HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PROMO | "Why Wait?" - Danny Diamond and Robert Hope

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Methylated Spirit
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Methylated Spirit

PROMO | "Why Wait?" - Danny Diamond and Robert Hope Empty
PostSubject: PROMO | "Why Wait?" - Danny Diamond and Robert Hope   PROMO | "Why Wait?" - Danny Diamond and Robert Hope EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 1:27 pm

DUE: Saturday, 26th July at MIDNIGHT EST
Back to top Go down
Kanimaniac
Middle Carder
Kanimaniac

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | "Why Wait?" - Danny Diamond and Robert Hope   PROMO | "Why Wait?" - Danny Diamond and Robert Hope EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 7:36 pm

The show returns from a commercial, promoting the new Minkaro bobblehead, as we see the arena, fans all about cheering heavily for the rest of the show ahead of them.

|MILES| "How the fuck does Minkaro get ANOTHER bobblehead when he doesn't even wrestle and I've still not got one? Fuck me."

Fort Minor's "Petrified" instrumental hits the PA System as the audience bursts into cheers at the arrival of Danny Diamond and Skye Sapphire.

|MILES| "Great, and now we gotta hear from these cunts."

Danny and Skye make their way to the ring, eventually getting in before Diamond asks for a microphone from XWA's ring announcer, Laura Watts.

|DIAMOND| "I'm just gonna cut to the chase, here. Robert Hope - you don't like me. I clearly don't like your pretentious arse. I had a match already tonight, but you know what? I'm still feeling up for a fight. Seeing as though you did not have a match, how's about you come out here and we settle our differences now, man to man, instead of waiting until Revolutionary Wars?"

The audience cheers for this idea.

|DIAMOND| "So, what do you say, 'Kanimaniac'? Care to step out here and fight me, by yourself, no Cerberus to help you? Hell, if you want, bring the big wanker. I'll kick both your arses!"

Danny drops the microphone and motions for Robert to come out, waiting patiently. After a prolonged pause, Robert Hope's theme music begins to ooze out of the speakers in the arena, bringing with it a near-plague of boos.

The usually prompt, eager Hope is taking slightly longer to arrive than usual. Diamond hangs over the ropes, his hands limp and his eyes fixed on the entrance way, awaiting the arrival of his Pay Per View opponent. As perhaps an act of defiance, the arena begins to chant Danny Diamond's name over the theme music of Hope. This prompts a small smile from Diamond, but nothing more. Finally, after a few seconds, Hope appears, with a microphone in hand. He pushes through the curtain slowly, turning his head to stare down the ramp and into the ring where Diamond is standing. He draws his hand across his throat, as a sign for the production crew to cut his music. It is only then that the sheer volume of the boos for this abrasive superstar can be heard in their entirety, which causes Hope to wince a little bit, then crack a devilish grin.

|HOPE| "...Oh Danny, we should really stop meeting like this. Seriously, we should, because I'm sick of your GQ face in my ring, and your stupid shoes scuffing up my canvas. All that aside, it seems as though I may have touched a nerve last week with your little girlfriend. I came along last week, while you were standing backstage, most definitely not in the ring, and I said some stuff that upset you, didn't I Danny? But you see, your very presence here upsets me. Just like the presence of David Michaels did. The main thing that upsets me is your mouth, in all honesty."

Hope tilts the microphone away from him and smiles before continuing.

|HOPE| "Hearing you talk upsets me, and it makes me think about what it would be like if you were a mute. In fact, how the World would be so much better in total...silence. No one to yammer on week after week about being upset at something that I may or may not have said, no one to boo me. Just...silence. Beautiful, uninterrupted silence. That's what I'd love more than anything. But yet, here we are. Once again, we're at odds before our match this Sunday at Rev Wars. And you want to spoil it all now by throwing fists with me."

Hope slowly begins to walk down the ramp, his eyes locking with Diamond's.

|HOPE| "I figured that I best answer this, in case you took me for a coward. See, I'd love to fight you right now, I'd love to come in there and beat your face until you couldn't flap your gums anymore, and you know..."

Diamond steps back from the ropes as Hope approaches, preparing himself for a fight with his twisted adversary.

|HOPE| "The more I think about it. The more I consider it...the more I like it. So, this is what's going to happen, Danny. We're going to have a little fight, you and I! Let's do this, Danny boy!"

The crowd explodes in cheers, as they have been anticipating this conflict since Hope and Diamond first started trading verbal shots. Hope steps up to the apron and rests his arms on the top rope, where Danny has just been. The crowd begins to chant his name once again, as he looks around to them. Diamond snaps his eyes back to Hope, who is slowly shuffling himself back and forth on the apron, looking at Diamond with disgust. Finally, Diamond has had enough, and runs to the ropes to meet Hope...just in time to see him drop off the apron to the floor outside. The crowd mercilessly boo Hope's cowardice.

|HOPE| "...at Rev Wars. Tonight, I'm otherwise engaged, unfortunately. But don't worry. Your beating is worth the wait. I just hope that you put your child to bed early, because otherwise...well, you know what they say about trauma in kids. Could mess them up for life, and when he sees your bloodied face resting on the cold, hard canvas...well, I don't know how he'd deal with that, Diamond. Can you imagine your baby boy seeing that image, Danny? The thoughts going through his head, maybe thoughts of his daddy never being able to be on TV again, because Robert Hope mutilated him? I guess you didn't consider that, did you?"

Diamond grips the top rope and grits his teeth as he watches Hope slowly retreat up the ramp. Hope gives him a satisfied grin, never once taking his eyes off his opponent for this Sunday.

|HOPE| "Listen to that. Finally, Danny Diamond is speechless! Haha. See you Sunday, Daniel. Make sure you send little Daniel to bed early, hmm?"

Hope's cocky grin suddenly leaves his face as he drops the microphone to the floor and glares a hole through Danny Diamond. The feed gradually turns to black on a close up of Diamond's face.
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | "Why Wait?" - Danny Diamond and Robert Hope   PROMO | "Why Wait?" - Danny Diamond and Robert Hope EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 7:50 pm

Again, Kani saves our segment when I can't think of much to write. Funny

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | "Why Wait?" - Danny Diamond and Robert Hope   PROMO | "Why Wait?" - Danny Diamond and Robert Hope Empty

Back to top Go down

PROMO | "Why Wait?" - Danny Diamond and Robert Hope

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1