HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What was your best fed match of all time?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

What was your best fed match of all time? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What was your best fed match of all time?   What was your best fed match of all time? - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 12:32 am

Razor's post reminds me, I beat him too once...in a cage. That was a good one. 8)
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: What was your best fed match of all time?   What was your best fed match of all time? - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 12:44 am

No it wasn't. I wrote it in like 4 hours, had to choose between writing a rushed match and no showing. You still lost by one category, and tbh, Alex was an awful grader Funny "Your match was more entertaining in 'entertainment factor' but I still have to give entertainment to Lawson, his was still better."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What was your best fed match of all time?   What was your best fed match of all time? - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 12:52 am

ROFL! ROFL! 
Back to top Go down
Leo
Cenation
Cenation
Leo

PostSubject: Re: What was your best fed match of all time?   What was your best fed match of all time? - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 11:14 am

Razor Xtreme wrote:
No it wasn't. I wrote it in like 4 hours, had to choose between writing a rushed match and no showing. You still lost by one category, and tbh, Alex was an awful grader Funny "Your match was more entertaining in 'entertainment factor' but I still have to give entertainment to Lawson, his was still better."
stfu you beat me by no show and brag about it Shaking Head
Back to top Go down
http://www.xwa-universe.com

PostSubject: Re: What was your best fed match of all time?   What was your best fed match of all time? - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 12:30 pm

My Holocaust match vs Danny Diamond.. Oh the irony. ROFL!
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: What was your best fed match of all time?   What was your best fed match of all time? - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 2:46 pm

I beat Mack, whether he showed or not I would've smashed that ass. walk
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: What was your best fed match of all time?   What was your best fed match of all time? - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 3:29 pm

A rushed match for Razor is 4 hours? I usually write my matches in 2-3 hours.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsmVNcqWmf-E73tdf3cUCVg
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: What was your best fed match of all time?   What was your best fed match of all time? - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 3:36 pm

'Twas back then when we still wrote entrances, endings, before match promos, etc.
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: What was your best fed match of all time?   What was your best fed match of all time? - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 7:15 pm

I actually just read my match, it was horribly paced and had absolutely no selling...how the fuck did I win? Indifferent
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: What was your best fed match of all time?   What was your best fed match of all time? - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 7:19 pm

Razor Xtreme wrote:
'Twas back then when we still wrote entrances, endings, before match promos, etc.
True. Still, 4 hours was probably my average time, if not a little less than that, for those type of matches. But, then again, I would still only right like 6/7 grand at most. You guys wrote way more.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsmVNcqWmf-E73tdf3cUCVg

PostSubject: Re: What was your best fed match of all time?   What was your best fed match of all time? - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 7:21 pm

When I was 1 category off beating Beth, twould have been sweet if I had won it.
Back to top Go down
Caine
Superkick Party
Superkick Party
Caine

PostSubject: Re: What was your best fed match of all time?   What was your best fed match of all time? - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 8:24 pm

*Sits back and watches what is arguably classed as a fictional story dick-fight*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What was your best fed match of all time?   What was your best fed match of all time? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 10:58 am

Ace VS Alex was my best match, but I'd lean towards Ace VS Samuel as a better atmosphere. No-one knowing who I was, I had to do something major to show I deserved the chance.

Beating Caleb was pretty sweet too Big Grin!
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: What was your best fed match of all time?   What was your best fed match of all time? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 6:41 pm

^ I remember Ace vs Alex was the hardest match for me to grade since Caleb vs Mega. 
Alex went all out, when I read his match I was feeling certain he'd win, then I read your match and was like "WHY GOD WHY". Great matches.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What was your best fed match of all time?   What was your best fed match of all time? - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 12:55 am

Either Alexis Rose vs. Vanessa Violet whern I finally beat LK for the first time as my female charachter or Alexis Rose vs Mello vs Vanessa Violet, Triple Threat Womens Championship Fans Bring The Weapons...now that was a classic read and every one who voted said I was second, even without getting votes.

Women's Triple Threat Fans Bring The Weapons:
Back to top Go down
Caleb
HOFer
HOFer
Caleb

PostSubject: Re: What was your best fed match of all time?   What was your best fed match of all time? - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 5:18 pm

Ace wrote:
Beating Caleb was pretty sweet too Big Grin!
I don't recall. shifty 
Back to top Go down
Akira
Jobber
Akira

PostSubject: Re: What was your best fed match of all time?   What was your best fed match of all time? - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 10:35 pm

For a long time I called this the best match I've written. Let's see if you agree. ^^

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Doyle
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: What was your best fed match of all time?   What was your best fed match of all time? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 3:07 am

Caleb wrote:
3. Ironman match/Last Man Standing vs. Shawn Duster. Duster was only the best TcW/ETW/TPW whatever writer known to the internet. I was just a rookie who was placed in a number 1 contenders match where not a single person predicted me to win. I come out on top of that, and begin my greatest rivalry in e-fed history. I turned heel, aligned myself with the GM DDanger(Wow, I have a bad habit), and produced an ironman match that solidified me as a main eventer. I lost by a point and was then put in a rematch the next card as a last man standing match that ended in a draw. That set up months of an on and off rivalry and it was so damn fun working with him.

