HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Owen Hart’s Brother On Loophole For Owen’s WWE Hall of Fame Induction, Possible 2014 HOF Candidates

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

Owen Hart’s Brother On Loophole For Owen’s WWE Hall of Fame Induction, Possible 2014 HOF Candidates - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Owen Hart’s Brother On Loophole For Owen’s WWE Hall of Fame Induction, Possible 2014 HOF Candidates   Owen Hart’s Brother On Loophole For Owen’s WWE Hall of Fame Induction, Possible 2014 HOF Candidates - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 7:17 pm

If I remember correctly, I remember listening to several interviews that stated Owen never really wanted to do these stuns because he had a fear of heights, it was all Russo's idea.
Back to top Go down

Owen Hart’s Brother On Loophole For Owen’s WWE Hall of Fame Induction, Possible 2014 HOF Candidates - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Owen Hart’s Brother On Loophole For Owen’s WWE Hall of Fame Induction, Possible 2014 HOF Candidates   Owen Hart’s Brother On Loophole For Owen’s WWE Hall of Fame Induction, Possible 2014 HOF Candidates - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 8:04 pm

It's easy to look into the window from the outside. Saying It she should let it go, let Owen into the hall of fame. But you don't understand it from her point of view. We can't understand her pain, we can't understand her anger. Yeah his siblings have let it go, but she hasn't. Maybe one day she will, maybe one day she won't. No one should force her to make a choice that she doesn't want to make.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Owen Hart’s Brother On Loophole For Owen’s WWE Hall of Fame Induction, Possible 2014 HOF Candidates   Owen Hart’s Brother On Loophole For Owen’s WWE Hall of Fame Induction, Possible 2014 HOF Candidates - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 8:10 pm

Rather you like it or not, She has made up her mind. She has more power to say so. If She doesn't want Owen in the hall of fame, than WWE and the fans have to respect that.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Owen Hart’s Brother On Loophole For Owen’s WWE Hall of Fame Induction, Possible 2014 HOF Candidates   Owen Hart’s Brother On Loophole For Owen’s WWE Hall of Fame Induction, Possible 2014 HOF Candidates - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 8:59 pm

I don't have to respect that. I think it's ridiculous to not let her husband be remembered for all the great things he did simply because she doesnt want to.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Owen Hart’s Brother On Loophole For Owen’s WWE Hall of Fame Induction, Possible 2014 HOF Candidates   Owen Hart’s Brother On Loophole For Owen’s WWE Hall of Fame Induction, Possible 2014 HOF Candidates - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 9:12 pm

because you can't see it through her view, no one can. You gotta face it, you got to wait for her to be okay with it. She may one day or she may never will and WWE has to wait for her to past away. Than it's his kids who have the right to say yes or no. No matter how you feel about it, it doesn't matter, it's how she feels.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Owen Hart’s Brother On Loophole For Owen’s WWE Hall of Fame Induction, Possible 2014 HOF Candidates   Owen Hart’s Brother On Loophole For Owen’s WWE Hall of Fame Induction, Possible 2014 HOF Candidates - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 9:30 pm

Obviously it doesn't matter at all what I, some random fan, thinks. I'm merely stating my opinion.

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Owen Hart’s Brother On Loophole For Owen’s WWE Hall of Fame Induction, Possible 2014 HOF Candidates   Owen Hart’s Brother On Loophole For Owen’s WWE Hall of Fame Induction, Possible 2014 HOF Candidates - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 9:37 pm

I'm just stating that it's easy to think she should get over it. I wish she did, but we can never know how she is feeling about all this. Call her hardheaded, stupid, greedy, whatever. We don't have to like it, but we should learn to respect it.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Owen Hart’s Brother On Loophole For Owen’s WWE Hall of Fame Induction, Possible 2014 HOF Candidates   Owen Hart’s Brother On Loophole For Owen’s WWE Hall of Fame Induction, Possible 2014 HOF Candidates - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 9:45 pm

I can completely respect her grieving, but she doesn't want Owen in cause she hates wrestling. I believe that was reported once, anyway.

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Owen Hart’s Brother On Loophole For Owen’s WWE Hall of Fame Induction, Possible 2014 HOF Candidates   Owen Hart’s Brother On Loophole For Owen’s WWE Hall of Fame Induction, Possible 2014 HOF Candidates - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 9:50 pm

can you really blame her?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Owen Hart’s Brother On Loophole For Owen’s WWE Hall of Fame Induction, Possible 2014 HOF Candidates   Owen Hart’s Brother On Loophole For Owen’s WWE Hall of Fame Induction, Possible 2014 HOF Candidates - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Owen Hart’s Brother On Loophole For Owen’s WWE Hall of Fame Induction, Possible 2014 HOF Candidates

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2