HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How Much Time Will Bryan & Orton Have at WWE Battleground? Possible Finish to the WWE Title Match

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

How Much Time Will Bryan & Orton Have at WWE Battleground? Possible Finish to the WWE Title Match Empty
PostSubject: How Much Time Will Bryan & Orton Have at WWE Battleground? Possible Finish to the WWE Title Match   How Much Time Will Bryan & Orton Have at WWE Battleground? Possible Finish to the WWE Title Match EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 11:55 am

According to the Wrestling Observer, the current plan as of Thursday was for Daniel Bryan and Randy Orton to begin their match for the vacant WWE Championship at 10:25PM ET on Sunday night. That would give the two 35 minutes to work in the main event of WWE Battleground, including any extra interference or segments they have planned.

One idea that has been going around is solidifying Big Show's role as either a babyface or a heel, and having him either help Daniel Bryan win the WWE title, or turn on him and cause Randy Orton to win. Historically, this would not be the first time Big Show served as an enforcer for the McMahon family, as he made his WWE debut as the muscle for the original WWF Corporation.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

How Much Time Will Bryan & Orton Have at WWE Battleground? Possible Finish to the WWE Title Match Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Much Time Will Bryan & Orton Have at WWE Battleground? Possible Finish to the WWE Title Match   How Much Time Will Bryan & Orton Have at WWE Battleground? Possible Finish to the WWE Title Match EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 12:32 pm

I look forward to it.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How Much Time Will Bryan & Orton Have at WWE Battleground? Possible Finish to the WWE Title Match   How Much Time Will Bryan & Orton Have at WWE Battleground? Possible Finish to the WWE Title Match EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 12:34 pm

I swear, if they turn Big SHow heel AGAIN....DONT TURN HIM FACE 3 MONTHS FROM NOW
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: How Much Time Will Bryan & Orton Have at WWE Battleground? Possible Finish to the WWE Title Match   How Much Time Will Bryan & Orton Have at WWE Battleground? Possible Finish to the WWE Title Match EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 12:35 pm

Yeah That

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How Much Time Will Bryan & Orton Have at WWE Battleground? Possible Finish to the WWE Title Match   How Much Time Will Bryan & Orton Have at WWE Battleground? Possible Finish to the WWE Title Match EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 4:39 pm

No Show heel turn, if they wanted an enforcer you got Sheamus when he comes bacl
Back to top Go down
pegasus187
HOFer
HOFer
pegasus187

PostSubject: Re: How Much Time Will Bryan & Orton Have at WWE Battleground? Possible Finish to the WWE Title Match   How Much Time Will Bryan & Orton Have at WWE Battleground? Possible Finish to the WWE Title Match EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 6:00 pm

#WeThePeople wrote:
I swear, if they turn Big SHow heel AGAIN....DONT TURN HIM FACE 3 MONTHS FROM NOW
Exactly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How Much Time Will Bryan & Orton Have at WWE Battleground? Possible Finish to the WWE Title Match   How Much Time Will Bryan & Orton Have at WWE Battleground? Possible Finish to the WWE Title Match Empty

Back to top Go down

How Much Time Will Bryan & Orton Have at WWE Battleground? Possible Finish to the WWE Title Match

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1