Oh, hey! That was me! Hi Caleb!
Back to top Go down
MorphyVA
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
MorphyVA

PostSubject: Re: What was your best fed match of all time?   What was your best fed match of all time? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 3:16 am

The match I wrote against Decepitos(Azrael) at United Xtreme is one I was certainly proud of, even though I lost.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What was your best fed match of all time?   What was your best fed match of all time? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 4:48 am

I've had so damn many...

The main one that comes to mind currently would be my retirement match.

I'll post it here, but keep in mind that this is a different style, you trade posts instead of both writing out the whole match and the winner's getting kept, so I'll put ~Post writers Name~ before each transition so it makes sense.

Vladimir Strife vs. Hayden Hardkore: Asylum Cage:

I have to post it in parts, apparently it's too big all together
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What was your best fed match of all time?   What was your best fed match of all time? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 4:48 am

Vlad vs. Hayden pt 2:
Back to top Go down
Pygmy
The Downward Spiral
The Downward Spiral
Pygmy

PostSubject: Re: What was your best fed match of all time?   What was your best fed match of all time? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 6:58 am

Against Frenchie, Razor, and Meth(even if I lost :< )
Back to top Go down
pegasus187
HOFer
HOFer
pegasus187

PostSubject: Re: What was your best fed match of all time?   What was your best fed match of all time? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 1:35 am

Either the Street Fight I had with Ash Wheeler on Mayhem #6 the 2 out of 3 Falls Match vs Kani at Mayhem #9.....I think (which got really rushed near the end, I was sick that day as well, but I really enjoyed writing it, debuting the Package Piledriver move) or the Semi Final KOX match from 2011 vs TK Clockwork Orange House of Fun
Back to top Go down
pegasus187
HOFer
HOFer
pegasus187

PostSubject: Re: What was your best fed match of all time?   What was your best fed match of all time? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 1:39 am

EEYEN wrote:
I always thought my tag match with Jay was better than Chilly and Mick's opposing match. My best singles match was probably that 7 man Steel Asylum match at Revolutionary Wars 2. vs. you, Adam, among others.

I was in that, Cruiser X Title Match.
Back to top Go down
pegasus187
HOFer
HOFer
pegasus187

PostSubject: Re: What was your best fed match of all time?   What was your best fed match of all time? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 1:41 am

Deathstroke wrote:
Caleb wrote:
Ooh, good question... I can't think of only one, so I'll limit it down to a few that I think were pretty good.

1. King of the mountain vs. Razor, Nate, McNugget, and Hall. I love ladder matches, and I love multiple-people matches. Throw those together and when all members of the match are in 2 different stables, it's like writing a tag team match but not at the same time. At no point in this match did I start rushing or want it to be over with. With each new paragraph I had fresher ideas and incorporated them smoothly. Not to mention it was my 4th XWA heavyweight championship win.

2. Ladder match as CJ Hardy vs. DC Hennig. At the time, DC Hennig was THE man of Mayhem. He had just beaten the world champion, he hadn't lost a match since his return, and he was about to win the world championship in his next match. So I became the number 1 contender to his Cruiser-X championship in a ladder match. Ladder matches always give me my best spots. It also helped set up my faction with the GM Razor Xtreme. Another match I enjoyed writing, but not as much as my KOTM.

3. Ironman match/Last Man Standing vs. Shawn Duster. Duster was only the best TcW/ETW/TPW whatever writer known to the internet. I was just a rookie who was placed in a number 1 contenders match where not a single person predicted me to win. I come out on top of that, and begin my greatest rivalry in e-fed history. I turned heel, aligned myself with the GM DDanger(Wow, I have a bad habit), and produced an ironman match that solidified me as a main eventer. I lost by a point and was then put in a rematch the next card as a last man standing match that ended in a draw. That set up months of an on and off rivalry and it was so damn fun working with him.

4. Steel cage match w/ Hall vs. Xtreme Stallions. Any match handing Megaman his only loss in history is pretty damned awesome.

I remember grading that, excellent match! I was surprised you beat DC, not cause I didn't think you could, but because you always said you were better with Caleb than you were with CJ, but you wrote a great match. I still remember the ending where I believe you handcuffed DC Hennig after RX interfered?
Ahh yes, the match where I pulled an all nighter and wrote through the day up till Raw the night Miz cashed in MITB to win the WWE title
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What was your best fed match of all time?   What was your best fed match of all time? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What was your best fed match of all time?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2