 am

^^ I always do Mad as hell
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Rumour: Ben Affleck Threatening to Quit BATMAN VS. SUPERMAN?   DC Extended Universe - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 6:16 pm

With all these rumours coming out about the Batman vs Superman film, this new rumour is very interesting. Now take this with a huge grain of salt because I'm not sure whether it's legit or not. Cinematallica is reporting that Ben Affleck is threatening to quit Batman vs Superman. Reason being that if WB doesn't get their affairs on order, he'll walk. If that's the case then that's a real shame. I for one supported Affleck's casting as Batman. I really wanted to see him in the role. He has redeemed himself as an actor and he's a great director. I hope this rumour is straight up bullshit.

The site also reports that Mamoa is very much the front-runner for the role of Aquaman. Not only that, they also say that,"major shakeups are already occurring in the form of the studio allegedly gutting the project’s pre-viz team over the weekend." Seems like WB are cleaning house and want to get this right, we heard some rumours about potential plot points from the film earlier on withe the source originating from "someone from the art department that supposedly got shitcanned (apparently a bunch of them were fired)," which is all very interesting. I don't know what to believe for now but with WB delaying the film another 10 months, there might be deeper problems going on behind the scenes. We'll see how all this plays out.

Read more at http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/TeeKay/news/?a=93257#1sRhIBi03R3okSJX.99
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: DC Extended Universe   DC Extended Universe - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 6:36 pm

Who's Mamoa?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV

PostSubject: Re: DC Extended Universe   DC Extended Universe - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 6:37 pm

this guy, i think
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0597388/

could be wrong though
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: DC Extended Universe   DC Extended Universe - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 6:40 pm

Ah, of course. Would have thought that an article like that would think to do the research into how his name is spelled, and maybe add in his first name as well (because usually you're supposed to give the full name, then just use the surname afterwards).

Anyway, I like him. I also like Affleck, but struggle to see him as Batman.
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: DC Extended Universe   DC Extended Universe - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 8:36 pm

These casting rumors have always let us down, I'm sure this is BS. I don't think Ben could just so easily give up such a huge role.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DC Extended Universe   DC Extended Universe - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 8:53 pm

Honestly, I hope he does. Though it's probably bullshit.

And that's stupid how they just put Mamoa. That sounds like a rapper. Though I knew who they were talking about.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DC Extended Universe   DC Extended Universe - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 9:03 pm

No Affleck???  yay 

Please, PLEASE be true! Even though it probably isn't.....
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: DC Extended Universe   DC Extended Universe - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 12:20 am

I for one wanted to see how he would do.
Nonetheless, we dont even know if this is true or not.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: DC Extended Universe   DC Extended Universe - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 11:49 am

So what's wrong with Warner Bros. for this to potentially be threatened?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DC Extended Universe   DC Extended Universe - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 12:04 pm

It got pushed back cause hes apparently hurt amongst other problems
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Jesse Eisenberg Cast as Lex Luthor in Batman Vs. Superman   DC Extended Universe - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 1:18 pm

According to IGN, Jesse Eisenberg (Zombieland, The Social Network) has been cast as Lex Luthor in the upcoming Batman Vs. Superman movie. Jeremy Irons has also joined the film as Bruce Wayne's Butler, Alfred. The film opens on May 6th, 2016 and stars Henry Cavill, Ben Affleck, Amy Adams, Laurence Fishburne and Diane Lane.
Read more at http://www.411mania.com/movies/news/311732#jIe7GOM2jD4Idt1J.99
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: DC Extended Universe   DC Extended Universe - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 1:33 pm

I was gonna say "WTF he doesnt even vaguely resemble Lex", but maybe bald and if he bulks up a bit... I still preferred the idea of Bryan Cranston playing him...

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: DC Extended Universe   DC Extended Universe - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 2:01 pm

Vice President Razor wrote:
I was gonna say "WTF he doesnt even vaguely resemble Lex", but maybe bald and if he bulks up a bit... I still preferred the idea of Bryan Cranston playing him...

Maybe they got Eisenberg and Heisenberg mixed up?
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: DC Extended Universe   DC Extended Universe - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 2:05 pm

I thought that when I first saw this thread posted. I assumed Jesse Eisenburg was Breaking Bad slang for Jesse Pinkman/Heisenburg.. I'm on season 2 gimme a break Mad as hell

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DC Extended Universe   DC Extended Universe - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 6:02 pm

lol what a garbage choice

Well, at least he fits in with all the other garbage choices they've done in casting so far. This movie could honestly give Batman Forever a run for its money in terms of worst superhero flick of all time. All it needs is Neil Patrick Harris for Aquaman and they'll have it clinched.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DC Extended Universe   DC Extended Universe - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 6:04 pm

