DC Extended Universe

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

DC Extended Universe - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DC Extended Universe   DC Extended Universe - Page 13 EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 5:27 am

I wouldnt mind since I dont wanna wait a whole other year, but I still have to wait a while and I dont believe it's true. Sad

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: DC Extended Universe   DC Extended Universe - Page 13 EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 5:36 am

I'd prefer it if they did this, dedicating a whole movie to Batman entering this World, because I still think they are introducing too many superheroes all in one movie right now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice 'will not be released as two films'   DC Extended Universe - Page 13 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 10:12 am

'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice' will not be released as two separate films.

Henry Cavill, who is playing the role of Superman in the much-anticipated movie that will also feature Ben Affleck, has moved to dismiss claims the film will be released in two parts.

The 31-year-old star told Variety that the Zack Snyder-directed film will be released as a single picture, contrary to internet speculation last week.

Cavill also came out in support of his co-star Affleck, saying he makes a ''great'' Batman, having taken over the iconic role from Christian Bale, who starred in three films in the franchise: 'Batman Begins', 'The Dark Knight' and 'The Dark Knight Rises'.

Speaking at the BAFTA tea at the Four Seasons in Beverly Hills, Cavill offered an update on how 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice' is progressing.

Asked whether he's been injured in any of his fight scenes with Affleck, he said: ''Are you kidding? I'm the Man of Steel.''

Cavill was also quizzed on how 'Dawn of Justice' will compare to the Marvel films, to which he replied: ''You'll see.''

'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice' is set to open in March 2016.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: DC Extended Universe   DC Extended Universe - Page 13 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 1:18 pm

Only reason I would've been ok with that is that they would have released the first half earlier on.

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Suicide Squad Loses Tom Hardy   DC Extended Universe - Page 13 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2015 9:53 am

Tom Hardy has dropped out of Suicide Squad, the DC/Warner Bros. comic-book adaptation from director David Ayer. The helmer is now looking to his End of Watch star Jake Gyllenhaal to replace Hardy.

According to The Wrap, Hardy’s departure is the result of schedule issues on his film The Revenant. That picture is going over schedule, meaning the actor had to bail on playing Rick Flag, the leader of the Suicide Squad. Will Smith, Margot Robbie, Jared Leto, Jai Courtney and Cara Delevingne remain part of the cast.

Suicide Squad is scheduled for a mid-April shoot in Toronto and an August 5, 2016, release.

If Gyllenhaal takes on the role of Flag, he will join Smith as Deadshot, Leto as Joker, Robbie as Harley Quinn, Courtney as Boomerang and Delevingne as Enchantress in the villains turned anti-heroes film.

What do you guys think? Is Gyllenhaal a suitable replacement for Rick Flag?
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: DC Extended Universe   DC Extended Universe - Page 13 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2015 9:59 am

If they get Gyllenhaal, I am more than OK with this. Tom Hardy is a brilliant actor, but Jake's just as good, so it's not a huge loss in that sense. Plus Hardy recently played Bane, so he should let someone else have a go.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: DC Extended Universe   DC Extended Universe - Page 13 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2015 12:11 pm

Why couldn't it have been Will Smith? Sad

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: DC Extended Universe   DC Extended Universe - Page 13 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2015 1:09 pm

^
I still can't picture him in this film Funny
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: DC Extended Universe   DC Extended Universe - Page 13 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2015 1:14 pm

I could picture him as Bronze Tiger, or a minor character, but fucking DEADSHOT?

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: DC Extended Universe   DC Extended Universe - Page 13 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2015 1:15 pm

He should make a rap song for it..

"We are the SUICIDE SQUADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!"

Wacko Jacko
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: DC Extended Universe   DC Extended Universe - Page 13 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2015 1:16 pm

Will Smith is epic, though. Sad

Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: DC Extended Universe   DC Extended Universe - Page 13 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2015 1:21 pm

He is, I love Will, but this is a horrible idea. Shaking Head

He could have been a perfect Bronze Tiger. He has all the tools to play him perfectly.

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Batman v Superman will make cinema history, says Henry Cavill    DC Extended Universe - Page 13 EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 7:54 am

Henry Cavill has suggested that Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice will make cinema history.

Cavill, who plays Superman in the Warner Bros/DC Comics project, has promised that Zack Snyder's direction will give viewers a "visual spectacle."

He told the Daily Mail: "We're making cinematic history, we're doing Batman, we're doing Superman and it's all happening at the same time.

"Fingers crossed [that] it is going to be as exciting as I think it is."

When asked if he was offering co-star Ben Affleck advice on playing a superhero, he said: "Advice? We're talking about Ben Affleck here.

"I don't need to give him any advice. He's great, he's fantastic."

The upcoming movie will also introduce DC Comics heroes Wonder Woman (Gal Gadot), Cyborg (Ray Fisher) and Aquaman (Jason Momoa), as well as the iconic Superman villain Lex Luthor (Jesse Eisenberg).

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice is due for release on March 25, 2016.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: DC Extended Universe   DC Extended Universe - Page 13 EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 9:24 am

I hope it's really good, but Aquaman isn't doing those hopes any favours..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DC Extended Universe   DC Extended Universe - Page 13 EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 9:25 am

Inb4 the movie is straight shit lol
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: DC Extended Universe   DC Extended Universe - Page 13 EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 12:45 pm

I can't even imagine Jesse playing a villain. Funny
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Tom Hardy left Suicide Squad over issues with the script, say reports   DC Extended Universe - Page 13 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 11:59 am

Tom Hardy left DC Comics' Suicide Squad over issues with the film's script, according to reports.

