HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PROMO: "Are Diamonds Truly Forever?"| Danny Diamond Promo

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PROMO: "Are Diamonds Truly Forever?"| Danny Diamond Promo Empty
PostSubject: PROMO: "Are Diamonds Truly Forever?"| Danny Diamond Promo   PROMO: "Are Diamonds Truly Forever?"| Danny Diamond Promo EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 12:55 am

Due: Sunday December 22nd, at 11:59 PM EST

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: PROMO: "Are Diamonds Truly Forever?"| Danny Diamond Promo   PROMO: "Are Diamonds Truly Forever?"| Danny Diamond Promo EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 5:10 am

"He who makes a beast out of himself gets rid of the paaaain of bein' a maaaan."

A loud inhalation scream is heard as the audience erupts into a mixture of cheers and boos and Avenged Sevenfold's Bat Country begins to play over the PA System. Danny Diamond, accompanied by his girlfriend and the mother of his child, Skye Sapphire, steps onto the stage.

Ted Cedar
"Danny Diamond? What's he doing here? We haven't seen him in months!"

Adam Dennis
"Hell yeah!"

Danny makes his way to the ring, holding hands with his girlfriend. Eventually the two hit the squared circle and Danny rolls in. He then sits on the middle rope and pushes the top rope up whilst Skye walks up the steps so she can enter easier. Once she entered the ring, Danny asks for a microphone, which he's given from Laura Watts.

Danny Diamond
"Heh, XWA…The Xtreme Wrestling Association. I first joined this company in 2010 and I'd like to think I made a pretty substantial impact. Between the various CENSORED incarnations, winning the World Heavyweight Championship and other adventures, I made it known that I was more than just a 2WWF has been. Now I know, I haven't been here in a little while. I've been at home, taking a well-deserved vacation with my son and my girlfriend. Now that my vacation is over, it's time for me to step back into the ring."

The audience immediately pops at Danny announcing his return to the ring.

Danny Diamond
"But not here."

Those cheers soon turn to jeers.

Danny Diamond
"I've got bigger fish to fry than the likes of David Michaels. It's sad how low this company has sunk. I mean for God's sake, our main event features E.G. Deal, Hitman Alex and Dominik Diveraz. Deal is an overweight mess that will never be good enough, Hitman Alex has always sucked and Dominik Diveraz is too short to see the mirror in his bathroom. Pathetic. I came here and I won the World Heavyweight Championship. On top of that, I shaked things up in this Godforsaken land. My impact, the impact of Danny Diamond, will forever live on in this place. And now, just when you need me the most, just when your roster is so paper thing and one dimensional that you need me the most, I'm gone. And I'm never coming back. I'm taking my wrestling abilities over to Philadelphia for Platinum Dynasty Wrestling, hashtag cheap plug. So, that's why I came out here again. That's why I stopped by. To tell you all that your God has officially given up on you. Let this piece of trash company burn to the ground. Diamonds are forever, but XWA is not."

Danny drops his microphone as the crowd continues to rain down jeers on him. He goes to exit the ring, when suddenly…

"HEY!"

A man stands on the entrance ramp, with a microphone clenched firmly in his hand. Dark shaggy hair and a scraggly beard frame most of his face, while he himself is clad in a pair of belted Tripp pants and a leather bomber jacket. It doesn't take long for a lot of wrestling fans to register who it is, and likely drop a lot of jaws.

Ted Cedar
"Who in the blue hell? Is that Rob Chapman?! In XWA?!"

Adam Dennis
"I don't believe it myself but that's exactly who it looks to be, Ted!"

Rob Chapman
"Sup pimp? S'been awhile."

Small sections of the crowd begin to cheer, followed gradually by the masses whom see him solely as an opposition to the epitome of arrogance that is Danny Diamond. He raises the microphone to speak and slowly begins making his way from the stage down the ramp towards a bewildered Diamond.

Rob Chapman
"I hate to be doing this right now, because you know I have no problem with you, but your contractual obligations aren't quite up, buddy. As you well know, XWA is a place I've not been fond of for a lot of years. It has nothing to do with the fans, or any of the wrestlers... and really, nothing to do with anything, anymore. Just some dissatisfaction with the old management. And the fact that the last time I was here I looked like a Japan-ified Christmas tree. But it's irrelevant now. There's a reason why I'm out here now, and it isn't to mirror my usual routine on Twitter by reposting the majority of the stuff you have to say."

The Canadian seems to be rambling a little bit, but as he nears the ring, he prepares to get to the point. And the closer he gets to Diamond, the greater the anticipation from the crowd becomes. Finally, the two are face to face, and there's a volatile intensity radiating off of them, like flames violently crackling in the night air.

Ted Cedar
"It's been a long time since Chapman's set foot in XWA, but I get the feeling he's about to make a big impact here."

Adam Dennis
"I've got no doubt of that!"

Rob Chapman
"Like I said, your contractual obligations aren't quite up. I'm not out here to challenge you... I'm here to inform you that at CyberSlam, I'm gonna give you a proper sendoff on behalf of XWA. One-on-one. And I know you're not going to refuse, because of what happened the last time we hooked up. So prepare yourself for one last dance in an XWA ring. Because the door is going to hit you on the way out."

Adam Dennis
"Danny Diamond vs. Rob Chapman at Cyberslam! For the first AND possibly only time in an XWA ring! But what kind of match will it be?"

Ted Cedar
"That'll be for the fans to decide, but we've got one hell of a match on our hands for Cyberslam! I can't wait!"

Dropping the microphone completely, Rob takes a relaxed step back, right into the ropes, which he proceeds to flip over, Undertaker style, landing on the floor. A confident smirk sweeps across his face as he begins to back up the ramp, while Danny Diamond's music resumes playing over the P.A. system.

Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: PROMO: "Are Diamonds Truly Forever?"| Danny Diamond Promo   PROMO: "Are Diamonds Truly Forever?"| Danny Diamond Promo EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 5:57 pm

yay Rob is defending our honor against a former XWA WHC. I never thought that would happen. Go Rob! yay

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PROMO: "Are Diamonds Truly Forever?"| Danny Diamond Promo   PROMO: "Are Diamonds Truly Forever?"| Danny Diamond Promo Empty

Back to top Go down

PROMO: "Are Diamonds Truly Forever?"| Danny Diamond Promo

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1