HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Owen Hart’s Brother On Loophole For Owen’s WWE Hall of Fame Induction, Possible 2014 HOF Candidates

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Owen Hart’s Brother On Loophole For Owen’s WWE Hall of Fame Induction, Possible 2014 HOF Candidates Empty
PostSubject: Owen Hart’s Brother On Loophole For Owen’s WWE Hall of Fame Induction, Possible 2014 HOF Candidates   Owen Hart’s Brother On Loophole For Owen’s WWE Hall of Fame Induction, Possible 2014 HOF Candidates EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 2:12 pm

The first son of Stu Hart and the oldest brother of Bret and Owen Hart, Smith Hart has published a new column at PWMania.com. Hart looks at the possible candidates for the 2014 WWE Hall of Fame. Hart discusses Owen Hart not being able to be inducted due to his sister-in-law being at odds with WWE, but reveals the obvious loophole on how Owen could still be inducted. Hart also talks on the Ultimate Warrior being inducted and more. Here is an excerpt from his entry:

WWE Hall of Fame"As WrestleMania season approaches, so does the question of who will be inducted into the 2014 Hall of Fame class. Inevitably each year I am barraged by fans wondering if/when my brother Owen will be inducted. I too share everyone’s feelings as Owen’s career and accomplishments deserve recognition. However with my sister-in-law, Martha, still at odds with WWE, the likelihood of the two coming to terms on Owen’s individual induction remains highly unlikely.

However WWE has an obvious loophole. Much like the 2011 collective induction of the Four Horsemen, I feel WWE could induct the Hart Foundation as a unit. All five, Bret, Owen, Davey, Jim and Brian Pillman made great contributions and had stellar Hall of Fame calibre careers. By inducting them as a unit, it would offer the fans and my family the ability to honor Owen and his incredible career while sparring ill feelings that have yet to fully mend."
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

Owen Hart’s Brother On Loophole For Owen’s WWE Hall of Fame Induction, Possible 2014 HOF Candidates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Owen Hart’s Brother On Loophole For Owen’s WWE Hall of Fame Induction, Possible 2014 HOF Candidates   Owen Hart’s Brother On Loophole For Owen’s WWE Hall of Fame Induction, Possible 2014 HOF Candidates EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 3:03 pm

I can't believe they have to do all this just because Martha's being hardheaded. C'mon, his own BROTHER wants him in there, why can't she just let it go? He should be remembered for all his accomplishments.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Owen Hart’s Brother On Loophole For Owen’s WWE Hall of Fame Induction, Possible 2014 HOF Candidates   Owen Hart’s Brother On Loophole For Owen’s WWE Hall of Fame Induction, Possible 2014 HOF Candidates EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 12:56 pm

well if WWE owns trademarks like they do, they could in theory induct The Blue Blazer and she cannot do shit about it anyway.
Back to top Go down
fuse
Middle Carder
fuse

PostSubject: Re: Owen Hart’s Brother On Loophole For Owen’s WWE Hall of Fame Induction, Possible 2014 HOF Candidates   Owen Hart’s Brother On Loophole For Owen’s WWE Hall of Fame Induction, Possible 2014 HOF Candidates EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 1:53 pm

Inducting the blue blazer would be in poor taste even for WWE.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Owen Hart’s Brother On Loophole For Owen’s WWE Hall of Fame Induction, Possible 2014 HOF Candidates   Owen Hart’s Brother On Loophole For Owen’s WWE Hall of Fame Induction, Possible 2014 HOF Candidates EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 2:18 pm

Razor wrote:
I can't believe they have to do all this just because Martha's being hardheaded. C'mon, his own BROTHER wants him in there, why can't she just let it go? He should be remembered for all his accomplishments.

Because its his wife?
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Owen Hart’s Brother On Loophole For Owen’s WWE Hall of Fame Induction, Possible 2014 HOF Candidates   Owen Hart’s Brother On Loophole For Owen’s WWE Hall of Fame Induction, Possible 2014 HOF Candidates EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 2:38 pm

So?

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Owen Hart’s Brother On Loophole For Owen’s WWE Hall of Fame Induction, Possible 2014 HOF Candidates   Owen Hart’s Brother On Loophole For Owen’s WWE Hall of Fame Induction, Possible 2014 HOF Candidates EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 2:48 pm

His wife has more say over what happens with his life or his legacy, not his family.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Owen Hart’s Brother On Loophole For Owen’s WWE Hall of Fame Induction, Possible 2014 HOF Candidates   Owen Hart’s Brother On Loophole For Owen’s WWE Hall of Fame Induction, Possible 2014 HOF Candidates EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 2:52 pm

I didn't once mention anything about legality.

