DC Extended Universe

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

DC Extended Universe - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DC Extended Universe   DC Extended Universe - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 2:24 pm

Already knew this would happen, but Celebrate Celebrate Celebrate suck it Marvel
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: DC Extended Universe   DC Extended Universe - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 2:26 pm

After casting Affleck as Batman, Gadot as Wonder Woman and Eisenberg as Lex Luthor, I can't wait until they cast Warwick Davis as Aquaman.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: DC Extended Universe   DC Extended Universe - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 2:47 pm

I for one want to see the movie before judging casting. I aint bothered I will give Affleck a chance.
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: DC Extended Universe   DC Extended Universe - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 2:51 pm

But you're not going to give Gadot a chance?

Sexist pig Mad as hell.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: DC Extended Universe   DC Extended Universe - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 2:52 pm

It better not be like Man of Steel - just 2 hours of insane explosions Indifferent
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: DC Extended Universe   DC Extended Universe - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 3:05 pm

Gadot will be awesome. walk

Also, I liked Man of Steel. Mad as hell
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: DC Extended Universe   DC Extended Universe - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 3:48 pm

I'm not saying I didn't like it, the constant explosions and general "EVERYTHING MUST BE DESTROYED" attitude of the film just got on my nerves after a while.
Back to top Go down
Wolverina
Show Opener
Wolverina

PostSubject: Re: DC Extended Universe   DC Extended Universe - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 7:11 pm

I am so outraged that they picked a stick figure fashion model sub par actress to play Wonder Woman! Wonder Woman is an amazon. She is a giantess among other women. She is at very least minimum 6 feet tall, and is curvy but physically strong and sexy. Gal Gadot will look like an anorexic version of my idol. Gina Carano, former MMA fighter and Fast and Furious star, now THAT'S a person who could play Wonder Woman. Gina already has the posture, the fighting ability for easier choreography, and the fan base. Most people would recognize her from MMA or the Fast and Furious movies. Gina was born and breed for this part, like Robert Downey Jr was for Iron Man/Tony Stark. Nobody knew of Gal until now.

Gal is Israeli and probably pulled some strings to get the part, instead of getting it on merit.

Seriously, take a look at the pics below and tell me who would make the better WW.

Gal Gabot (uh oh be careful girl a strong wind may come and blow you away)......

DC Extended Universe - Page 9 Gal_gadot_as_wonder_woman___2_by_renstar71-d6x8ks8

Or Gina Carano.... WAR GINA!

DC Extended Universe - Page 9 Wonder_woman_gina_carano_superman_by_christinalongmeadow-d5zdm2j
Back to top Go down
Methylated Spirit
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Methylated Spirit

PostSubject: Re: DC Extended Universe   DC Extended Universe - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 7:28 pm

DC can suck a dick.

I'm still waiting for Preacher to become a film. Sad
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: DC Extended Universe   DC Extended Universe - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 2:38 am

^^ Although I completely agree, and think that girl looks way better as Wonder Woman, I still want to see how she does before judging it.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: DC Extended Universe   DC Extended Universe - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 7:04 am

They all said Heath Ledger would suck too...
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: DC Extended Universe   DC Extended Universe - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 12:10 pm

Exactly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DC Extended Universe   DC Extended Universe - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 12:16 pm

Heath Ledger didnt suck because he let the character consume him and thus was able to pull off the role of a lifetime.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: DC Extended Universe   DC Extended Universe - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 12:22 pm

Until you see how they portray their characters, you can't know how they will do.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: DC Extended Universe   DC Extended Universe - Page 9 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 11:19 am

^^
...and because he was a sensational actor. But no one thought that BEFORE they actually seen the role in action. Who's to say this actress couldn't do the same thing?

Just because she doesn't necessarily look like the character now, doesn't mean she won't fit the bill either. Tom Hardy isn't exactly a massive looking dude, but he looked a beast as Bane.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: DC Extended Universe   DC Extended Universe - Page 9 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 12:48 pm

Yeah, Tom Hardy as Bane was amazing.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: First Picture of Ben Affleck as Batman (and Batmobile)   DC Extended Universe - Page 9 EmptyTue May 13, 2014 12:44 pm

After yesterday's tease of that we would be seeing more of the new Batmobile, Zack Snyder has not only kept his word, showing more of the car, but has also given us our first look at Ben Affleck as Batman.

DC Extended Universe - Page 9 Batmanbatmobilelarge-610x406

Snyder tweeted the picture out on his own Twitter account, with the caption "I shot this with my @Leica_Camera M Monochrom."

Yesterday, the director of the forthcoming Superman vs. Batman film and the recently confirmed JLA movie, teased that we would soon be seeing more of the new Batmobile or as he put it: "Could be time to pull the tarp...Tomorrow?"

Turns out the tarp was pulled back by the Dark Knight himself. From the picture, it's clearly Affleck (just look at the chin) in the redesigned batsuit, which looks reminiscent of Frank Miller's Dark Knight Returns costume.

The unofficially titled Batman vs. Superman is set for release on May 6, 2016.

What do you think of the new costume?

IGN.com
Back to top Go down
MorphyVA
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
MorphyVA

PostSubject: Re: DC Extended Universe   DC Extended Universe - Page 9 EmptyTue May 13, 2014 7:38 pm

Not bad Smile
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: DC Extended Universe   DC Extended Universe - Page 9 EmptyTue May 13, 2014 11:28 pm

Not really happy they used the Dark Knight Returns Batman, as he's pretty old and I was looking for more of a prime-time Batman, but it looks good none the less. I was hoping they'd use Arkham Batman, but this Batman is pretty close to it anyway.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: DC Extended Universe   DC Extended Universe - Page 9 EmptyWed May 14, 2014 7:47 am

So far, just from one image, I'm happy with it. The Batmobile looks a cross between Burton and Nolan's, which was probably the best way to go.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: DC Extended Universe   DC Extended Universe - Page 9 EmptyWed May 14, 2014 9:54 am

Oh yeah the mobile looks amazing. Funny
The suit does too as it looks like TDKR, but he's gonna be old and I'm gonna have to get used to that.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: DC Extended Universe   DC Extended Universe - Page 9 EmptyWed May 14, 2014 9:58 am

How do you know he's going to be old? Just because they based the suit on that animated movie (which I actually really need to see...I have them too xD) doesn't mean this version will be.

I think they'll do an origin type deal in this film, as in the Man of Steel movie, they all seemed stunned of a Superhero suggesting Batman wasn't around then.

Maybe looking into that a tad deep, but you know Funny
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: DC Extended Universe   DC Extended Universe - Page 9 EmptyWed May 14, 2014 10:06 am

Yeah I have doubts they will go through with the "old" Batman due to the fact that this is setting up a JLA movie, so it wouldn't make sense. However, since the suit is based off him, they made him look pretty big, and the description says he will be an "aged" Batman or w/e, I have a feeling they may do it anyway. Guess we will have to wait and see. nervous
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: DC Extended Universe   DC Extended Universe - Page 9 EmptyWed May 14, 2014 10:10 am

Well Affleck hardly looks old, so I think we might be safe Funny

Still, signs are positive so far. Still get the sense all these announced characters in this film might be overkill. It's like JLA lite xD
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: DC Extended Universe   DC Extended Universe - Page 9 EmptyWed May 14, 2014 10:16 am

Ehh, they'll only be making small cameos anyway though. Funny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DC Extended Universe   DC Extended Universe - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

DC Extended Universe

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next