DC Extended Universe

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 18  Next
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

DC Extended Universe - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DC Extended Universe   DC Extended Universe - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 12:19 am

JOKER wrote:
Doomsday would actually work really well.  Darkseid would make sense since Wonder Woman is in now.

Batman villians wouldn't work for a Batman/Superman/JLA movie.
Ra's Al Ghul wouldn't work? He'd be perfect alongside Lex Luthor. They're very similar. In Tower of Babel, Ra's takes down the JLA.

Also Moose, TAS = The animated series, whore. :p
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DC Extended Universe   DC Extended Universe - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 6:16 pm

You could certainly have Batman villains in this movie, although I don't really have a problem with them not being in it. Most of Batman's villains battle him psychologically rather than physically, so there's no reason they couldn't do the same with Superman or Wonder Woman.

You could use Deathstroke. He fought the ENTIRE Justice League to a standstill by himself. But I'm too selfish with Slade to want him in it.

Back to top Go down
JOKER
TeamJoker
TeamJoker
JOKER

PostSubject: Re: DC Extended Universe   DC Extended Universe - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 9:04 pm

I just never felt like they translated well. Deathstroke and Deadshot would be a pretty sweet team of villains though.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: DC Extended Universe   DC Extended Universe - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 12:22 am

Ra's could start a Super-hero Civil War. I aint bothered

But I agree Stroke and Shot would be an awesome team. I believe they were actually. Suicide Squad?
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: DC Extended Universe   DC Extended Universe - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 4:33 am

JOKER wrote:
I just never felt like they translated well. Deathstroke and Deadshot would be a pretty sweet team of villains though.

Hell fucking yes.

And I presume Batman well spiral off into his own range of movies again, so they might just be saving the lot for that? I want to see The Riddler back personally.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: DC Extended Universe   DC Extended Universe - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 12:24 pm

I love Riddler, but I honestly couldn't take him seriously in a legit movie unless they made him Arkham-style and had him be a co-villain with someone else.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: DC Extended Universe   DC Extended Universe - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 12:27 pm

They could pull it off, I'm sure. I always imagined Johnny Depp playing the role, but just make him far more edgy.

Like don't have him walk around in spandex (I can't spell that xD) like the TV show did years back Funny
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: DC Extended Universe   DC Extended Universe - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 12:37 pm

oh yeah definitely Funny

I love the "green suit" look of Arkham.

He'd still need a second villain though.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: DC Extended Universe   DC Extended Universe - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 12:38 pm

Well all the Batman films, or really superhero ones now, have more than one villain so that would just be naturally done.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: DC Extended Universe   DC Extended Universe - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 12:45 pm

True Funny

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DC Extended Universe   DC Extended Universe - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 2:31 pm

Speed Racer wrote:
Ra's could start a Super-hero Civil War. I aint bothered

But I agree Stroke and Shot would be an awesome team. I believe they were actually. Suicide Squad?

They have never been a team because Deathstroke has never been in the Suicide Squad. They WILL however, be a team in the upcoming Suicide Squad game (as teased in the end credits of Arkham Origins). The reason for putting 'Stroke in the game was because they felt the game needed to have at least one legit main player, which I'm fine with because I love the Suicide Squad and Deathstroke. If done right the game will be incredible. Can you imagine doing missions with both Deadshot and Deathstroke????
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Joaquin Phoenix for Man of Steel sequel?   DC Extended Universe - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 2:53 pm

Joaquin Phoenix is being eyed to play the main villain in the upcoming 'Man of Steel' sequel.
Warner Bros. is keen to work with the Oscar-nominated 'Her' actor again on its huge summer blockbuster - which will star Henry Cavill as Superman and Ben Affleck as Batman - but has yet to make him an offer.

It's not yet known whether Phoenix will accept the role as he doesn't usually take on roles in big budget films and is also said to be considering a role in Gus Van Sant's 'Sea of Trees', reports Variety.
While Phoenix's proposed role is being kept under wraps, it's highly likely his character will be the main antagonist in the film, which is rumoured to be Superman's most famous rival, Lex Luthor.

The untitled movie, which is tentatively being referred to as 'Batman vs. Superman', will see Cavill reprise his role as Clark Kent/Superman, alongside 'Man of Steel' co-stars Amy Adams, Diane Lane and Laurence Fishburne.