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Owen Hart’s Brother On Loophole For Owen’s WWE Hall of Fame Induction, Possible 2014 HOF Candidates   Owen Hart’s Brother On Loophole For Owen’s WWE Hall of Fame Induction, Possible 2014 HOF Candidates EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 2:53 pm

You dont have to, im telling ya why she just cant "let it go"
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Owen Hart’s Brother On Loophole For Owen’s WWE Hall of Fame Induction, Possible 2014 HOF Candidates   Owen Hart’s Brother On Loophole For Owen’s WWE Hall of Fame Induction, Possible 2014 HOF Candidates EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 2:57 pm

No you aren't. My argument wasn't that WWE should ignore her, my argument was that she should just let it go and let them induct him, you're arguing that WWE can't ignore her because she has more say in it than they do.

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down
fuse
Middle Carder
fuse

PostSubject: Re: Owen Hart’s Brother On Loophole For Owen’s WWE Hall of Fame Induction, Possible 2014 HOF Candidates   Owen Hart’s Brother On Loophole For Owen’s WWE Hall of Fame Induction, Possible 2014 HOF Candidates EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 2:59 pm

Well if his family can let it go then it's about time she did as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Owen Hart’s Brother On Loophole For Owen’s WWE Hall of Fame Induction, Possible 2014 HOF Candidates   Owen Hart’s Brother On Loophole For Owen’s WWE Hall of Fame Induction, Possible 2014 HOF Candidates EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 3:06 pm

Razor wrote:
No you aren't. My argument wasn't that WWE should ignore her, my argument was that she should just let it go and let them induct him, you're arguing that WWE can't ignore her because she has more say in it than they do.

I never said that at all, i said she hasnt let it go because she was married to the man. She lost her husband, THAT is why she hasnt let it go.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Owen Hart’s Brother On Loophole For Owen’s WWE Hall of Fame Induction, Possible 2014 HOF Candidates   Owen Hart’s Brother On Loophole For Owen’s WWE Hall of Fame Induction, Possible 2014 HOF Candidates EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 3:11 pm

You claimed you never said that at all.

This quote
Dead wrote:
His wife has more say over what happens with his life or his legacy, not his family.

determined that that was a lie.
(Maury voice)

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Owen Hart’s Brother On Loophole For Owen’s WWE Hall of Fame Induction, Possible 2014 HOF Candidates   Owen Hart’s Brother On Loophole For Owen’s WWE Hall of Fame Induction, Possible 2014 HOF Candidates EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 4:53 pm

WWE kills her husband and she should just let that go? Fail! 

Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Owen Hart’s Brother On Loophole For Owen’s WWE Hall of Fame Induction, Possible 2014 HOF Candidates   Owen Hart’s Brother On Loophole For Owen’s WWE Hall of Fame Induction, Possible 2014 HOF Candidates EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 4:58 pm

WWE didn't kill her husband. If his family can see that, how can everyone else not see that? Owen agreed to do the stunt, it was a horrible accident, seriously.

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Owen Hart’s Brother On Loophole For Owen’s WWE Hall of Fame Induction, Possible 2014 HOF Candidates   Owen Hart’s Brother On Loophole For Owen’s WWE Hall of Fame Induction, Possible 2014 HOF Candidates EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 5:18 pm

Shouldn't have happened to begin with. Maybe if Vince Russo could have seen Owen as a great wrestler and push him as such instead of turning him into some goofy super hero it wouldn't have happened. And I watched one of Vince McMahon's interviews about the accident. Sounds like they really didn't take too many safety precautions. Vince admitted himself he didn't know much about doing a stunt like that so he should have had Owen do it.

Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Owen Hart’s Brother On Loophole For Owen’s WWE Hall of Fame Induction, Possible 2014 HOF Candidates   Owen Hart’s Brother On Loophole For Owen’s WWE Hall of Fame Induction, Possible 2014 HOF Candidates EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 5:22 pm

Maybe if airports had better security, 9/11 wouldn't have happened. Maybe if abortion was accepted in the 1800's, Hitler wouldn't have happened. Maybe if chair shots had been banned earlier, Benoit wouldn't have had so many head injuries, went nuts and killed his family. Maybes don't work in these scenarios. Owen could have not done the stunt. The fact is, it was a stunt gone wrong, a horrible accident. Sure, looking back, a lot of things could have been done differently, but it's not WWE's fault.