You know what? Maybe I'm being too harsh. Eisenberg (while still a poor pick) is still better than the entire Batman Forever cast Funny
Back to top Go down
Caine
Superkick Party
Superkick Party
Caine

PostSubject: Re: DC Extended Universe   DC Extended Universe - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 6:14 pm

I hate it when they change the actors, just keep Michael Caine as Alfred for fucks sake! I love Jeremy Irons work, but I don't know about him portraying Alfred.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: DC Extended Universe   DC Extended Universe - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 6:49 pm

Yeah That
Anyway, I still look forward to this movie being awesome and all the naysayers eating dick. I aint bothered

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DC Extended Universe   DC Extended Universe - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 7:23 pm

I don't know if I can take him seriously as Lex Luthor. Though that's just from me watching Michael Rosenbaum play Lex in Smallville and he was much older with Gene Hackman.

Batman and Superman become bullies?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Warner Bros. Not Backing Down From Batman vs. Superman Release Date    DC Extended Universe - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 4:09 pm

Bloomberg reports that much like Marvel did with Captain America 3, DC Comics and Warner Bros have no plans to back down from the May 6, 2016 release date for Batman vs Superman. The two films are still scheduled to go head-to-head on that date. Two superhero movies have not been released on the same date like this before, especially not two films from rival companies. Batman vs Superman was originally set to arrive on July 17, 2015 before it was pushed back.

Warner Bros president of domestic distribution Dan Fellman said: "It doesn't make a lot of sense for two huge superhero films to open on the same date but there is a lot of time between now and 5/6/16. However at this time, we are not considering a change of date for 'Batman vs. Superman.'"

There are over two years between now and the release date, so it's still possible that one of the companies will eventually blink.
Read more at http://www.411mania.com/movies/news/318949#r0jeE1JHbqbBaVUH.99
Back to top Go down
Leo
Cenation
Cenation
Leo

PostSubject: Justice League' Movie Confirmed, Starts Filming After 'Superman Vs. Batman'   DC Extended Universe - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 5:09 am

Warner Bros. finally confirmed what we’ve known for a while now — the Wall Street Journal’s Ben Fritz got exclusive confirmation that the Man of Steel sequel releasing in 2016 will be followed by a full Justice League superhero team-up movie. Official confirmation of the project came from Greg Silverman, Warner Bros. Pictures president of creative development and worldwide production (who, by the way, referred to the Man of Steel sequel as Superman vs. Batman, so we may have received the official title of that picture). The Justice League film will be directed by Zack Snyder, and will star Henry Cavill as Superman, Ben Affleck as Batman, Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman, and Ray Fisher as Cyborg. Other superheroes are expected to join in as well. It will shoot back-to-back with Superman vs. Batman, something many of us have heard for months but which is only being confirmed today (it appears The Hollywood Reporter’s Borys Kit was the first to reveal confirmation publicly).

batman-vs-superman-image-1

Initial reports suggested 2018 as the most likely release date for Justice League, but Latino Review reports that they’ve heard Justice League will release in summer 2017. Borys Kit subsequently stated on Twitter that he’s hearing the same release date (2017), but stopped short of calling it “confirmed” at this time. I’ve known the movies would film “in close proximity” in order to release close together (which I’ve been heavily hinting to my Twitter followers for months, and wrote about here at Forbes last month), and I’ve been aware of aspects of the current production for Superman vs. Batman that suggest possible overlap in the filming or possibly preparations to accommodate dual production schedules, so I believe the studio indeed hopes for a 2017 release if it would not be too rushed.

It’s possible that Justice League might also feature a character played by Dwayne Johnson — the likely choices are Martian Manhunter, Captain Marvel, or Lobo, if Johnson plays a superhero; or Darkseid, Black Adam, or Brainiac is he plays a villain. However, Warner’s confirmation that a Captain Marvel (aka “Shazam”) film is being developed is perhaps a big clue that Johnson is part of that project, but apparently that film isn’t intended to tie into the Justice League movie — not directly, anyway. If Johnson plays a major superhero character and is a big hit, it’s hard to imagine the studio keeping him away from the Justice League world for very long, but of course the nature of that character’s world might preclude him from participating within the more faux-realism universe of Superman and the others.

While the WSJ says there are no definite plans for a Wonder Woman solo film, I’ve personally heard for months that while a script must be developed and approved, a solo adventure for her is assumed and will probably happen soon after Justice League if Gadot’s character is a hit with audiences.

Back to top Go down
http://www.xwa-universe.com
Leo
Cenation
Cenation
Leo

PostSubject: Re: DC Extended Universe   DC Extended Universe - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 5:09 am

Celebrate

Back to top Go down
http://www.xwa-universe.com
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: DC Extended Universe   DC Extended Universe - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 9:38 am

Garbage I aint bothered

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DC Extended Universe   DC Extended Universe - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

DC Extended Universe

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next