Affleck will play the caped crusader Batman and 'Fast & Furious' beauty Gal Gadot recently won the female lead role of Wonder Woman.
Last week it was reported 'Game of Thrones' star Jason Momoa has been cast as alien crime-fighter the Martian Manhunter in the flick.
'Man of Steel' director Zack Snyder is helming the sequel, which is due for release in July 2015.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: DC Extended Universe   DC Extended Universe - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 2:56 pm

Is he going to be another superhero they're adding in this movie? Geez. Funny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Man of Steel producer: Wonder Woman will be 'strong'   DC Extended Universe - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 11:43 am

Wonder Woman will be ''strong'' and ''empowered'' in the 'Man of Steel' sequel.
Producer Wesley Coller has revealed his intentions to make the superheroine - to be played by Gal Gadot - an inspirational figure for young girls as his daughter is a big fan of the comic book character and looks up to her.

He said: ''My daughter's favourite book is this little Wonder Woman flip book. It has the lasso, the invisible plane, the bracelets - every page has an image she's just in awe with.
''And something that's become a reality, being a dad with a new daughter, is that I have a special place in my heart for the idea of a strong, empowered female superhero being out there.''

The producer also downplayed the prospect of a 'Wonder Woman' spin-off film starring Gadot, insisting the production team are concentrating on the upcoming 'Man of Steel' sequel first.
He added to MLive.com: ''We're super excited to have her in the film. It will be a ton of fun, but at the same time, we've got to stay focused on the film we're working on now.''

Gadot will star alongside Henry Cavill as Superman and Ben Affleck as Batman in the film, which is due for release in July 2015.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: DC Extended Universe   DC Extended Universe - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 12:15 pm

Great, that's the way she SHOULD be.
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: DC Extended Universe   DC Extended Universe - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 1:27 pm

And Gal's pretty good-looking too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Batman vs. Superman Pushed to 2016    DC Extended Universe - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 9:02 pm

UPDATE: Warner Bros. has confirmed the news, issuing the with domestic distribution president Dan Fellman announcing that the Batman/Superman film will be pushed back to May 6th, 2016. Fellman said the move will give "the filmmakers time to realize fully their vision, given the complex visual nature of the story. The decision was made following the shift of the start of production to second quarter of this year."

Fellman also confirmed that Peter Pan will indeed move into the open spot left by the film.

ORIGINAL: Fans looking forward to seeing Batman take on Superman will have to wait about ten months longer. Variety reports that Warner Bros. has pushed production on Batman vs. Superman back to the second quarter of this year, prompting to move the release date back to May 6th, 2016. The film had originally bet set for July 17th, 2015; the studio has put Peter Pan in that film's spot.

The film is in pre-production currently and the cast has not changed; Henry Cavill and Ben Affleck will play Superman and Batman, respectively, with Gal Gadot playing Wonder Woman. Amy Adams, Laurence Fishburne and Diane Lane are all returning with Zack Snyder at the helm from a script by David Goyer.

The reason for the pushback wasn't mentioned, though rumors were floating around that Affleck had been injured and the film had been delayed as a result. Variety didn't mention this in their report, so we'll have to wait and see if that's the case.
Read more at http://www.411mania.com/movies/news/310262#HwThf51bbT5JxdOd.99
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: DC Extended Universe   DC Extended Universe - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 9:55 pm

Wtf, dammit. Mad as hell

Jk, I'm not very upset, and I'm not really a huge mark for Superman but I'd like to watch the movie when it comes out.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: DC Extended Universe   DC Extended Universe - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 1:51 am

Ahhhhhhhh FUCK man Mad as hell

I mean, on one hand, this means the movie will be a lot better than it would be if it were only given one year. On the other hand.... I DONT WANT TO WAIT ANOTHER FUCKING YEAR OMG.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DC Extended Universe   DC Extended Universe - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 2:11 am

They can push it back until 2050. That way they'll have to change the cast. Movie is going to be trash anyway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DC Extended Universe   DC Extended Universe - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 8:44 am

Razor wrote:
Ahhhhhhhh FUCK man Mad as hell

I mean, on one hand, this means the movie will be a lot better than it would be if it were only given one year. On the other hand.... I DONT WANT TO WAIT ANOTHER FUCKING YEAR OMG.

no it doesnt lol
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: DC Extended Universe   DC Extended Universe - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 1:08 pm

Yeah it does. More time to record, more time to get things done properly > rushing things.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DC Extended Universe   DC Extended Universe - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 1:20 pm

Its still the same script, the same story....just because they have more time to shoot the footage doesnt automatically mean it's going to be that much better because it got pushed back.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: DC Extended Universe   DC Extended Universe - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 1:25 pm

No, but it's common sense that if you don't rush things, they come out a lot nicer. More time = more time for re-takes, to maybe edit the script if they need to, change whatever they need to change around, or keep whatever they already have and just record it/produce it more carefully.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: DC Extended Universe   DC Extended Universe - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 8:09 am

Don't cry yourself to sleep too often, Razor. xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DC Extended Universe   DC Extended Universe - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

DC Extended Universe

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 18  Next