HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mark Henry Allegedly “Buries” Former WWE Star During Interview, Jake Roberts Takes Offense to Henry’s Comments, Responds on Twitter

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Mark Henry Allegedly “Buries” Former WWE Star During Interview, Jake Roberts Takes Offense to Henry’s Comments, Responds on Twitter Empty
PostSubject: Mark Henry Allegedly “Buries” Former WWE Star During Interview, Jake Roberts Takes Offense to Henry’s Comments, Responds on Twitter   Mark Henry Allegedly “Buries” Former WWE Star During Interview, Jake Roberts Takes Offense to Henry’s Comments, Responds on Twitter EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 9:44 am

During a recent appearance on Jay Mohr's podcast, WWE star Mark Henry offered his thoughts on the Kizarny character, played by former WWE star Sin Bodhi, and Jake "The Snake" Roberts, as well as Bodhi himself, took offense to the remarks made by Henry.

The following was posted on Twitter regarding Henry's comments, which you can hear in the video below:

@JakeSnakeDDT
Want Sandow to whup him anyway. Mark Henry buried one of my best buddies @SiNNbODHi .

@SiNNbODHi
Merry Xmas!!! #SinnamonMuffinz
Love ya @JakeSnakeDDT I dare @wwe @TripleH to put me in the ring with @themarkhenry I'm in Toronto #RAW

@JakeSnakeDDT
Of course bro. Not done with him yet. The Snake, and his best buddies, always bite back @SiNNbODHi @WWE @TripleH @TheMarkHenry

@JakeSnakeDDT
@JoshSchaitel @SiNNbODHi @WWE @TripleH @TheMarkHenry Henry buried Sinn on the Jay Mohr show. It will be addressed soon. Stay tuned.

@TheMarkHenry
@JakeSnakeDDT @JoshSchaitel @SiNNbODHi @WWE I buried no one.I spoke my truth. It burned out before it started,work was good gimmic wasn't.

@TheMarkHenry
@SiNNbODHi listen man if you want it with me great I will peel your skin off with my hands. There have been many gimmicks that did not work.

@SiNNbODHi
@TheMarkHenry lol Kizarny gimmick was Vince's idea but I'm not an iron bar u can bend I fight back! I do appreciate you're 1st tweet. Xmas!

Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

Mark Henry Allegedly “Buries” Former WWE Star During Interview, Jake Roberts Takes Offense to Henry’s Comments, Responds on Twitter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mark Henry Allegedly “Buries” Former WWE Star During Interview, Jake Roberts Takes Offense to Henry’s Comments, Responds on Twitter   Mark Henry Allegedly “Buries” Former WWE Star During Interview, Jake Roberts Takes Offense to Henry’s Comments, Responds on Twitter EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 10:39 am

I can't see anything wrong with what Henry said. The gimmick sucked, the name sucked, and without those, Sin Bodhi was never anything special. Remember watching him in TNA when he was just Sinn, and he wasn't that good.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Mark Henry Allegedly “Buries” Former WWE Star During Interview, Jake Roberts Takes Offense to Henry’s Comments, Responds on Twitter   Mark Henry Allegedly “Buries” Former WWE Star During Interview, Jake Roberts Takes Offense to Henry’s Comments, Responds on Twitter EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 2:41 pm

Vince should hire him for one match and have him job to Mark.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mark Henry Allegedly “Buries” Former WWE Star During Interview, Jake Roberts Takes Offense to Henry’s Comments, Responds on Twitter   Mark Henry Allegedly “Buries” Former WWE Star During Interview, Jake Roberts Takes Offense to Henry’s Comments, Responds on Twitter EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 3:33 pm

I actually liked the gimmick. A crazy Carny. Tho working only one match on TV and than get release then bash for it not working...yeah what?

Anyways I just see Jake taking up for his buddy, nothing wrong with that.
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: Mark Henry Allegedly “Buries” Former WWE Star During Interview, Jake Roberts Takes Offense to Henry’s Comments, Responds on Twitter   Mark Henry Allegedly “Buries” Former WWE Star During Interview, Jake Roberts Takes Offense to Henry’s Comments, Responds on Twitter EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 3:36 pm

Another one of these over hyped wrestlers. They themselves do the over hyping. The only thing interesting about him is the fact that Edge and Christian are his childhood friends.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mark Henry Allegedly “Buries” Former WWE Star During Interview, Jake Roberts Takes Offense to Henry’s Comments, Responds on Twitter   Mark Henry Allegedly “Buries” Former WWE Star During Interview, Jake Roberts Takes Offense to Henry’s Comments, Responds on Twitter EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 3:38 pm

Kizarny did one thing right.....introduce The Batiri
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mark Henry Allegedly “Buries” Former WWE Star During Interview, Jake Roberts Takes Offense to Henry’s Comments, Responds on Twitter   Mark Henry Allegedly “Buries” Former WWE Star During Interview, Jake Roberts Takes Offense to Henry’s Comments, Responds on Twitter Empty

Back to top Go down

Mark Henry Allegedly “Buries” Former WWE Star During Interview, Jake Roberts Takes Offense to Henry’s Comments, Responds on Twitter

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1