HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Wolf Among Us Season Pass Issues On Xbox 360

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

The Wolf Among Us Season Pass Issues On Xbox 360 Empty
PostSubject: The Wolf Among Us Season Pass Issues On Xbox 360   The Wolf Among Us Season Pass Issues On Xbox 360 EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 1:27 am

Following yesterday's release of the second episode of Telltale's The Wolf Among Us, those who purchased a season pass on the Xbox 360 began reporting problems with their game.

"I bought the season pass but there is only an option to buy [Episode 2], no option to download it with the season pass," reads one of the few complaints suitable for publication. 17 pages of comments follow that remark, the majority of which claim that owners of the season pass are not being given immediate, gratis access to Episode 2, despite having already paid for the entirety of The Wolf Among Us.

Telltale Games has yet to offer users a solution, but says that Microsoft is looking into the issue. "Note: Microsoft is investigating a current issue regarding season passes for TWAU on 360 and will supply progress updates via @XboxSupport," Telltale tweeted. So far, the @XboxSupport Twitter account hasn't mentioned The Wolf Among Us, nor provided additional information on this problem.

Update: Telltale has issued a more comprehensive statement, noting that the issue stems not from the developer but instead from ongoing problems with DLC on the Xbox 360. "We are aware of the issue on XBOX Live Marketplace affecting Season Pass owners of The Wolf Among Us where the user is still prompted to purchase Episode 2 even though they own the Season Pass. There appears to be an issue on XBOX Live affecting multiple titles with DLC offerings and Microsoft is actively working to resolve the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and are hopeful it will be resolved soon."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Among Us Season Pass Issues On Xbox 360   The Wolf Among Us Season Pass Issues On Xbox 360 EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 1:31 am

I have the Season Pass for both The Wolf Among Us and The Walking Dead Game. This is what I get for wanting to be up to date. I went to play the second episode today and it kept taking me to the purchase page.

It's been over 11 hours now. Hasn't been fixed yet. Hopefully soon though and it doesn't happen in TWDG.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Among Us Season Pass Issues On Xbox 360   The Wolf Among Us Season Pass Issues On Xbox 360 EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 5:50 pm

I got the season pass as well. I just bought the darn thing though. Didn't want to wait Thirsty Mofos 
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Among Us Season Pass Issues On Xbox 360   The Wolf Among Us Season Pass Issues On Xbox 360 EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 5:56 pm

Ha, glad I bought the season pass on PS3. Cool
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsmVNcqWmf-E73tdf3cUCVg

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Among Us Season Pass Issues On Xbox 360   The Wolf Among Us Season Pass Issues On Xbox 360 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 1:26 am

^ Season Pass FTW

^^ Haha Moose. I didn't have to wait that long. I got a message from Xbox with a redeem code. Worked no worries Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Among Us Season Pass Issues On Xbox 360   The Wolf Among Us Season Pass Issues On Xbox 360 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Wolf Among Us Season Pass Issues On Xbox 360

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1