The actor was set to play Rick Flagg alongside Jared Leto as The Joker, Will Smith as Deadshot and Margot Robbie as Harley Quinn, but dropped out last week.

The official reason behind the exit was given as a schedule clash with his other film The Revenant directed by Alejandro González Iñárritu.

However, Latino Review is now reporting that Hardy was unhappy with script changes that limited his role.

It is believed that producers are now chasing Jake Gyllenhaal to replace Hardy.

The main antagonist of the film could be Jesse Eisenberg's Lex Luthor, who will first be seen in Batman vs. Superman: Dawn of Justice.

Suicide Squad, which is part of DC's new interconnected film universe, is scheduled to release on August 5, 2016 in the UK and US.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Batman to Appear in Suicide Squad? (POSSIBLE SPOILERS)   DC Extended Universe - Page 13 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 10:12 am

http://411mania.com/movies/batman-to-appear-in-suicide-squad-possible-spoilers/

According to a report Forbes.com, Ben Affleck’s version of Batman could make an appearance in Warner Bros.’ planned Suicide Squad film. Batman would reportedly appear in an in-story scene that would take place at the end of the film.

The circumstances in the film would likely involve The Joker. The film would feature what would be the new DC Cinematic Universe’s version of The Joker, set to be played by Jared Leto. The scene would set up Joker as an antagonist for a solo Batman film that would be released later on. The film would take some inspiration from Frank Miller’s The Dark Knight Returns. Of course, Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice, is also taking that route. In the solo Batman film, Batman would reportedly take on an escaped Joker.

In addition, Gotham City Police Commissioner Ellen Yindel is set to appear in the Suicide Squad film. In The Dark Knight Returns, Yindel is the successor of James Gordon as the police commissioner of Gotham City.

Suicide Squad is scheduled for an August 5, 2016 release.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: DC Extended Universe   DC Extended Universe - Page 13 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 1:26 pm

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

I still don't like that they're basing Batman off TDKR but it's still gonna be sweet.

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Suicide Squad: Jared Leto's Joker More 'Cerebral' and 'Comedic'   DC Extended Universe - Page 13 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 4:15 pm

A new rumor claims to explain how Oscar winner Jared Leto's Joker in Suicide Squad will differ from past screen portrayals of the Clown Prince of Crime.

“Jared wants to make sure his Joker is not only something the fans will love, but he doesn’t want to step on the toes of Jack Nicholson or Heath Ledger,” according to a purported inside source for Hollywood Life.

“He wants to make the character completely his own. ... He knows that this role may be his most difficult ever, but he is confident that he will make his version of the Joker the best. This Joker will be more cerebral and comedic than what we have seen before, nobody should expect a copycat version. It’s going to be awesome!"

Leto made headlines this week when his newly shorn and bleached hairdo for the film was revealed online.

Suicide Squad begins filming next month in Toronto under the direction of Fury's David Ayer.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: DC Extended Universe   DC Extended Universe - Page 13 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 5:39 pm

Awesome. I am really hoping for a movie that is finally true to the comics. Funny

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Batman 'to appear in Suicide Squad movie'   DC Extended Universe - Page 13 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 3:04 pm

Batman is to make an appearance in the 'Suicide Squad' movie.

Hollywood star Ben Affleck is set to appear as a shadowy background figure in the eagerly-awaited new movie, which will also star Will Smith and Margot Robbie, both of whom performed in the film 'Focus'.

The Latino Review blog claims Batman will feature as ''some sort of big boogeyman'' in the Warner Bros/DC Comics film.

Despite boasting an impressive cast, which also includes Jared Leto, details of the comic-inspired movie remain a closely-guarded secret.

In fact, Will Smith suggested he'd be forced to ''kill'' anyone who learnt details of the film.

Asked whether he could speak about 'Suicide Squad', Will said: ''No sir, I'd have to kill you. It's top secret but it's really good, though. It's great stuff, fantastic. I'm already in shape for it, I'm already training.''

Meanwhile, Jared Leto recently said he needs to bulk up to play the Joker in the forthcoming 'Suicide Squad' film, but the actor - who is vegan, meaning he doesn't consume animal products - is finding it hard to gain weight.

He said: ''I'm trying to gain a lot of weight. It means I have to eat every couple of hours -- and I'm terrible at eating a lot.''
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: DC Extended Universe   DC Extended Universe - Page 13 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 4:36 pm

BATMAN!
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: DC Extended Universe   DC Extended Universe - Page 13 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 5:48 pm

Joker doesn't need to bulk up. Funny

Look at the way he looks in the Arkham games. He's scrawny as all hell, practically a walking skeleton, yet he looks excellent.

Anyway, I heard about this and I honestly expected it. It wouldn't be nearly as good without Batman. Plus, it's a good way to get more people to watch it.

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: DC Extended Universe   DC Extended Universe - Page 13 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 8:49 am

Well clearly they don't want a skinny ass Joker Funny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DC Extended Universe   DC Extended Universe - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

DC Extended Universe

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 13 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next