HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Will Brock Lesnar Wrestle Mark Henry?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Will Brock Lesnar Wrestle Mark Henry? Empty
PostSubject: Will Brock Lesnar Wrestle Mark Henry?   Will Brock Lesnar Wrestle Mark Henry? EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 6:22 pm

There are no current plans for Brock Lesnar to wrestle Mark Henry, reports F4WOnline.com. Rather, the segment Lesnar and Henry had two weeks ago on Raw was just to set up the program between Lesnar and Big Show. Mark Henry was merely sacrificed to help Lesnar get over upon his return.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Will Brock Lesnar Wrestle Mark Henry?   Will Brock Lesnar Wrestle Mark Henry? EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 6:24 pm

And the promo they did with Big E. where he challenged Brock was considered irrelevant as well
Back to top Go down
Caine
Superkick Party
Superkick Party
Caine

PostSubject: Re: Will Brock Lesnar Wrestle Mark Henry?   Will Brock Lesnar Wrestle Mark Henry? EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 6:30 pm

Big E. Langston vs. Brock Lesnar sounds great though, pretty much already done the Lesnar/Show thing... but hey, I can't wait to see an Orton Cena championship match finally!
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: Will Brock Lesnar Wrestle Mark Henry?   Will Brock Lesnar Wrestle Mark Henry? EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 6:55 pm

Caine wrote:
Big E. Langston vs. Brock Lesnar sounds great though, pretty much already done the Lesnar/Show thing... but hey, I can't wait to see an Orton Cena championship match finally!

I can't say the same. These two have been going at it FOREVER....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Will Brock Lesnar Wrestle Mark Henry?   Will Brock Lesnar Wrestle Mark Henry? EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 6:58 pm

i think he was being sarcastic...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Will Brock Lesnar Wrestle Mark Henry?   Will Brock Lesnar Wrestle Mark Henry? EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 3:31 am

I can't say I'm wowed at the prospect of Show/Lesnar again. I am a little surprised WWE expects us to take Big Show seriously as an opponent for Brock after having him dancing in a diaper throughout both Raw and SmackDown just a couple weeks ago.

I don't know if Lesnar/Langston would've been any good, but at least it would've been something new for Lesnar to do. Hell, it might've even made a star out of Big E.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Will Brock Lesnar Wrestle Mark Henry?   Will Brock Lesnar Wrestle Mark Henry? EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 3:37 am

No loss really. They had to use a big guy for him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will Brock Lesnar Wrestle Mark Henry?   Will Brock Lesnar Wrestle Mark Henry? Empty

Back to top Go down

Will Brock Lesnar Wrestle Mark Henry?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1