HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bret Hart Discusses The Possibility of Owen Hart Going Into The WWE Hall of Fame

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Bret Hart Discusses The Possibility of Owen Hart Going Into The WWE Hall of Fame  Empty
PostSubject: Bret Hart Discusses The Possibility of Owen Hart Going Into The WWE Hall of Fame    Bret Hart Discusses The Possibility of Owen Hart Going Into The WWE Hall of Fame  EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 4:27 pm

I was at the Bret Hart show in Manchester yesterday and he mentioned that Owen might be inducted in the HOF next year. During his Q&A session with fans tonight in Manchester, WWE Hall of Famer Bret "Hit Man" Hart said he believes that at next year's WrestleMania weekend, his late brother Owen will be inducted in the WWE Hall of Fame.

Bret talked how Owen's widow often stated that he hated wrestling and his life as a wrestler, something that Bret said is a complete lie. He said that everyone goes home from their job moaning and bitching about it sometimes and wrestling isn't any different and while Owen did complain about it sometimes, he loved his profession.

He said that it's a shame that Owen's kids never really saw their dad at his best and Martha's grudge with WWE isn't helping things.

But he believes that next year in Santa Clara will be the year that Owen finally gets inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame, a statement which was welcomed by a huge applause from the crowd at The Comedy Store who joined for this "Audience with Bret Hart" show.

Read more at http://www.411mania.com/wrestling/news/317324/Bret-Hart-Discusses-The-Possibility-of-Owen-Hart-Going-Into-The-WWE-Hall-of-Fame.htm#8D0FLIOu6qX05yYq.99
Back to top Go down

Bret Hart Discusses The Possibility of Owen Hart Going Into The WWE Hall of Fame  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bret Hart Discusses The Possibility of Owen Hart Going Into The WWE Hall of Fame    Bret Hart Discusses The Possibility of Owen Hart Going Into The WWE Hall of Fame  EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 7:28 pm

At the end of the day Martha still has the say so. Owen is long over due to be in the Hall of Fame, but Martha i doubt will ever forgive WWE and Vince.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bret Hart Discusses The Possibility of Owen Hart Going Into The WWE Hall of Fame    Bret Hart Discusses The Possibility of Owen Hart Going Into The WWE Hall of Fame  EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 8:38 pm

Or it's because he was her husband. Stop being so fucking ignorant towards a situation like that, did you ever lose someone in a company accident? No? Didnt think so.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bret Hart Discusses The Possibility of Owen Hart Going Into The WWE Hall of Fame    Bret Hart Discusses The Possibility of Owen Hart Going Into The WWE Hall of Fame  EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 8:51 pm

You don't see her going on Radio stations or magazines bashing WWE. If she was doing that than the attention whoring would be justify, but she doesn't. She hates them, will most likely never forgive them and wants nothing to do with them
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Bret Hart Discusses The Possibility of Owen Hart Going Into The WWE Hall of Fame    Bret Hart Discusses The Possibility of Owen Hart Going Into The WWE Hall of Fame  EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 9:31 pm

If you really wanted to see old Owen Hart matches you'd tape trade. Or at least get some old WWF Cassettes Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com

PostSubject: Re: Bret Hart Discusses The Possibility of Owen Hart Going Into The WWE Hall of Fame    Bret Hart Discusses The Possibility of Owen Hart Going Into The WWE Hall of Fame  EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 10:45 am

Yes, someone who lost her husband is an attention whore. You also have the right to give her shit? Who the fuck died and made you judge over someone's life? What a moronic thing to say, and ive seen some stupid shit said from wrestling fans over the years but that takes the cake. The only selfish people are the ones that are pissed he's still not in the HOF. That's all im going to say on that matter. Fucking unreal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bret Hart Discusses The Possibility of Owen Hart Going Into The WWE Hall of Fame    Bret Hart Discusses The Possibility of Owen Hart Going Into The WWE Hall of Fame  EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 12:36 pm

Man, you must be really homophobic if you keep constantly throwing the word fag out in every argument. Sensitive? Nah, it's called not being a moronic fucktard who thinks he's entitled to everything. WWE fans are the fucking worst. Welcome to the real world, or wait, dont, because you wont know what to do with yourself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bret Hart Discusses The Possibility of Owen Hart Going Into The WWE Hall of Fame    Bret Hart Discusses The Possibility of Owen Hart Going Into The WWE Hall of Fame  EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 1:45 pm

At the end of the day Martha has the final word, and she isn't going to let Owen in. No amount of mud slinging or 2nd grade insults on a small wrestling forum will change it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bret Hart Discusses The Possibility of Owen Hart Going Into The WWE Hall of Fame    Bret Hart Discusses The Possibility of Owen Hart Going Into The WWE Hall of Fame  EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 1:51 pm

I will state my opinion and say she has all the right to say no. Owen would forgive WWE for what happen, but if she never does than it's understandable.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Bret Hart Discusses The Possibility of Owen Hart Going Into The WWE Hall of Fame    Bret Hart Discusses The Possibility of Owen Hart Going Into The WWE Hall of Fame  EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 3:05 pm

Razor wrote:
I feel she should stop trying to make this about her and let Owen and his family get the respect and praise they deserve.

I think they gotta get rid of Teddy to make that happen Thirsty Mofos 
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Bret Hart Discusses The Possibility of Owen Hart Going Into The WWE Hall of Fame    Bret Hart Discusses The Possibility of Owen Hart Going Into The WWE Hall of Fame  EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 3:10 pm

Teddy? Funny
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Bret Hart Discusses The Possibility of Owen Hart Going Into The WWE Hall of Fame    Bret Hart Discusses The Possibility of Owen Hart Going Into The WWE Hall of Fame  EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 3:17 pm

Teddy is Bret's nephew. He's infamous for his attitude problems and being dangerous in the ring. He did have a developmental contract with WWE but then they found out they wanted nothing to do with him.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Bret Hart Discusses The Possibility of Owen Hart Going Into The WWE Hall of Fame    Bret Hart Discusses The Possibility of Owen Hart Going Into The WWE Hall of Fame  EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 3:26 pm

Ohhh Teddy Hart! I thought you meant Teddy Long! ROFL!
Yeah I know who Teddy Hart is.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Bret Hart Discusses The Possibility of Owen Hart Going Into The WWE Hall of Fame    Bret Hart Discusses The Possibility of Owen Hart Going Into The WWE Hall of Fame  EmptyWed May 20, 2020 12:05 pm

Batman wrote:
she's holding Owen back from getting the glory that HE DESERVES
WWE should have held him back instead of having him do a stunt they were not prepared to do #FeelTheBern
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Bret Hart Discusses The Possibility of Owen Hart Going Into The WWE Hall of Fame    Bret Hart Discusses The Possibility of Owen Hart Going Into The WWE Hall of Fame  EmptyWed May 20, 2020 5:34 pm

I agree! How disgusting!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bret Hart Discusses The Possibility of Owen Hart Going Into The WWE Hall of Fame    Bret Hart Discusses The Possibility of Owen Hart Going Into The WWE Hall of Fame  Empty

Back to top Go down

Bret Hart Discusses The Possibility of Owen Hart Going Into The WWE Hall of Fame

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1