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down
fuse
Middle Carder
fuse

PostSubject: Re: Owen Hart’s Brother On Loophole For Owen’s WWE Hall of Fame Induction, Possible 2014 HOF Candidates   Owen Hart’s Brother On Loophole For Owen’s WWE Hall of Fame Induction, Possible 2014 HOF Candidates EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 5:27 pm

The only one at fault is the guy whom set up and checked the rig.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Owen Hart’s Brother On Loophole For Owen’s WWE Hall of Fame Induction, Possible 2014 HOF Candidates   Owen Hart’s Brother On Loophole For Owen’s WWE Hall of Fame Induction, Possible 2014 HOF Candidates EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 5:33 pm

Yes it is because they had him do it. And you said it yourself things could have been done differently and should have.

If a helicopter accident happened and killed some people because the pilot decided he didn't need to inspection first you wouldn't say "Well it was a horrible accident. It's not his fault." It would totally be the pilot's fault.

MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Owen Hart’s Brother On Loophole For Owen’s WWE Hall of Fame Induction, Possible 2014 HOF Candidates   Owen Hart’s Brother On Loophole For Owen’s WWE Hall of Fame Induction, Possible 2014 HOF Candidates EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 5:35 pm

fuse wrote:
The only one at fault is the guy whom set up and checked the rig.

WWE hired him. If I fucked up while working for Connors Drilling or Rune Drilling and killed someone the whole company would have paid. Which I bet WWE did. But they would be still be at fault for trusting me and putting me in that position.

Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Owen Hart’s Brother On Loophole For Owen’s WWE Hall of Fame Induction, Possible 2014 HOF Candidates   Owen Hart’s Brother On Loophole For Owen’s WWE Hall of Fame Induction, Possible 2014 HOF Candidates EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 5:49 pm

Then why is his entire family past it? Martha's making an unnecessary big deal simply because she hates the wrestling business. Sure, maybe it was incompetence that killed Owen. Yet they dedicated an entire show to him after his death. They cried for him, they honored him. WWE isn't evil, and they didn't purposely kill Owen. Regardless of who's fault it was, it was a bad accident, and Martha needs to understand that.

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down
fuse
Middle Carder
fuse

PostSubject: Re: Owen Hart’s Brother On Loophole For Owen’s WWE Hall of Fame Induction, Possible 2014 HOF Candidates   Owen Hart’s Brother On Loophole For Owen’s WWE Hall of Fame Induction, Possible 2014 HOF Candidates EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 5:55 pm

Correct. It would be the pilots fault and not the fault of the airline or the people in charge. Besides, hindsight is a wonderful thing. It's all a case of human error and people act like Vince murdered him in cold blood.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Owen Hart’s Brother On Loophole For Owen’s WWE Hall of Fame Induction, Possible 2014 HOF Candidates   Owen Hart’s Brother On Loophole For Owen’s WWE Hall of Fame Induction, Possible 2014 HOF Candidates EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 5:59 pm

Yeah That

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Owen Hart’s Brother On Loophole For Owen’s WWE Hall of Fame Induction, Possible 2014 HOF Candidates   Owen Hart’s Brother On Loophole For Owen’s WWE Hall of Fame Induction, Possible 2014 HOF Candidates EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 6:01 pm

fuse wrote:
Correct.  It would be the pilots fault and not the fault of the airline or the people in charge. Besides, hindsight is a wonderful thing. It's all a case of human error and people act like Vince murdered him in cold blood.

It wouldn't excuse them though. They would still have to pay for having their pilot not do his job.

Two years ago a guy got injured at the mine where I worked at. It was a helicopter accident and the guy injured couldn't work for over a year. Who got sued? The helicopter company.

fuse
Middle Carder
fuse

PostSubject: Re: Owen Hart’s Brother On Loophole For Owen’s WWE Hall of Fame Induction, Possible 2014 HOF Candidates   Owen Hart’s Brother On Loophole For Owen’s WWE Hall of Fame Induction, Possible 2014 HOF Candidates EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 6:25 pm

You get more money for suing a company rather than an individual.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Owen Hart’s Brother On Loophole For Owen’s WWE Hall of Fame Induction, Possible 2014 HOF Candidates   Owen Hart’s Brother On Loophole For Owen’s WWE Hall of Fame Induction, Possible 2014 HOF Candidates Empty

Back to top Go down

Owen Hart’s Brother On Loophole For Owen’s WWE Hall of Fame Induction, Possible 2014 HOF Candidates

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next