HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hulk Hogan Says Brock Lesnar is Crossing a Line – Warns Lesnar to Stop Throwing His Name Around

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Hulk Hogan Says Brock Lesnar is Crossing a Line – Warns Lesnar to Stop Throwing His Name Around Empty
PostSubject: Hulk Hogan Says Brock Lesnar is Crossing a Line – Warns Lesnar to Stop Throwing His Name Around   Hulk Hogan Says Brock Lesnar is Crossing a Line – Warns Lesnar to Stop Throwing His Name Around EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 4:27 pm

- Following today's earlier report that Hulk Hogan is "ticked off" with Brock Lesnar, Hogan kept things going in an interview with X17 Online. Here are the highlights…

On What Modern Wrestlers Can Do In The Ring: "Oh please! Oh man, are you kidding me? It's the training facilities man. WWE's got that Performance Center, we never had anything like that back in the day…it's like NASA for wrestling, it's all science now. It's amazing."

On Brock Lesnar: "If he starts throwing my name around, him and Heyman, it's like that old country-western song, "I'm not as good as I ever was, but I'm as good once as I ever was," or however those words go. So Brock Lesnar, you better start biting your tongue when you throw my name around. I'm getting tired of hearing it. I know this is all entertainment, but when he starts throwing my name around with my wife and my kids, he's crossing a line."

Read more at http://www.411mania.com/wrestling/news/332681/Hulk-Hogan-Says-Brock-Lesnar-is-Crossing-a-Line-%E2%80%93-Warns-Lesnar-to-Stop-Throwing-His-Name-Around.htm#85pg43g2kzV6uV5m.99
Back to top Go down

Hulk Hogan Says Brock Lesnar is Crossing a Line – Warns Lesnar to Stop Throwing His Name Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan Says Brock Lesnar is Crossing a Line – Warns Lesnar to Stop Throwing His Name Around   Hulk Hogan Says Brock Lesnar is Crossing a Line – Warns Lesnar to Stop Throwing His Name Around EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 4:27 pm

He's pissed cause Lesnar called him grandpa last week I aint bothered
Back to top Go down

Hulk Hogan Says Brock Lesnar is Crossing a Line – Warns Lesnar to Stop Throwing His Name Around

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1